Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) (3515 Views)

Drama As Male Student Rocks “koi Koi” Shoe To Class In Lagos Poly (video) / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape AkwaPoly

Earlier today, a widely circulated video showed an upcoming Gospel Artiste in Akwa Ibom was accused to rape a beauty queen in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua thereby being beaten up by security agents of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.

The said Gospel act by name God's-hand Mathew, who also doubles as a former brand ambassador of Cyber Touch Studios was accused of trying to rape a beauty queen.

We bring you the full video of when he was caught in the act.

watch the video below;
https://www.ndreporters.com/2020/02/18/gospel-artiste-beaten-up-and-accused-of-rape-in-akwa-ibom-poly/

1 Share

Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by GuestLog: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
...Fuckabond basterd!

Arrest him and the barber that even have time to give him silly haircut!
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
If this is true, he might have his own definition of the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
grin
GboyegaD:

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by chatinent: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Perverts!
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2020
chatinent:
Perverts!

Walai
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 19, 2020
U may be shocked at how FAKE this news may be.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:
U may be shocked at how FAKE this news may be.
Explain
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Jeffreylynx6(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2020
One has to be very careful with women these days. We don't know if this is true or not. Rape is a very terrible crime but it's cool to let everyone speak for themselves before taking actions

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by nanakgh(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Damn y'all are so quick to judge..

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
nanakgh:
Damn y'all are so quick to judge..

Well, the girl in question is in pains, but not judging though.
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by MainJoe: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Jeffreylynx6:
One has to be very careful with women these days. We don't know if this is true or not. Rape is a very terrible crime but it's cool to let everyone speak for themselves before taking actions

Exactly. I will like to hear his side of the story before jumping into conclusions. The way girls are lying rape now, it fears me. Guys need to learn to type consential agreements for ladies to sign before bleeping.
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2020
So?
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by Lawdis(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:
So?

....don't mind them, in this world everyone is a fucker though I'm not supporting anybody who rapes and I can never partake in any forceful sexual engagement because the urge won't be there, I can only beg for it and if granted we'll Bleep the hell out of ourselves......I case my arrest, I arrest my case....what am I even saying

grin grin
Re: Gospel Artiste beaten up and accused of rape in Akwa Ibom Poly (video) by TradingBinary(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dis does not make a sense to me

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr / Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.