Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Developer's Needed For A Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developer's Needed For A Project (1360 Views)

I Need A Programmer To Work On A Project With Me. / Need Professional Php Programmers For A Project, Money Involved / Need A Good PHP Programmer For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer's Needed For A Project by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have been searching for long on platform I could contract a Naija software developer but I haven't seeing any, I have gone through Upwork, fiverr and lot more with no positivity please if you have any idea kindly help location is Abuja.
No quack please.
Not drag and drop developer.
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by DieuDonee(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is it you want to do?
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by RightNow(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
I have been searching for long on platform I could contract a Naija software developer but I haven't seeing any, I have gone through Upwork, fiverr and lot more with no positivity please if you have any idea kindly help location is Abuja.
No quack please.

what type of dev do you need?whats the project about(Features ,specs etc)?
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by dandylass: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
You can contact me 08036292779
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by donsheddy1(m): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
No quack please.

The reason is because you might be looking for a cheap developer. Anyways, you've not stated what you want designed.

You can contact me via my signature.

1 Like

Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2020
RightNow:

what type of dev do you need?whats the project about(Features ,specs etc)?
you can email me at philiphorlarn@gmail.com
Your profile looks unprofessional for my kind of project, as most things you mentioned are what I do
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2020
donsheddy1:
The reason is because you might be looking for a cheap developer. Anyways, you've not stated what you want designed.

You can contact me via my signature.
No cheap developer
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by talk2hb1(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Your profile looks unprofessional for my kind of project, as most things you mentioned are what I do
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by trytillmake(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
No quack please.

Oga wetin u wan build when u dey search the whole world u never see developer, nr try naija developers o, gouys are doing crazy shit in the industry, banks, telecoms, oil sector maybe its the kind u roll with and as someone said u may be looking for a cheap one.
Na so one man contact me say e don try developers from turkey,india this and dat say him never see developer, i say oga pay me i go do am, him say make i sign agreement lawyer come write this write dat, i finish the work for the man him test so tay all him staff do test untill the man agree say the app dey work. Ok Oga pay my balance till today still owing me.

So back to OP guys for naija dey vex o, u just might not have met the right developers yet.

2 Likes

Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by donsheddy1(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

No cheap developer
Well I used the word "Might"
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by singa4real: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Description of what you wanted should have been better.
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by SapphireYj: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
I am a developer resident in abuja.You can call me on 08051750010.I will help you build your project to your taste
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by 9jatrends: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
You guys should just forget this guy. He is a time waster.

4 Likes

Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by RightNow(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

hey bro! ,so na you receive the contract to help nigeria build her nuclear weapon navigating system software grin?
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2020
RightNow:

hey bro! ,so na you receive the contract to help nigeria build her nuclear weapon navigating system software grin?
Biko I am just contracted to build a Radar system that report happening 5k miles.
Thanks
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by RightNow(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Biko I am just contracted to build a Radar system that report happening 5k miles.
Thanks
ooh goodluck
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by vheckthor1: 1:09am On Feb 20, 2020
I am a C# .Net developer, you can contact me on linkedin @ LinkedIn.com/Victor Adebayo or whatsapp 07039466998
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by bet9ja(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
No quack please.

You sounded like you have no idea of what you are looking for. Why not consult an IT company instead of looking for random developer.
Re: Developer's Needed For A Project by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
bet9ja:

You sounded like you have no idea of what you are looking for. Why not consult an IT company instead of looking for random developer.

I have booked an appointment with 2 companies here in Abuja, I would go through their works and lot more to see how skillful and capable they are and I simply know what I am looking for

(1) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Nairaland. / Could You Give Some Advice To A Junior Developer? / My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.