Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own (6099 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues / Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please / Let's Go Back, Way Back, Back Into Time. Its Old Skool Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by na2day(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
Una don forget this?

[size=13pt]BABY WALAKOLOMBO[/size]

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyucC9jk0w?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

04kaa:

esse agesse peppersoupe mama

who go forget fine peppersoupe grin grin
i couldnt get it online
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by na2day(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
Una don forget [size=13pt]BLACKKY'S HOUSE[/size]

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayqwe-GlzA0?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by emofine(f): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
I may be young an' all but I definately agree with the op. The music today is contaminated I have to seive for old artists during times I wasn't even born yet. good thread btw.
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by kashmo: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2010
Nice thread! na2day, I got a lil assignment for you! You remember this KSA classic " My pretty lady omi to pa ino ife ko si, jeje se jeje ololufe. . . . . . . Mo roun to dun, eja osan, mo reni to wunmi e ba jen ba baby yen lo . . ."
I know either u, El or Dk should at least know the title of the song grin DK already got me started with Fuji Fantasia cheesy Now I need this to bring back my childhood life back to life cool
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by GbeduN: 1:59am On Dec 20, 2010
Check out the extensive classic playlist on GbeduNation, pretty cool

http://www.gbedunation.com/profile/ClassicHighlife
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by asas(f): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own by sinceraconcept(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2017
ElRazur:

Yes o, it was in peckham (London) It is where the naija radio station used to be, just next to the post office. There is a hall there.

As per the rumours, I have no idea to be honest. People will forever said stuff lol.

Dan Kazeem was in "Radio Kwara" the last time I heard of him. I don't know what he is up to or god forbid, or even dead.

The rest, I have to idea lol.
Dankazeem is not dead,his career died when he was speaking against corruption in Saraki's governance during Saraki's tenure as governor. So,Saraki sent him off from Radio Kwara,that ruined his career then but he's back to his feet now,he is now in Royal FM,a private radio station in Ilorin and he is also the chairman of FIBAN. But Dankazeem used to be really hot back when he was in radio Kwara,i hear his programs at least twice a week now,he is now boring. But he is still the hero of many in Ilorin today and still the most popular broadcaster in Ilorin today. and he now even anchors a program to speak out all the good about Saraki and the national house of assembly because his career is at stake without that,I don't know if he still anchor the program though,but he is still in Royal FM sha. Ilorin radio broadcasters are just generally not social like those in Lagos and they don't strive for fame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) / Pls Were Can I Download Kpalasa By Omo Jesu / Download Album: Future : EVOL Zip File Inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.