Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (83813 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Dude has done invasive surgery to have his male genital replaced.. he now has female hormones in his body just like every other woman out there
That's informative.
So now how does he go about it, his International Passport will be changed? From he to she, can that be done? Will he start dating men since he's now a woman, so he's gay since he's originally a man? If a man sees him and mistakenly sleeps with her, doesnt that make the man gay?

Can she now be pregnant? Was a womb fixed there too? What about the fake breasts? Can they be succulent and sensitive as nature made it for women? Can they breastfeed?
What if she gets tired and wants to return to being a man, how will his manhood be refixed? Did he save his manhood somewhere in ice for such occasion? Will he then start dating women? Won't that be 'gay'?
It's still confusing.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by ajast(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is his[/s] [s]her it hand angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by roliks99(f): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sorry to break this to you buh ure nothing but a joke
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Yankee101: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
If they do it to you one time, two times, chances are they'll do it again
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Why trust such a guy again?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Happyguy201: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Just tell us say u Don sell your Benz cos of hardship .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by iamforeveryoung: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Cross dressers are the worst homosexuals because they lure guys who are not gay easily. I f you dont know bobriski and you meet him at the club after you have taking some bottles, you will think he's a d girl and when you take her home, she gives you her ass and you enjoy very well because you are still and in the morning only to find out hes a boy and not a girl. Your mind will now be at a confused state. Because then you have kissed him and taste something different. The guy may want to try it again, Na so the party take start oooo
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MrCork: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
okomile:
grin grin

He/she is younger than my son.
What am I jealous for?w

Answers:

1. She fine.. u ain't
2. She lightskin... u ain't
3. She a celebrity...u ain't
4. She gots moiney...u ain't
5. U on nairaland 24/7...she ain't
6. She young ,sweet lookin, nyanshable & very very very attractive...u r far from aint(no oofeense)

...SHOULD I CARRRRRRRYON? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Y nt mention d plate number d color & other detail dat may lead to recovery of d car
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by 1Sharon(f): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mstick:
Really? “God” must be so biased to punish someone you claim is grossly disobeying him by his car being stolen which will definitely be recovered and the thief punished.

meanwhile Leah Sharibu still remains in boko haram’s custody, I guess her own gross disobedience is greater than bobrisky’s!

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Fragility6: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^jelos...sadly, she preeetier than u (no ofeinse) angry
Na ur type dey sing school na scam. Go school o mk u no dey advertise ur illiteracy 4 public forum like diz
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Perfecttouchade: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bobrisky is angry again, Pele bobrisky....
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
donbachi:
GOD is punishing u for grossly disobeying him
U don't have sense for that statement ,, how dare u accuse God of what he didn't do?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
DonCaxton:

That's informative.
So now how does he go about it, his International Passport will be changed? From he to she, can that be done? Will he start dating men since he's now a woman, so he's gay since he's originally a man? Can she now be pregnant? What if he gets tired and wants to return to being a man, how will his manhood be refixed? Did he save his manhood somewhere in ice for such occasion? Will he then start dating women? Won't that be 'gay'?
It's confusing.

Yes it's confusing but there's constitutional provision for name change and gender change... Even with a male genital you can still decide to claim "she"... It's allowed.. only that the society will frown at such anomaly.... A good example is American rapper Young M.A... na woman but she has her own separate gender title. You can look that up online..

As for the anatomical aspect.. No he can't get pregnant... Wombs and fallopian tubes cannot be transplanted.. so he can't live like a normal woman.. he only likely has a coochie which was fixed through surgery,butt implants, and artificial boobs.. so it can't even function like normal mammary glands....

This life is such a complicated place

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Fragility6: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrCork:

Answers:

1. She fine.. u ain't
2. She lightskin... u ain't
3. She a celebrity...u ain't
4. She gots moiney...u ain't
5. U on nairaland 24/7...she ain't
6. She young ,sweet lookin, nyanshable & very very very attractive...u r far from aint(no oofeense)

This guy go sabi break bottle o.Wetin b oofense? Who giv Almajiri fone?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by TruthSpeaker: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
HARD LUCK TO YOU FOR BEING SO STUPID IN THE NAME OF CLEAN HEART. HOW CREDIBLE IS THIS STORY THOUGH?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rigidbuildings:

Haha. You don tear my belle! Yes funny but so true. What picture is on his international passport and what gender �‍♂️

Still male ofcourse. He is only a cross dresser

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Brainiac12:
Fake lives
Shey na sky shim take the plane pinshure abi
bursted grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Fragility6: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
lasmile:

Abeg, make una dey try to read sometimes.
How dem wan tk read. No b who sabi dey read. Later dem go dey sing school na scam. Oya read na
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Todaynews2020: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
[i][/i]
VanPOLICE:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8rqWmQpGu6Ucz4aCdl-LNjyuda51Dbgm1pu980/
His driver or her driver

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Dude has done invasive surgery to have his male genital replaced.. he now has female hormones in his body just like every other woman out there

He is not taking any hormones, he still looks manly

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
DonCaxton:
I wonder...
The girl bobrisky is pretty, no doubt.
But I fear to imagine how he will look without the clothes.
What did he do to his manhood? Does he tuck it up and hold it with his pant? What happens when he gets an erection? won't that be uncomfortable? The poor thing is suffering in silence.
Does he pee sitting down too? Does he wear sanitary pad too? How? Does he have cramps too? If the driver slaps him, will he girly-scream and cry? Does he shave...his moustache?
What picture is on his international passport? What gender? At the airport, who frisk searches him, a male or female officer? So what if he gets an erection there?!
This world is confusing.
He sales cream and he uses bis body to advertise his expensive cream,, he is still a man like u

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by TGMISKY(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
OP be careful o. How can address Bobrisky as a he? Bobrisky is a shim
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
1Sharon:

He is not taking any hormones, he still looks manly

I'm not gonna argue with you...Bobrisky is not my family member...I don talk wetin I know.. You sef don talk wetin you know...
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Mreazi121(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Attention seeking Fool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by PqsMike: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
Mgbeke feeling funky...not that I'm happy about the guy stealing her money and car, if caught the guy should be sent to jail. But this Bob of a thing...he she is a nemesis.

Chinese...!!! shocked

She??

Even you Skyfornia...??
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by galadima77(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
What's that on Bobrisky's chest?
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by chical: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
This idiot hasn't trended in a while, so it is looking for a way to trend
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MrCork: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fragility6:

Na ur type dey sing school na scam. Go school o mk u no dey advertise ur illiteracy 4 public forum like diz

..calm down son...she beautiful.
Yor scrangodopolick behavior is the side effect of atending government free education school . U don't like wot u c then u have 2 option:
1. You turn your long neck & look away like a gentleman
2. U simply cover your head with wet blanket.

Don't they teach u that in primary school?(goat ) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by okomile(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrCork:

Answers:

1. She fine.. u ain't. YES. I am not doing any beauty contest.

2. She lightskin... u ain't. I am dark.

3. She a celebrity...u ain't. I love my quiet and peaceful life.
4. She gots moiney...u ain't. At my age, I have achieved what others have not.

5. U on nairaland 24/7...she ain't. Yes. I update myself with what is happenibg.

6. She young ,sweet lookin, nyanshable & very very very attractive...u r far from aint(no oofeense). I am a proud grandmother

YES. GO ON AND I WILL REPLY YOU

grin grin
Just like you on nairaland 247 grin

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by mufguh: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have nothing to say about this issue.
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
Mgbeke Mgbeafor feeling funky...not that I'm happy about the guy stealing her his money and car, if caught the guy should be sent to jail. But this Bob of a thing...he she is a nemesis.

Fixed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.