Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time (2378 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by thefamousnaija9: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2020
My Husband is Driving Me crazy, I'm afraid I will Not Die Before My Time
When i got married to my husband i thought i married the best man ever, i’m 26 years old and i got married to my husband on December 31st 2018.

Before we got married i was working with UBA Bank Porthacourt branch and i was asked to stop work after our marriage.

As i became pregnant my husband automatically changed, he changed to someone i can’t tell, he will leave the house early in the morning and come back late at night. He smokes and drinks heavily.

I tried to talk to him about smoking rather he got mad at me and started insulting both my family and i.

During my pregnancy he never paid attention to me, he was never there when i need him.

I went into child labor at 4:30am on the 14th of February. I called him to let him know i was in labor rather he ignored me.

My husband was comfortably sleeping i was in pain only for him to come out with his phone to o open google to show me that google said i have to wait till the water burst.

You can imagine what a husband told his wife who was in labor and first pregnancy at that and after that he went back to bed.

I was still at home in labor till 8am and when i saw there was no hope of him taking me to the hospital i had to call a taxi driver.

He only came to the hospital after my delivery and after his mother and sisters must have called him several times to yell at him but he responded to them that he didn’t know when i left the house.

There weeks after my birth, my mother came for ‘omugwo’ as it is the custom of the igbos.

During this period i turned into thief in my own house. He never drops money for food despite the fact my mother was around and when my mom cooks for me he sees it as wasting of food so we don’t need while he is around but Immediately he leaves i will find something for my mom to eat. He kept on insulting me and saying i made him waste money in my village all in the name of marriage. He insults me of not having results which he knows fully well i have. Now he brings in girls into our matrimonial home and on our matrimonial bed. He has turned the house to a hotel where even his friends can bring in any girl and have sex with. On Valentine’s day he celebrated it with his side chick only to come back home around 2am and drunk. My living in my own house like a stranger, he practically doesn’t talk to me and when he wants to pass any message to me he passes it through my house girl. He still talks to his ex and they both makes mockery of me.

She is married with two kids too. On December 25th he raped me and am now pregnant as a result of the rape.

I am tired and can’t take it anymore, i am dying of depression and the emotional trauma he puts me in. I really need advice because it’s either i end up killing him one day or he kills me.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/my-husband-is-driving-me-crazy-im-afraid-i-will-not-die-before-my-time.html

I seriously need your advice.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by uzedo1(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Let me wait for the elders to come undecided
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Auxiliarytk: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2020
This is serious... try to beg him to forgive you if you might have wrong him at any point in time. you can do this at mid-night cry out and bad him. Also pray to God to intervain in your Marriage. I pray he change for better. Amen.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by SocialJustice: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Girls when dey like form rambo and unnecessarily selective and drawn to money, this is how you end. Which sane woman leaves her job or legit source of income because of marriage? You believe your husband has money and you want to sit at home, eat his money and have babies.

Deal with your reality, I don't see why your husband will wake up over night and become a monster, to the point of mocking you with his ex he probably still bleeps.

Recount all the initial shit he swallowed, I think it's payback time. If the marriage tire you, get a job and leave.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by sim37(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't conclude until I hear d other side of d story, the only tin dat caught my attention is " i made him waste money in my village all in the name of marriage"

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by creolehunt: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Còck and bull.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by tabithababy(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why did you leave your job Are there no married people working in UBA anymore
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by SweetCunt97(f): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Get d f out! He raped you and now u pregnant bullshit... That line must be the most annoying! See no woman will get pregnant if she actually don't wanna.

Who tolerates such? We didn't comes into this world to stomach nonsense in d name of marriage, if it ain't working out, simply ball out.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Foodqueen(f): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
The whole story just jam-packed together.

He come still get link.

U come still de come mod on top lie.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
He beats you.
Cheats on you.
Does not render financial help.
Brings girls to your MATRIMONIAL HOME.
Wastes his finances outside when there is money.
You could not even feed your mother when she came for omuoguo, the mother that gave birth to you.
Your husband was right when he said you do not have a certificate, if you do, you would have looked for a job, after the first baby.

Many women are maddd but few are roaming, you can die in the marriage since an abusive marriage is the destiny you came to fulfill on Earth. I APPOLOGISE FOR BEING RUDE!

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by misreal(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
I am not yet married so i cant proffer any solution to your dilemma.just go back to work, get busy and take care of your child.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by ahnie: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
4 in 1
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Auxiliarytk:
This is serious... try to beg him to forgive you if you might have wrong him at any point in time. you can do this at mid-night cry out and bad him. Also pray to God to intervain in your Marriage. I pray he change for better. Amen.

What kind of useless advice is this? Are you ok? What the hell is wrong with you men?

@ the op, it's quite obvious that your marriage is dead, so you better leave now before he'll add beating join.

FEAR MEN.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by tojahh(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Greatzeus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
I believe this story is a figment of Op imagination,who I think is a male and a blogger. Nevertheless these things happen.
I think you deserve whatsoever you get in your marriage. It wasn't an arranged marriage,he dated you and proposed,and you accepted.
You knew he smokes and drinks,yet you said yes,while cry fowl now?
I also think the guy spent so much of his life savings on your wedding ceremony,which is making him bitter. He is transferring his aggression on you.
Stay and endure the choice you made, unless your life is in danger,then leave.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Houseofglam7(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
He beats you.
Cheats on you.
Does not render financial help.
Brings girls to your MATRIMONIAL HOME.
Wastes his finances outside when there is money.
You could not even feed your mother when she came for omuoguo, the mother that gave birth to you.
Your husband was right when he said you do not have a certificate, if you do, you would have looked for a job, after the first baby.

Many women are maddd but few are roaming, you can die in the marriage since an abusive marriage is the destiny you came to fulfill on Earth. I APPOLOGISE FOR BEING RUDE!
Absolutely no apologies needed!
Let her know!!!

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
There is always more to every story, Buh if it really happening as you have described it, I don’t think marriage should define you, your happiness comes first. File for a divorce. Don’t be compounded to this Nigerian believe that marriage is everything and all that. And do not start praying over it because am sure some religion fanatic would give you that advice. People have been in abusive marriages before and you hear people giving advice like pray over it, next thing husband beat wife to death. It’s not worth it. Just do what is best for your kid and yourself. Stay safe!

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by farem: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
You started it all with fvcking and there wasn't anything they told you about Premarital sex that would enter your mind. You insisted you must test his dick to know how big, hard and functional it was as if the dick of a roaming mad man is not bigger, harder and more functional.
While you have tested and passed your parameters, you completely ignore his brain, character and elements of godliness (you weren't at fault because there wasn't any in you).

I, particularly, is not interested in your Lamentation because you can eat your cake and have it again. Never!
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Lamanii22(f): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
He raped you ke! I don't believe this story... There must be a reason behind why your husband changed all of a sudden...
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by silent10(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Greatzeus:
I believe this story is a pigment of Op imagination ,who I think is a male and a blogger. Nevertheless these things happen.
I think you deserve whatsoever you get in your marriage. It wasn't an arranged marriage,he dated you and proposed,and you accepted.
You knew he smokes and drinks,yet you said yes,while cry fowl now?
I also think the guy spent so much of his life savings on your wedding ceremony,which is making him bitter. He is transferring his aggression on you.
Stay and endure the choice you made, unless your life is in danger,then leave.
I can bet you are right @ the bolded. I can also bet that many of this kind of relationship and marriage stories on nairaland are just people's imagination and fictions. Thou i believe such kind of things happen in some relationships and marriages, but people rarely bring them to the internet.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
If this story is true, you have married Satan..Make your decision whether you want to remain with him or not
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by lottomkyes200: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you leave him will you die or you want to make record that you die in his house.

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Bola146(f): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chai... don't you have any relations? Have you talked to your husband on a quiet time? The mistake you did was to leave your job sad Pray for him, sit him down, tell him sweet words, let him see the beautiful baby both of You have, go on your knees and beg him. You need to tell your mother what is happening too. The Lord is your strength.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Hisincrease: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Shebi, they will tell you, people, to pray before marriage, you say na prophet be the best; they said look out for red flag you say na green and white flag you wan see.
Oya, receive Grace to pray and acquire knowledge or endure for life.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Hisincrease: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:
Chai... don't you have any relations? Have you talked to your husband on a quiet time? The mistake you did was to leave your job sad Pray for him, sit him down, tell him sweet words, let him see the beautiful baby both of You have, go on your knees and beg him. You need to tell your mother what is happening too. The Lord is your strength.
You sound like a good woman abi is my screen disturbing me.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Bola146(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hisincrease:
You sound like a good woman abi is my screen disturbing me.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Hisincrease: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:

You know I'm wrong anyway.
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by sholay2011(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
I just came here to laugh at the ridiculous title: "My husband is driving me crazy and I'm afraid I will NOT die before my time."

Orisiirisii

Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by LadySarah: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
tabithababy:
Why did you leave your job Are there no married people working in UBA anymore

She forgot life continues after honeymoon. Lol
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by Adgideon(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Call his family's attention, and mind you, ask any of them to stay behind in case he gets angry that you reported him . Bringing his side chicken home is the height of it, they might even do you harm try ingoring and avoiding him but dont over do it. If he doesn't change my dear, then look for a better alternative, and pls don't provoke him your life is important to us
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by jasman1: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
One sided trashy story. Even with that, you sounds like someone any man would run away from. Just hear yourself, you left your job, husband doesn’t talk to you but raped and now you’re pregnant again. Sorry, I just don’t believe your side of the story but sincerely wish you well
Re: My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time by infogenius(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2020
I will advice u seek the counsel of ur family and move out jejeli.

If what you are going through is true, separation is inevitable for now. Whenever he comes to his senses he will come for you.

If he doesn't u'll have to move on.
It's better the marriage is broken than u going through the trauma u're facing at the moment.

It really doesn't worth it.

Do We Still Use This Grinding Stone In Our Homes? / Can Married Couples Go Without Sex For A Year? / Why Are Babies Passionate About Cartoon