Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out (2522 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by GistCandy(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Beautiful lady identified as Hauwa recently revealed she regrets being born beautiful.
Hauwa stated that instead of attracting worthy and responsible men, her beauty frightens them often.

She said most men are scared of dating and losing her and for that reason, they choose not to be intimate with her. She lacks the ability to keep a man as a result of the intimidation.

The pretty lady tagged her beauty a curse that has turned her into a lonely woman. Guys often tell her they are in love with her but as soon as reality checks in, they disappear forever.

Their fear is dating Hauwa and living to see a better man take her off their grip which makes them feel unsafe, unworthy and then try to guard their egos.

“They say with my beauty, another man can take me, and this can cause them trouble since they are not safe with me,” She said.

Hauwa always got a lot of attention from people around her while growing up. People who claimed they were appreciating God’s creation.

However, she said that disappeared as soon as she checked into adulthood.

“Growing up, people always gave me special attention because of my beauty, I always enjoyed that thinking they were just admiring Allah’s work on me, but when I became a woman I began to think my beauty was more of a curse than a blessing on me,” – Hauwa said.

The beauty revealed she watched her agemates get married to men who were head over heels for her.

For her, this reality never came to pass and she could just admire the idea of marriage from afar.

Visit the link below to continue reading;

https://gistcandy.com/my-beauty-is-a-curse-it-drives-men-away-young-lady-cries-out/

Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by GOFRONT(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Chaiii......And they said, Too much of everything is bad...

Now too much of beauty is also bad.......Inside life sha!!

1 Like

Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by Segsamtech: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2020
This is serious. But dont blame God for the way he created you oo
Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by mezarddinny: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
go and pour acid on yourself na

1 Like

Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by neolboy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sorry for that.
In your next life never accept that kind of beauty
Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by Xclusiveme: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fake news!! That girl is a popular celeb.
Re: My Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away – Young Lady ‘hauwa’ Cries Out by victorian(f): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Better accept your beauty and rock it.

Women abroad are paying so many. Millions of naira and dollars to look extremely beauty or sexy, you are complaining to the free gift of God.

No matter how beautiful or extremely sexy one is, there is a man out there who's so willing to be yours forever

Team self Love#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo) / Let This Be The Last Time You Will Disrespect Christianity- Aloma Warns Toyin / Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.