Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason (5495 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste / Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by Olanipekun1: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
(Denilson Igwe) Reveals
Few days after the news of his exit from Mark Angel comedy
went viral, the talented comedian has come out to reveals the
main reason behind his action.

The comedian who is also a co-founder of the said comedy series which was founded in 2013

According to the comedian the comedy’s name sake (Mark Angel ) is eating all the money in Mark Angel Comedy.

Read below:

I quit Mark Angel Comedy because Mark is eating all the money in Mark Angel Comedy, a lots of people think Emmanuella is the richest kid in Nigeria but that’s not true.

Mark pays Emmanuella 50 thousand naira every month for the
past five years and when I told him it’s not right he brought
Success as a substitute to Emmanuella.

Emmauella doesn’t have a car but I do because am a grown up Emmanuella is a minor I have all the prove of how we
started Mark Angel Comedy, I was the first to bring Emmanuella to the scene that was when she acted mess, I am the oldest actor I started acting before Mark, I was only looking for a mean to present it that was why I named it ‘ Mark
Angel Comedy”.

I succeed today because God is helping me in one way and the other but not because of Mark Angel Comedy even It got to a point that I had to stop going to shows with them because once we make the money because the name is Mark
Angel Comedy Mark will take it and it looks like am just working for nothing.

copied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by Olanipekun1: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
he now floats his own YouTube channel with more than 60k subscribers

hmmmm is this the beginning of the end of Mark Angel comedy

he should come out and tell his side of story oo

negative taught about Comedians kills their career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by chatinent: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
No one cares.
Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by Olanipekun1: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
chatinent:
No one cares.
lalasticlala cares
Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by hartehley15(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mark angel sef ehn...50k for what na.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by Mutemenot(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Joint venture hardly succeed here in Nigeria. Greediness has consumed even the unborn Nigerian child

10 Likes

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
you "supposedly" created the show but called it by another dude's name?! really?! and now that this other dude is making all the money, you are here complaining?! what was the deal in place when you guys started this comedy skit? when did that deal change? 50k monthly for that child....thats daylight robbery indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by amosalan(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
How true is this?
Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by stanbillion200(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
If this is true then nawa for Mark and Denilson. Mark should also come out and tell us what happened. We want know abeg.
Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by ToscanHenry: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is fake news, no source just copied and some people are already judging....Dis Post should not reach front page..

3 Likes

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2020
and kiss Daniel do earn 30k monthly back in G world wild
Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by boss1310(m): 3:39am On Feb 18, 2020
mark was"eating"all the money yet you worked with him for 7 years now that you have left you want to bring down the whole establishment by what you said about Emmanuella,i think you are putting yourself out there as someone ungrateful and shouldn't be trusted

1 Like

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2020
boss1310:
mark was"eating"all the money yet you worked with him for 7 years now that you have left you want to bring down the whole establishment by what you said about Emmanuella,i think you are putting yourself out there as someone ungrateful and shouldn't be trusted
This is exactly how CHURCHES are multiplying in NIGERIA.
PEOPLE pull out to create theirs.
Knowing Fully well it was set up for BUSINESS PURPOSES.

1 Like

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by tribalistseun: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2020
With that crazy millions of subscribers, and millions of views in 2 days in every video, that Mark is making millions of Naira monthly. But I knew that poor girl will be exploited as usual.

No be Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by lalasticlala(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Olanipekun1:
lalasticlala cares

But there is no reasonable source

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Denison Igwe Quits Mark Angel Comedy Gives Reason by Bigflamie(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2020
I think this is fake news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Steph Nora’s Marriage Crashes! / Photo: Is Sami Khedira The Most Handsome Footballer ? / 50 Cent Blasts Floyd Mayweather For Buying $18 Million Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.