Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student (1190 Views)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 4:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Hi Student

I've noticed many students create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send a mail to

tradecorner7@gmail.com
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Send in your applications.
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Still receiving applications..
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Apply!
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Signup!
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Apply today
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Share this information with your friends
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by Desyno: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
is it free? im interested only, if its free bcoz i am more than broke now. by the way, i am a writer that is open to learning. GOD BLESS you.
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Desyno:
is it free? im interested only, if its free bcoz i am more than broke now. by the way, i am a writer that is open to learning. GOD BLESS you.

I didn't mention paying me did I?
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by Desyno: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
TradeCorner:

I didn't mention paying me did I?
no, i ask for clarification purpose. im sorry for the tone used. im interested
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Desyno:

no, i ask for clarification purpose. im sorry for the tone used.
im interested

N.p

Send an email/PM
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Have you applied?
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by Desyno: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
TradeCorner:
Have you applied?
i send a mail to you but no reply yet.
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Precious applicants were sent sample articles to read and study. I noticed 90% didn't read the samples. They just want to start today and start making money instantly where they'll have sacrificed just 5-7days to undertake the mentorship training. Because of this, i got discouraged and terminated this venture.

I changed my mind. If i find two to five patient persons who are willing to execrise patience and learn step by step, I'm willing to mentor you through the process. So if you're really interested in writing and learning how you can write professionally so you can make 30-45k monthly, contact me.

Send a mail Tradecorner7@gmail.com
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by Desyno: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
i sent you a mail but you did'nt reply. i cant even write now but i will appreciate if you can send those sample articles and other useful material to me. my email address is annoited writer@gmail.com
shalom
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by mattyrukee(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Just sent you an email!
I am interested
TradeCorner:
Precious applicants were sent sample articles to read and study. I noticed 90% didn't read the samples. They just want to start today and start making money instantly where they'll have sacrificed just 5-7days to undertake the mentorship training. Because of this, i got discouraged and terminated this venture.

I changed my mind. If i find two to five patient persons who are willing to execrise patience and learn step by step, I'm willing to mentor you through the process. So if you're really interested in writing and learning how you can write professionally so you can make 30-45k monthly, contact me.

Send a mail Tradecorner7@gmail.com
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
mattyrukee:

Just sent you an email!
I am interested

Okay
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Signup
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
I sent all applicants email. Check and treat with due diligence
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
New applicants, send an email to TradeCorner7@gmail.com
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 3:01am On Feb 25, 2020
TradeCorner:
Hi Student

I've noticed many students create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

tradecorner7@gmail.com

New applicants, send an email to TradeCorner7@gmail.com
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Send an email if you wish to apply.

Thank you
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Still receiving applications
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
mattyrukee:

Just sent you an email!
I am interested

I mailed you
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Send an email if this offer interests you
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Register.
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2020
The mentorship class soon closes. Endeavor to apply now
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tell your buddies
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tell a friend.
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
TradeCorner:
Hi Student

tradecorner7@gmail.com
hope the mentoship won't cost anything, is it free ?
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by TradeCorner: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
forever08:
hope the mentoship won't cost anything, is it free ?

I don't take students like you

Have a nice day
Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
TradeCorner:

I don't take students like you

Have a nice day
I am sorry okay..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basic Arithmetic; A Response To Bluntnigerian's Thread. / We’re Not Starting Strike Tuesday — ASUU / Uniabuja 200 Level Students Write Japanese Is Their Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.