Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra (1316 Views)

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
The police in Anambra State have arrested a fake blind woman, who used children to beg for alms from unsuspecting members of the public.

The 37-year-old woman, Southern City News gathered, was nabbed at Oye Olisa Market, Ogbunike, in the Oyi Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect, who pretended to be blind, was arrested on Sunday while using two children to beg for alms.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Mohammed, confirmed the incident to our correspondent.

He said, “Around 11.48am following intelligence report, police detectives attached to Ogbunike division arrested one Mrs Ngozi Dike, aged  37 years, of Umuaka town, Isu-Njaba LGA of Imo State, at Oye Olisa Market, Ogbunike, in the Oyi Local Government Area.

“The suspect pretended to be blind and was using two girls ( 8 ) and other (11) of Nwari, Ohaji-Egbema of Imo State, to beg for alms.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect is neither blind nor afflicted with any ailment as she claimed, and that she deceived the parents of the girls that she would train them in school, but instead used them for begging in the market.

“The case is under investigation after which the suspect will be charged.”

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-fake-blind-beggar-in-anambra/?fbclid=IwAR32ftrFR0xY1EVMz8_Xo9PcBJtbaZRx-vExT4r96iKkw2qjEyZ3Iu0-VoQ

Lalasticlala
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by slivertongue: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
is it their begging
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by slivertongue: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
“The case is under investigation after which the suspect will be charged.”
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by solmus: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin

Ipobian Almajiri Amaka!!

and am here thinking all anambarians are billionaires as they tell us on Nairaland

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by valarmorghulis: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Heeen, so beggars dey east? Unbelievable
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
grin

Ipobian Almajiri Amaka!!

and am here thinking all anambarians are billionaires as they tell us on Nairaland

Now I fully understand that you don't read any post.

You only read headlines.

Are you an okada rider?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by solmus: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Now I fully understand that you don't read any post.

You only read headlines.

Are you an okada rider?

From Ibos don't Beg, to anambarian are billionaire.. bursting all might in a single post..

PS: wether Imo or Anambra she might be Imo indigene but Anambra resident and an Ibo, begging for arms like almajiri

grin
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Bighead9: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Igbo have taking over begging from Northen destitutes. They now do it as business. grin cheesy grin grin

Ibos Amaka. grin

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:

From Ibos don't Beg, to anambarian are billionaire.. bursting all might in a single post..

PS: wether Imo or Anambra she might be Imo indigene but Anambra resident and an Ibo, begging for arms like almajiri

grin

Simple question....

You be Okada, Keke rider or a bus conductor?

Which one?

Because na only these set of people that behaves the way you just did.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by solmus: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Simple question....

Which one?

Because na only these set of people that behaves the way you just did.

sizing your intellect and I must say I am quite disappointed... in your mind profession determines who skims through a post or who reads it in full...

Ipobian beging almajiri
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by AgentNairaland(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Person Go Survive Biko
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by clevvermind(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
grin

Ipobian Almajiri Amaka!!

Afonja spotted.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:

sizing your intellect and I must say I am quite disappointed... in your mind profession determines who skims through a post or who reads it in full...

Ipobian beging almajiri

Not only skimming but scanning...Lol

Mr Simple question....is

Which one?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by solmus: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Not only skimming but scanning...Lol

Mr Simple question....is

Which one?

I am a Programmer and you
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by content208: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
So it is a lie that igbos do not beg!
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by johnmartus(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
They always begging under pretenses. Same way one ipob was arrested in Delta state with her little daughter begging for alms.
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please is Oye Olisa different from Oye Agu?

Or was there a name change recently?
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by dukeprince50: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
The insults just took much for NL, there are beggers everywhere even in America, but this kind begging sef. Begging and decieving people at same time.
But Igbos and Yorubas, ona matter just too much, if it was Ijaw or Efik etc that was begging, it won't be a tribal war.
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo have taking over begging from Northen destitutes. They now do it as business. grin cheesy grin grin

Ibos Amaka. grin

My friend there is a difference between begging and scamming , the lady is a scammer not a beggar

Yahoo yahoo are not beggars they are scammers

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Bighead9: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend there is a difference between begging and scamming , the lady is a scammer not a beggar

Yahoo yahoo are not beggars they are scammers

Forget stories, Igbo's do all you mentioned. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Trex4(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
grin

Ipobian Almajiri Amaka!!

did you read the post?
Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bighead9:

Forget stories, Igbo's do all you mentioned. grin grin grin grin grin

My friend she is a scammer not a beggar, is begging a crime? Why is she arrested if she's a beggar?

These are real beggars

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Bighead9: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend she is a scammer not a beggar, is begging a crime? Why is she arrested if she's a beggar?

These are real beggars

Igbo beggers are seen in large numbers in every Trafics and round abouts, in this Country. They have taking over begging from the North. They are also seen in a laeger numbers in Onitcha, Abba, Oweri and other part of the East. I know this cause I've been to the East severaly.

The first picture you posted are Igbo beggars, who were dumped in Onitcha by Fashola, when he was the Governor of Lagos state. grin grin
Search the first picture on Google and see for yourself. grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bighead9:

Igbo beggers are seen in large numbers in every Trafic and round about, in this Country. They have taking over begging from the North. They are also seen in a laegerton numbers in Onitcha, Abba, Oweri and other part of the East.

The first picture you posted are Igbo beggars, who were dumped by in Onitcha by Fashola, when he was the Governor of Lagos state. grin grin
Search the first picture on Google and see for yourself. grin grin grin

Lol everything you wrote here is trash, Igbo's don't beg say whatever you think, that lady is a female yahoo lady not a beggar grin

These are the real beggars, she's a fake beggar

Re: Police Arrest Fake Blind Beggar In Anambra by Passionate888: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Igbo Amaka. One of the big 3.

(1) (Reply)

Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) / Unbelievable! Angry Cow Destroyed A Car, People Later Chased The Cow Away. VIDEO / Police Arrests Fake Soldier Trying To Smuggle Weed In Delta(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.