Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz (5087 Views)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
The mention of his name often takes our minds back to the very sad episodes of his life. Tunji Ibrahim Balogun also known as Tee Billz would not have been so popular without the weird suicide attempt story that rocked the entertainment industry in 2017.

This piece also has the intention of bringing to light, other aspects of TeeBillz’s life that do not have to do with the suicide attempt.

Aside from being an estranged husband to A-list singer Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz is also an ex-manager of the singer. Keep scrolling to find out more about the star.

Teebillz Took to his Instagram page to flaunt his adorable, beautiful wife.

He said she is the only one that can take care of all his children Jami, bisi, Gaetano and ona, thank you maete for being the best mom to my children.

Let's be candid, shey tiwa savage Fine pass this babe?

See her full pictures here:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/19/teebillz-wife-you-the-only-one-that-can-take-care-of-my-kids/

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by otipoju(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
This guy no just get sense. He has not learned his lessons. I've been married for over 4 years now.
I dont wear a ring, I dont post my wife or children's pictures on social media... because you cant shoot at what you cant see.

As Don Jazzy dey very active on social media reach, I strongly believe that man already has a wife and grown up kids. I am so sure of it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by healthserve(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sisi. He still never get sense. Perhaps this is another sucidal rant.

TBillz should be monitored closely and prevented from buying any form of insecticides or going near water bodies. If anything happens to you Tunji, Tiwa isnt at fault. Go for theraphy dude you're losing it again ad again and again.

This dude is yet to recover from the afternath of losing Tiwa.

Tiwa on the other hand looks drapery, lonely and waiting to be begged ( when looking at her off the stage pics ).

Two adults that can't communicate their love needs dying from the loneliness and emptiness and who would blink first

Loneliness dey tear una two apart but your roide is more important than your well being.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
See painment. cheesy This one he wrote jamils name in capital letters.

Tunji, u should put a ring on ur babymamas finger if u value her so much. Don’t string her along & use her for vendettas.

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by MedCert(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dude is definitely missing Tiwa undecided
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Mateen1000: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Imagine leaving a Ferrari 2019 model to purchase a Volvo 1986 model, Should i call it from Grace to Grass grin grin, Anywayz Happy bday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Goldencheese(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
I never knew I had people who think like me. Thanks for this post.

otipoju:
This guy no just get sense. He has not learned his lessons. Ive been married over 4 years now.
I dont wear a ring, i dont post my wife or childrens pictures on social media... because you cant shoot at what you cant see.

As Don Jazzy dey very active on social media reach, i strongly believe that man already has a wife and grown up kids. I am so sure of it.
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Authoreety: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na wa o.. how did someone with dis kind of low IQ become popular
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Brooke60(f): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
otipoju:
This guy no just get sense. He has not learned his lessons. Ive been married over 4 years now.
I dont wear a ring, i dont post my wife or childrens pictures on social media... because you cant shoot at what you cant see.

As Don Jazzy dey very active on social media reach, i strongly believe that man already has a wife and grown up kids. I am so sure of it.
I can swear that Don Jazzy is married. His life is very private. Most married men posting family pictures are cheat.

I like your mentality

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by TradingBinary(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice pics

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Kendumazy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
otipoju:

You are very right about that of Don jazzy, some people don't know how to handle social media. What's the point of this teebillz post now? Men should grow up and understand that not all parts of their lives should come on social media. They should leave attention seeking business to women.

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by cleish(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Brooke60:
I can swear that Don Jazzy is married. His life is very private. Most married men posting family pictures are cheat.

I like your mentality

6 Likes

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by cRobo: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Another person will take over
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by CAPSLOCKED: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
otipoju:
Ive been married over 4 years now.

I HOPE YOUR WIFE DOESN'T WEAR HER RING AS WELL?
AND DOESN'T POST YOUR PICTURES TOO.

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by YorubaLord: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Biggest LOSER! angry
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
He is broke again lipsrsealed

Money for powder no dey.

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Everrest9(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
He has seen it all.
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by femi4: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2020
He surely love them with big nose
Re: If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz by Brooke60(f): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2020
cleish:

Mr Collins has a wife and grown up kids, his wife is a top manager at Mavin Energy alongside Tega his young brother. His first daughter is part of the team handling Mavin Records US promotions.
I knew this! No way that man can be single

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Billionaire Aliko Dangote Side Chick Who Just Called Him Out. / Tiwa Savage Vs Omawunmi:Who Looks Better In Baby Bump(Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Been Dumped By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.