Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Umidigi A3x Specification And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi A3x Specification And Price (1925 Views)

Quick Review Of Umidigi A3X / Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by Ayodele100: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Umidigi A3x specification and Price is an entry-level phone having features that reminisce what we saw on the Umidigi A3s. You have got a low-cost smartphone packed with low-end specs. However, the smartphone features some minor upgrades, as well as some drawbacks. In this article, we explore the Umidigi A3x specs and price.

Umidigi A3x Specification and Price
UmiDigi A3x Key Specs & Features
5.7-inch IPS LCD Display, 1440 x 720 pixels
Android 10
3GB RAM
Quad-core Mediatek MT6761 Processor
16GB Built-in Storage, up to 256GB Memory Card
16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera
13MP Front Camera
4G LTE
Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
3,300 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
The Umidigi A3x takes reminisces of the design on the Umidigi A3s and the Standard Umidigi A3. You have got a very basic design, which quickly indicates its low budget status.

The rear is home to dual rear cameras, a camera flash, a capacitive fingerprint sensor and the Umidigi moniker, which indicates its a Umidigi Phone.

Upfront on this mobile phone, you have got a 5.7 inch IPS LCD display, with an iPhone 11 style notch. This notch houses an earpiece, front-facing camera, and proximity sensor.

Bezels surrounding the display of the Umidigi A3x is certainly not the thinnest. You have got a big bezel chunk lying below its display, which sorts of depicts an old look.

The smartphone offers dual color variants. It comes in Midnight Green and Space Grey.

The Cameras
The camera hardware on the Umidigi A3x falls in the category, which is facilitated by the fact that a lot of the trending camera features are missing here.

It features a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 16MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and a 5MP depth camera.

The rear camera setup offers you shoot 1080p and 720p videos in 30fps. You also get to take photos with Portrait mode and also use cute filters.

The front camera on the Umidigi A3x is a 13MP AI camera. This camera lets you shoot 1080p and 720p recording at 30fps. You also get AI Beautify, selfie countdown, face recognition, and cute face filter

Hardware and Software
Hardware on the Umidigi A3x is pretty much low-end. You have got specs fit for less power-intensive tasks. I am talking about light surfing, with few tabs open, playing low-end games and lots more.

The Umidigi A3x features a Quad-core Mediatek MT6761 Processor and the IMG GE8300 GPU.

It also features 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, up to 256GB of storage via storage expansion and a non-removable 3300mAh battery.

On the software side, the Umidigi A3x runs its interface, on top of the Android 10 operating system.
Connectivity
The Umidigi A3x features a 3.5mm headphone jack, micron-USB port, and Bluetooth 5.0

Internet connectivity on the smartphone is capped at 4G LTE, as there is no 5G support.

Umidigi A3x Price and Availability
The price of the Umidigi A3x is around $79, which is about 28,716 Naira, 421 Ghanian Cedi, and 7,956 Kenyan shillings.

The Umidigi A3x was released in November 2019 and is currently available for purchase, from online stores, as well as offline retail stores.

Umidigi A3x Specs
Here are a few specs of the Umidigi A3x:

General Features
Platform: Android 10
Processor: Quad-core MediaTek MT6761
GPU: IMG GE8300
Memory: 3GB RAM
Colours: Midnight Green, Midnight Grey
Dimension: 147.2 x 70.2 x 8.5 mm
Weight: –
SIM Type: Nano SIM
SIM Count: Dual SIM

https://itechgist.com/umidigi-a3x-specification-and-price/

1 Like

Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by PlayerMeji: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
I get one for my drawer now.. He dey gather dust for there.

Fone screen just went blank. I m told to bring 15k for screen can you imagine
Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by nandylaacy: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
At The Water Depot, we strive for excellence in providing exceptional, professional customer service, high quality custom bottled water, and fast turnaround times. We want to make your custom bottled water buying experience enjoyable and stress free! So that after we’ve completed your order you say to yourself, “I am extremely happy I chose The Water Depot to partner with on this project
Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by theoneJabulani(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I get one for my drawer now.. He dey gather dust for there.

Fone screen just went blank. I m told to bring 15k for screen can you imagine
A3 or A3pro?
Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by PlayerMeji: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Umidigi A3pro

theoneJabulani:
A3 or A3pro?
Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by theoneJabulani(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Umidigi A3pro

can you sell it for me
Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by PlayerMeji: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
I am sorry I rather keep it till I can resolve the issue.

theoneJabulani:
can you sell it for me
Re: Umidigi A3x Specification And Price by implementing: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I am sorry I rather keep it till I can resolve the issue.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Spark 4 To Android 10. Anyone? / TECNO Camon 16 Premier Gaming Review - Fortnite, Pes 2020, Cod, Pubg & Asphalt 9 / How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.