Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House (5528 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why are u all attacking me. He said he will not come back to Nigeria. He just wants to build something. He needed someone who will help him build. To convince me to do it for him, he said I will stay there with my family. That is why I accepted. I spent my time building the house for him. Now we live here. My kids school is near us. I also built a shop close to the fence where my wife sells provisions.

You see this is where our life is concentrated. The guy has nothing doing here. He just goes out every morning looking for electrical job to do and comes back empty handed in the evening. He is a pest.

Bros, do you think at all? He said he wasn't coming back is an excuse to inherit someone else's wealth and sweat while he is still alive. You are very selfish and an ingrate.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by GboyegaD(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Winneygirl:

Go and rent a 2 bedroom apartment and move your family into it. Whenever he is ready to leave the country, you can move back.
With all the rent he has saved you over the years, you should have bought a piece of land and started building a property of your own.

or do you consider this house yours?

You dey mind the thief? He dey claim say the guy no suppose come back and say the guy lazy. Who lazy pass?

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why are u all attacking me. He said he will not come back to Nigeria. He just wants to build something. He needed someone who will help him build. To convince me to do it for him, he said I will stay there with my family. That is why I accepted. I spent my time building the house for him. Now we live here. My kids school is near us. I also built a shop close to the fence where my wife sells provisions.

You see this is where our life is concentrated. The guy has nothing doing here. He just goes out every morning looking for electrical job to do and comes back empty handed in the evening. He is a pest.

My God!

A pest in his own house?

You're such an ingrate.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
Because they do not expect him to return. Can you imagine how wicked this brother and his wife is? Maybe the wife isn't aware he owns the house and the husband is to proud to admit he isn't the rightful owner.

with family members like these, who needs enemies! imagine if the house was actually theirs, the poor dude would be homeless by now. with all the money these freeloaders save living for free in that man's house, i am sure they can afford to rent a room where they can fukc off to live, until that man is ready to leave again.
stinking ungrateful people the lot of them.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by GboyegaD(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

with family members like these, who needs enemies! imagine if the house was actually theirs, the poor dude would be homeless by now. with all the money these freeloaders save living for free in that man's house, i am sure they can afford to rent a room where they can fukc off to live, until that man is ready to leave again.
stinking ungrateful people the lot of them.

You can read how entitled the guy feels about someone else's property. I hope they don't hurt the stepbrother who thought he could be of help to his brother.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Resurgent2016: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Call your step brother late in the evening and tell him all these things you just mentioned as your justification for asking him to leave the house for you.

Don't forget to give us updates after you've done that.

All the best sir

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by frozen70(f): 5:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

I have this step brother who came back from Libya. He started staying with me in December 2018. Initially, he said he would stay a month and sort himself to move to another country. 1 month has turned to 1 year and 3 months.

My wife wants him to leave immediately. She has being hammering it because we have 3 daughters. The eldest is 12. My wife is scared that one day the guy might molest the girls. The house is not big. It is a 2 bedroom bungalow. This guy has being sleeping in the sitting room all this while. We are very uncomfortable with this.

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living here since.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?

Every free thing comes with a price

If he is the owner of the building where all of you are staying, just pack out, get an apartment for your family and he won't pack out with you

This is a very simple issue and you guys are making it look like a thug of war

When he is set to relocate abroad, you can lock up the house or give it out for rental
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by realtalk19: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
This issue is tearing my family apart. I need urgent assistance from Nairalanders.

I have this step brother who came back from Libya. He started staying with me in December 2018. Initially, he said he would stay a month and sort himself to move to another country. 1 month has turned to 1 year and 3 months.

My wife wants him to leave immediately. She has being hammering it because we have 3 daughters. The eldest is 12. My wife is scared that one day the guy might molest the girls. The house is not big. It is a 2 bedroom bungalow. This guy has being sleeping in the sitting room all this while. We are very uncomfortable with this.

How can we send him away as soon as possible? The thing here is that this guy travellered to Libya in 2009 with the intention to cross to Europe. But he could not. He stayed backed in Libya and started working. He is an electrician. As he was working and making money, he called me and said he just wants to build a small house to show for his efforts in Libya. He sent money and I bought a small land. Over a space of 4 years, in 2015, we completed a 2 bedroom bungalow. He then asked me to move there with my family. I was previously staying in a room and parlor self contain. He said he has no intention of coming back to Nigeria. So I moved in with my family and we have being living here since.

In December 2018, Arabs attacked him in Libya and robbed him. He had to run back to Nigeria. He said he will stay a month and move to another Africa country. Now he has stayed over a year. He is inconveniencing my family and he is a threat to my daughters' safety. Please how do I send him away?

Am I reading right? You are staying in the house a man sent u money to build for him while he was away and because he had issues and came back to the house you built for him ,you say he is inconviniencing you and your wife. He owns the house and you are the tenant that should leave and allow him settle. This is relly crazy!, OP do you and your wife have any conscience left in u at all?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Zombiekiller010: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
If i comment from whats on mind, Mod will ban me for life, Op you no try at all

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Niseed(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
I couldn't believe this when I read it the first time and had to come back to see it it was a joke.

I've come to realise that one should never underestimate the power of poverty and laziness, it's a deadly combination. This guy will most likely harm his brother so he can inherit the property.

If this tale is true then you along with your lazy wife are the most evil set of people imaginable.

Move out of that house with your parasitic family and leave that man alone to enjoy the fruit of his Labour. Even with all the disappointment he faced you are not satisfied till you take all that he has left.

I'm pretty sure this is over some humble property that isn't even that expensive, but your lazy self wants to Lord over it rather than working for your own.

P.s don't trick him into going out with you to drink so you can ambush him. You animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Hmmm another manufactured story. Which sane human being will agree that he didn't buy the land nor build the house but he wants to drive the owner? why all these manufactured stories to generate traffic? I will no longer respond to stories from new monikers
Any person with half-a-brain should have known that Nairaland Mods, particularly LALASHITLALA create and manufacture FAKE stories to trend and fool people. Very amoral.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
elektra:

Traffic has to be generated in some way. Especially in the family/romance section. Since established monikers are unlikely to post personal stories/problems.
Generating traffic by concocting FAKE STORIES and lying is very wrong. Stop supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by adanny01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:

The only soft words i will say is to commend you for buying the land and building the house. I think that is the only reason you have to earn my sympathy but your wife saying what she is saying is capable of making you guys homeless. Put you wife in check before she ruins your relationship with you brother.

Remove the negative thought your wife implanted into your head for your own good.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by adanny01(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
GboyegaD:

You can read how entitled the guy feels about someone else's property. I hope they don't hurt the stepbrother who thought he could be of help to his brother.

With the attitude, i am very surprised he actually built the house.

Am sure the money sent to him would have built a small duplex.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Hmmm another manufactured story. Which sane human being will agree that he didn't buy the land nor build the house but he wants to drive the owner? why all these manufactured stories to generate traffic? I will no longer respond to stories from new monikers
grin

The same thing with stories in romance section.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by GboyegaD(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
adanny01:

With the attitude, i am very surprised he actually built the house.

Am sure the money sent to him would have built a small duplex.

You might not be totally wrong. What I am still trying to understand is the guts he had to come write the nonsense in his head particularly, considering his age.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by SmileDance(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
All I have to say is

Maaad oooo

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by elektra(f): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Generating traffic by concocting FAKE STORIES and lying is very wrong. Stop supporting evil.
Where do you see me supporting it?
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by alasan007(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
I think family is overrated in Africa there r some family member that secretly do not wish you well but because of your big heart and you got rich before them you won’t notice that envy jealous hatred running in there blood... imagine I helped my brother out of a big problem worth 360k risking my car now he’s free and he put me back into same problem bleep me up big time I still haven’t complete the money that’s the burden family caused us but my hope is on God

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please Yoruba brothers correct me if I'm wrong. This op is omoale, omojatijati.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Ganjafama(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Babatunde40:

This was because he said he will stay briefly initially. My self and my wife use 1 room. Our daughters use the second room. It was possible to vacate our daughters to our room and be 5 in a room. He knows that. He is OK staying in the sitting room.
Stop defending your wickedness. A man worked his ass out in Libya and sent you money to build a house for him and you are planning on sending him out of his own house. Karma has its own way of dealing with wicked peeps like you.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by yvelchstores(f): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Babatunde40:

no na, I don't believe this story. In fact anyone that posts a catchy topic, I will just go to his page. If he registered the account that day, forget it. The op is under seuns payroll

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
This can't be real, you just want us to talk. Carry your yeye story somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by cezarman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fake story!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by drmikeadams(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
daddytime:
Are you asking of how to send someone away from a house he sent money to buy land and build because you and your wife are uncomfortable with his presence?

I'm not quite sure I understand your post yet, but if it's how I understood it, you and your wife must really be sick in your heads.

You lot are the true definition of ingrates.

Evil people wey fit kill person because of him property.
angry grin grin grin the guy smoke weed walai
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by namiji2598: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2020
alasan007:
I think family is overrated in Africa there r some family member that secretly do not wish you well but because of your big heart and you got rich before them you won’t notice that envy jealous hatred running in there blood... imagine I helped my brother out of a big problem worth 360k risking my car now he’s free and he put me back into same problem bleep me up big time I still haven’t complete the money that’s the burden family caused us but my hope is on God
create a thread with this story Sir, it Will be interesting to learn

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by alasan007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
namiji2598:
create a thread with this story Sir, it Will be interesting to learn

Okay noted I’ll do that later tonight when I’m free
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Babatunde40:

You're the pest, you property grabber!
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Babatunde40(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

You're the pest, you property grabber!
I'm not a pest
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Jbloc: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
shocked
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by peacefulhome(f): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Superstory. So some of you believe this nonsense?
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Sexyliciousbri: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
your step brother is the owner of that house. He is a very gentle and humble man. You and your family are to pack out for him. Note that he has been sleeping in the sitting room in his own house but has not complained. He has a lot of respect for you and your family. Reciprocate that respect by packing out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brief Summary Of The Process And Cost Of Getting Divorced In Nigeria / Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) / Selina Tested Episode 23 (the Dead Of SIBI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.