Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Proven Way Out Of Poverty - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Proven Way Out Of Poverty (670 Views)

A Solid And Proven Way To Earn On Amazon Just By Uploading Books With Your Phone / FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out / Crypto Currency Ban By Cbn..what Is The Way Out Of These..is There A Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Way Out Of Poverty by Ariba2(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Proven way out of poverty: A gallon of this small animal's venom can fetch you $39 million.

Reports have that a gallon of the deathstalker's venom can be sold for about $39 million. Do you know how much that is in Naira?

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

I almost turned my eye away from the news until I got more proofs. Check them below

Although the deathstalker is the most dangerous scorpion in the world, its venom can be used to treat brain tumor and other cancers.

To get a gallon full of the deathstalker's venom, one has to milk the scorpion about 2.64 million times or get about 2.64 million deathstalker scorpions.

Trust Nigerians with hilarious responses especially when it comes to Revelations like this.

Re: Proven Way Out Of Poverty by Ariba2(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Where i go find this kind scorpion.....

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Am I Seeing This Cause I Want To Register On Paypal / $10 Million Prizes For Mock Investment Competitions / Why You Are Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.