Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search (7280 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search by Fadajasi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
Please when is this years series of the ultimate search going to start?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by cynthia(f): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2007
i saw the advert on ait , pls how are my going to register for this year's search, pls seun come to my rescue,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by salehm(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
here is the link
http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv/page.php

The show is going to start on the 9th of August and ends 29th of august.This year edition is going to be staged in Sherri hill in the Jos Plateau

Will be looking forward to seeing you there ooo CYNTHIA
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by oremoren(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
Gulder Ultimate search 4 is out. it is tagged HEROES OF THE golden age. IT WILL BE hOSTED IN jos. here is the link

see http://www.realitytvnigeria..com, FOR A LOT OF OTHER REALITYTV SHOW FOR YOU TO REGISTER.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by cynthia(f): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2007
yeah sure i am going to be there by the special grace of God. I have registered and i have recieved a response from GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH TEAM THAT MY NAME HAS BEEN Short listed for screening but the stupid mistake i did is that when they gave me the choice of screening location i choose lagos instead of Jos 'cos Jos is very close to Abuja. stupid. i pray i can rectify that.
salehm:

here is the link

The show is going to start on the 9th of August and ends 29th of august.This year edition is going to be staged in Sherri hill in the Jos Plateau

Will be looking forward to seeing you there ooo CYNTHIA
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by viee(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2007
glad it is back
it is more meaningful to me than BBN & BBA
has more concept and meaning

the only part that i dnt like is that a female cannot win since they can match the men strenght for strenght

cynthia goodluck wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by DeNoble1(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2007
Pls Cynthia after after sending your completd form did they send you a notice, Because they said if you dont a notice within hours that means you are not qualified. I have registered since 3 days now have not recieve my notice

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by DeNoble1(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Cynthia after after sending your completd form did they send you a notice, Because they said if you don't a notice within hours that means you are not qualified. I have registered since 3 days now have not recieve my notice

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by cynthia(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
yeah sure, they do sent me a mail even befor 2 hours to congratulate me that i am among those that were short listed for screening. that,s it but the only problem i am having is the location where i choose which is lagos, that's it
De Noble:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Cynthia after after sending your completd form did they send you a notice, Because they said if you don't a notice within hours that means you are not qualified. I have registered since 3 days now have not recieve my notice
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by Fadajasi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
I pray 4 u o,just remember d nairalander when u get there.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by Fadajasi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2007
I pray 4 u o cynthia,just remember d nairalander when u get there.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by oremoren(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
cynthia , i have been contacted for the gulder ultimate search, and my audition location is Lagos. but i have not been contacted with respect to the date and place of the audition. please have you been contacted., if yes where is the location, if no please can you call me on this number and keep me posted 08052051373. thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by Raymond88(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
Can someone please please get this show to you tube when it starts? That would be super!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by Shanikay(m): 3:08am On Jul 07, 2007
hello cynthia, i tried to login and register @the given web address but discovered that i cant get beyond page 1. is there meant to be a problem or have they closed registration?
if they have then why still advertise that people should register?
Pla help out.
Thanx.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by orekoya09: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2007
how is registration of the ultimate search commencing.how can i register
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by orekoya09: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2007
smiley.pls seun come to my rescue.i need the registration badly.ave seen the adverts several times on the tv.show me the way to register.here is my mail.orekoya09@yahoo.com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by cigero(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2007
hi,who are the winners of the previous GUS series 1,2,3
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by cigero(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2007
please send the reply to cigero84@yahoo.com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search by bamboomkt: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
Please i need the link for Gulder Ultimate Search Registration form for this year.

(1) (Reply)

D / Where Can I Download Free Blue-ray Movies? / New Film On Fela: Ejiofor Takes Lead Role, As D’banj Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.