Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Jackie Chan Promises N52 Million To Anyone Who Finds Corona Virus Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jackie Chan Promises N52 Million To Anyone Who Finds Corona Virus Cure (258 Views)

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Promises N52 Million To Anyone Who Finds Corona Virus Cure by Tuetara(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Popular Hong Kong movie star, Jackie Chan in his bid to help curb the devastating effects of the deadly coronavirus, has offered to give anyone who finds a cure a monetary reward of 1 million Yuan which is N52 million.

65-year-old Hong Kong native made the announcement in a Weibo post.

"Science and technology is key to overcoming the virus, and I believe many people have the same thought as me and hope that an antidote can be developed as soon as possible," Chan wrote.

"I have a 'naive' idea now. No matter which individual or organisation develops the antidote, I want to thank them with 1 million yuan."

This comes after the coronavirus death toll reaches 1800 and continues to rise, which many countries on alert for a possible breakthrough

The city of Wuhan has been quarantined after it was identified as the epicentre of the novel coronavirus epidemic

PH Social

Re: Jackie Chan Promises N52 Million To Anyone Who Finds Corona Virus Cure by pbethel: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
May God save China from ds disaster

(1) (Reply)

Using Toilet Rolls After Defecating Is Not A Good Health Habit / Nigeria Confirms First Case Of The Deadly Coronavirus Disease In Lagos State / #coronavirus: Uber Driver Who Allegedly Had Contact With The Italian Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.