Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri (3512 Views)

Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by todayboy: 10:08pm On May 13, 2016
the ijaws of ogbe ijo are in a serious fight with the aladja a uhrobo community in UDU local goverment over land issues
the ijaws are using dangerous weapon in the fight and several life have lost on both side
i will keep the forum posted when i have pictures of the attack by morning

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by EasternLeopard: 10:15pm On May 13, 2016
Source angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by kissval1388: 10:17pm On May 13, 2016
op were is your yam sause if you no get sause, just gerarahere

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by Businessideas: 10:39pm On May 13, 2016
If it's not Ijaw Vs Urohobo, it is Ijaw Vs Itshekiri,then Ijaw Vs Ilaje, yet they say they want to secede from Nigeria by October .How can you be so hostile to your neighbors and you expect them to join you form a country? undecided
Some guys are just giving their own bad publicity

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by kayspark27(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
in dbanj's voice #dont tell me nonsence ,op no b d same warri i deh,ogbe ijoh n udu dn stop d crisis since

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by LRNZH(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
Businessideas:
If it's not Ijaw Vs Urohobo, it is Ijaw Vs Itshekiri, yet they say they want to secede from Nigeria by October .How can you be so hostile to your neighbors and you expect them to join you form a country? undecided
Some guys are just giving their own bad publicity

They're hostile to everything and anything. Militancy na dem.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by PapaZeus(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2016
Bros na d warri i dey nd i neva hear anytin. Anyhw sha make day break

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by hopeforcharles(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2016
Let's wait for update.
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by todayboy: 11:26pm On May 13, 2016
kayspark27:
in dbanj's voice #dont tell me nonsence
,op no b d same warri i deh,ogbe ijoh n udu dn stop d crisis since
Call any friend or family members to confirm the news to you
By morning vanguard will Cary the news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by malton: 11:42pm On May 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by goldenceo1: 12:30am On May 14, 2016
todayboy:
the ijaws of ogbe ijo are in a serious fight with the aladja a uhrobo community in UDU local goverment over land issues
the ijaws are using dangerous weapon in the fight and several life have lost on both side
i will keep the forum posted when i have pictures of the attack by morning

Ogbe Ijoh/ Aladja crisis has been in existence b4 now. Stop adding fuel to were there is no fire. Stop breeding bad blood b/w us its communal clash n not ethnic clash.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by Hillzy(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by Nobody: 2:07am On May 14, 2016
Make dem try settle dia matter o! We don't need this ethnic warfare again o... many have gone thru it. Gosh wat is Naija turning into nowadays?
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by modath(f): 2:30am On May 14, 2016
goldenceo1:

Ogbe Ijoh/ Aladja crisis has been in existence b4 now. Stop adding fuel to were there is no fire. Stop breeding bad blood b/w us its communal clash n not ethic clash.

But there is a needless clash right? And reporting an event is not the same as causing or aggravating it... it's just what it is...

*On Topic*

Why exactly are Ijaws always in the news for violent clashes? Why the disconnect between them & their neighbours? *genuine enquiry*

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:48am On May 14, 2016
Abeg make Una no fight... Our enemy dey Abuja.
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by Nobody: 5:52am On May 14, 2016
Nigerians can't fight over earthly things, Nigerians are my belle centred people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by mrvitalis(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2016
I just pity anybody how will be in a country were ijaws will be the majority
Ijaws I know are the most selfish, yribalistic set of people
. U think fulanis are bad? ?? Then u don't know ijaws

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by rusher14: 6:55am On May 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
I just pity anybody how will be in a country were ijaws will be the majority
Ijaws I know are the most selfish, yribalistic set of people
. U think fulanis are bad? ?? Then u don't know ijaws

[b]Gerrarrahia!

As an Ijaw man I take exception to your comment.

How many Ijaw people do you know personally?

If we were so aggressive how come for decades oil companies sited their investments on our land with little or no resistance?

In recent years one might agree that quite a number of us have become misinformed or misled but that's quite a minority.

Our kinsman lost an election yet we did not follow it up with violence or anarchy.

The Ijaw people and indeed people of the Niger Delta are quite accommodating hosts, undeniably supportive guests and very much the quintessential brother's keeper.

As regards the Fulani, we in Nigeria have lived years and many more years together as neighbours without any considerable conflict.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that something has been invoked somewhere?

Nigerians should learn to appreciate each other.

Epithets and brickbats often used to deride each other can only breed more violence and regret.

The political class has successfully divided us since the last elections and many refuse to see that the losers are the common people.

Wise up.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by mrvitalis(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2016
rusher14:

[b]Gerrarrahia!

If we were so aggressive how come for decades oil companies sited their investments on our land with little or no resistance?

In recent years one might agree that quite a number of us have become misinformed or misled but that's quite a minority.

Our kinsman lost an election yet we did not follow it up with violence or anarchy.

The Ijaw people and indeed people of the Niger Delta are quite accommodating hosts, undeniably supportive guests and very much the quintessential brother's keeper.

As regards the Fulani, we in Nigeria have lived years and many more years together as neighbours without any considerable conflict.

Epithets and brickbats often used to deride each other can only breed more violence and regret.

The political class has successfully divided us since the last elections and many refuse to see that the losers are the common people.

Wise up.[/b]
A typical example is the old Rivers State were the ijaws dominated power for years and made every other group second class
U said oil companies invest in ur place without trouble? ? How may oil companies are in Bayelsa bro?? How many since u r peaceful

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by malton: 7:12am On May 14, 2016
rusher14:

[b]Gerrarrahia!

Wise up.[/b]
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by mikhe2(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2016
Op stop lying.... M currently in waffi
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by rusher14: 7:56am On May 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

A typical example is the old Rivers State were the ijaws dominated power for years and made every other group second class
U said oil companies invest in ur place without trouble? ? How may oil companies are in Bayelsa bro?? How many since u r peaceful

Are there oil installations in Bayelsa or not?

Did they magically appear without support from the host communities?

Are kidnappings and brigandage not recent developments?

Did these agitations not erupt with 'democracy' and empowerment of thugs into office?

Ijaws are generally peaceful that's why for years many Nigerians didn't even know who we were.
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2016
rusher14:

Are there oil installations in Bayelsa or not?

Did they magically appear without support from the host communities?

Are kidnappings and brigandage not recent developments?

Did these agitations not erupt with 'democracy' and empowerment of thugs into office?

Ijaws are generally peaceful that's why for years many Nigerians didn't even know who we were.
Peaceful indeed. .. which of ur neighbours is at peace with you, name one please

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by rusher14: 8:38am On May 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

Peaceful indeed. .. which of ur neighbours is at peace with you, name one please

All.

Conflict exists amongst neighbours, families and friends alike.

Remember, it takes two to tango.

However, being genuine people makes us united in many issues. But for politics sometimes you cannot tell us apart.

Question I wish to ask, why do you choose to give us a bad name?

How does this help?
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by kayspark27(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2016
todayboy:

Call any friend or family members to confirm the news to you
By morning vanguard will Cary the news
. sure ,my bro lives in udu i will ask him
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by mrvitalis(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2016
rusher14:

All.

Conflict exists amongst neighbours, families and friends alike.

Remember, it takes two to tango.

However, being genuine people makes us united in many issues. But for politics sometimes you cannot tell us apart.

Question I wish to ask, why do you choose to give us a bad name?

How does this help?
Baba I am not giving you a bad name.... But believe me ijaws are the worst tribe in Nigeria... . If u doubt me ask any of the neighbours
Re: Breaking News Ijaws And Urhorobo In Serious War In Warri by AceRoyal: 3:42am On May 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

Baba I am not giving you a bad name.... But believe me ijaws are the worst tribe in Nigeria... . If u doubt me ask any of the neighbours
You are so wrong!
The worst tribe in Nigeria,is the tribe that will leave their homes and territory to cause mayhem,anarchy and death in other parts of the country.
They value animal lives more than humans.
The Fulanis are the worst tribe in Nigeria going by there various negative exploits and genocide committed.

P.S
I'm not been tribalistic,I'm just stating the obvious!

(1) (Reply)

Change Hits S*x Price In Lagos! See Leaked Chat With A Notorious ‘runs Girl’ / A Slay Queen Stole A Chicken And Was Disgraced By The Villagers (pics) / Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.