Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

20 Million Nigerians Have Kidney Diseases - Nephrologists - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 Million Nigerians Have Kidney Diseases - Nephrologists (22867 Views)

Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / 20 Million Nigerians Battle Kidney Disease, Expensive Treatment / Why Did I Have Kidney Stones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 20 Million Nigerians Have Kidney Diseases - Nephrologists by anonimi: 3:59am On Feb 24, 2020
sassysure:
Not surprised. Thanks to the increase in the consumption of MSG.
Go to the food section, half of the food posted is noodles.
Since the introduction of the Nigerian brands of noodles like indomie, kidney problems have increased.

SON collect bribe and look the other way while millions of Nigerians eat to their death everyday.
Or is it our bullion cubes and meat tenderizer?
It's always good to make research.
Internet is not only for useless topics and posing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10558418_img20190910120928_jpeg5b4f7f72e7c7a22dc64bb1ac3b7b0cca

1 Like

Re: 20 Million Nigerians Have Kidney Diseases - Nephrologists by bazoodo: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
lakeside79937:
Have got chronic kidney disease but how I got it I still dont know I dont drink or smoke and now I start to believe that many nigerians got kidney disease . The bad thing is that there is no symptoms for it gradually your kidney is bleeped up .
The luck have got is that I live in england free treatment from the NHS free dialysis 3 times a week and 4 hours per session . The dialysis is depressing .
The amount of nigerians I came across at the dialysis centre is shocking .
I want to believe this article that more nigerians got CKD but most people donr know they got it .
hows your treatment going so far? Someone lost his brother to this problem and they said the two kidneys shut down. No warnings he was just vomiting and complaining of fatigue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? / PHOTO: 58-year- Old Woman Gives Birth In Kogi / Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.