Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React (250 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React by Fbblog9ja: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months – Fr. Mbaka Reacts To Viral Prophecy.

Charismatic Enugu Catholic Priest, the Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, on Monday, disowned a viral controversial prophecy on the Bayelsa State governorship contest.
We report that the social media was busy, weekend, with reports claiming that Mbaka had prophesied that the current Governor, Duoye Diri of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would not last beyond two weeks in office.
In the said prophecy, he was quoted as saying that another person from a different political party, not the APC, would mount the saddle.
However, the cleric has now come out to disclaim the prophecy, attributing it to people who would want to pull him down at all costs.
This was contained in a statement made available to us by Ike Maximus Ugwuoke, the Media Chief, Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria.
It read; “Our attention has been drawn to report in a section of the media that spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Fr. Mbaka has prophesied that the newly sworn-in Governor of Bayelsa State, Diri Douye will stay in office as Governor for only two months.
The report alleged that he predicted this in ‘Delta state at the ceremony to mark the birthday of his friend and colleague who clocked 68 years’.
“For the sake of justice and fairness, we challenge the originators of this false and mendacious report to mention the name of the so-called Fr Mbaka’s friend and colleague whose ceremony he attended in Delta State.
“The truth is that Fr Mbaka has not even been in Delta since this year. Fr Mbaka has never at any time, place or circumstance made any prophecy about Bayelsa or who becomes the Governor of the state or his duration in office.
The report is obviously the handwork of mischief makers and wicked idiots who are on demonic and satanic assignment to damage Fr Mbaka’s reputation and brand him a false prophet.
Read More'
https://www.thehitempire.com/bayelsa-i-never-said-gov-diri-will-stay-in-office-for-2months-fr-mbaka-reacts-to-viral-prophecy/

Re: Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Politicians have messed this guy up seriously.
One day, the Catholic church will do the needful.
He cannot be bigger than his church.
An order from Rome and that is The end.
And the politicians will flew to the next available cleric to use.
He has entangled himself in politics too much.
Re: Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React by busterr(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2020
if you had respected yourself you won't be dragged like this!
Catholic priests are highly respected, stop dragging them to the mud
Re: Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React by reccy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
We don't need his prophecy to know that Diri will not last a month on that seat....

Lion is coming

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex / Life-inspiring Whatsapp Group / Bishop Oyedepo Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.