Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mtn Is Mad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is Mad (3629 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Review: Finally, This Phone Is Mad Gan! / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Mad by BrickDevo: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Just because it's cheap, mtn welcome back data, 4gb dey finish for 2days, dis one no be zaping, na theft,

Just switched on data to see 750mb as balance, after now they will say i have qualified for 100mb bonus data, what a creative way of returning my stolen data, thunder go pursue dem dia.... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Mad by ekitimanalways(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrickDevo:
Just because it's cheap, mtn welcome back data, 4gb dey finish for 2days, dis one no be zaping, na theft,

Just switched on data to see 750mb as balance, after now they will say i have qualified for 100mb bonus data, what a creative way of returning my stolen data, thunder go purse dem dia.... nonsense
cheesy
Re: Mtn Is Mad by sunshineV(f): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Calm down bro grin
Re: Mtn Is Mad by TDonald: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yeye network wey no even stable, them just dey do like glo 2G since Friday angry
Re: Mtn Is Mad by BrickDevo: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
sunshineV:
Calm down bro grin
Am calm, i will switch to Airtel
Re: Mtn Is Mad by Tocheagle(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
9mobile is still the best
Re: Mtn Is Mad by implementing: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tocheagle:
shocked
Re: Mtn Is Mad by yarimo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrickDevo:

Just switched on data to see 750mb as balance, after now they will say i have qualified for 100mb bonus data, what a creative way of returning my stolen data, thunder go pursue dem dia.... nonsense

Re: Mtn Is Mad by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2020
BrickDevo:

we are in this together
Re: Mtn Is Mad by BrickDevo: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2020
victoronyekwelu:

we are in this together
Nawa
Re: Mtn Is Mad by anungangampu: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2020
MTN are mad people and have joined Airtel gang. Saw this 1.5gbfor 500 and think wow.. Let me try it out.. I kept calculating my apps UPDATE. Once I calculated I have updated my apps up to the tune of 150mb I checked my balance and it was 900mb.. men this thing just tire me. Watched like 5 1.30mins YouTube football highlight and stay online since morning ... it's now Down to 530mb.. am sure by 11am I will be looking for a way to subscribe..

Glo na best o

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Mad by Mak4web(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2020
lol bro
you may wish to check my signature
Re: Mtn Is Mad by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2020
People still dae use Mtn?
Re: Mtn Is Mad by sonofanarchy(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2020
anungangampu:
MTN are mad people and have joined Airtel gang. Saw this 1.5gbfor 500 and think wow.. Let me try it out.. I kept calculating my apps UPDATE. Once I calculated I have updated my apps up to the tune of 150mb I checked my balance and it was 900mb.. men this thing just tire me. Watched like 5 1.30mins YouTube football highlight and stay online since morning ... it's now Down to 530mb.. am sure by 11am I will be looking for a way to subscribe..

Glo na best o
you did all this and you expect to see 1gb remaining? Nigerians are Wicked

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Mad by Greatzeus(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2020
BrickDevo:

Technically speaking,4g is faster than 3g and as such consumes more data for a particular task than 3g. Though that doesn't mean Mtn are not guilty of data zapping.
Re: Mtn Is Mad by Xclusiveme: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
I advise people to use data usage daily when using the internet to be able to check how much mb they have consumed. If it doesn't tarry with deduction on your subscription, then ur network is zapping u. If i have a data of 1gb and my data usage for that day says 200mb, I'm expecting to see 800mb or more remaining.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Mad by yeman1(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I advise people to use data usage daily when using the internet to be able to check how much mb they have consumed. If it doesn't tarry with deduction on your subscription, then ur network is zapping u. If i have a data of 1gb and my data usage for that day says 200mb, I'm expecting to see 800mb or more remaining.

Lol.. and if its more than that what would u do?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Mad by anungangampu: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you did all this and you expect to see 1gb remaining? Nigerians are Wicked
na after na
Re: Mtn Is Mad by Pet1620: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Don't try to stream YouTube videos with airtel if you don't want your data to be zapped. That's my advice to airtel users.
Re: Mtn Is Mad by vezycash(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
There's an Android app called MY DATA MANAGER. Install it on your phone. Give it the necessary permission and you can track how much data your phone actually uses.

Its quite accurate. Now for dummies streaming YouTube and complaining.

Connect with 4g and YouTube will show you higher quality videos. Set your YouTube app or the player in browser to a lower quality like 360p or 240p.

Re: Mtn Is Mad by TradingBinary(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
All this AIRTIME selling company in Nigeria can cheatpeople ppp
Re: Mtn Is Mad by Sunmolar(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tocheagle:

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Mad by sofiscatedmoron: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
BrickDevo:

That is the speed of 4G,, if u are not ok with that u can minimize ur data usage and off your data when not in use,, or go back to edge that can last long
Re: Mtn Is Mad by BrickDevo: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

That is the speed of 4G,, if u are not ok with that u can minimize ur data usage and off your data when not in use,, or go back to edge that can last long
Thank you, but i have data monitor
Re: Mtn Is Mad by BrickDevo: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
vezycash:
There's an Android app called MY DATA MANAGER. Install it on your phone. Give it the necessary permission and you can track how much data your phone actually uses.

Its quite accurate. Now for dummies streaming YouTube and complaining.

Connect with 4g and YouTube will show you higher quality videos. Set your YouTube app or the player in browser to a lower quality like 360p or 240p.

Bro i stick to 360p most of the time, depending on the video, i even go low 140p or 240p when it's analysis and commentary video
Re: Mtn Is Mad by luxs(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na 2day unah kw say mtn dey lyk lucifer{when the give u cap, dem go collect ur head join

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Mad by vezycash(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
BrickDevo:

Bro i stick to 360p most of the time, depending on the video, i even go low 140p or 240p when it's analysis and commentary video

Make sure you're on Pulse plan.

I don't watch YouTube online. I tap the side and download. Those ads are often high quality.

Then when browsing use browsers that allow you to turn off JavaScript. Some sites won't work though. Just trade off to save us data.

If I say any more, you'll have to pay.

Re: Mtn Is Mad by BrickDevo: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
vezycash:

Make sure you're on Pulse plan.

I don't watch YouTube online. I tap the side and download. Those ads are often high quality.

Then when browsing use browsers that allow you to turn off JavaScript. Some sites won't work though. Just trade off to save us data.

If I say any more, you'll have to pay.

lol! say no more, i understand, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Itel Is A Useless Brand / How Much Does A Tecno M3 Cost / I Buy Scrap Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.