Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,918 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House (5529 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by sageb: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
daddytime:
Are you asking of how to send someone away from a house he sent money to buy land and build because you and your wife are uncomfortable with his presence?

I'm not quite sure I understand your post yet, but if it's how I understood it, you and your wife must really be sick in your heads.

You lot are the true definition of ingrates.

Evil people wey fit kill person because of him property.
so surprised about the wife's intention. Inside life
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by oweniwe(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Op, listen up and believe me: if I should transfer unto you the agression built up in me caused by living in Lagos....

Una dey try. I was in Lagos last week

Heat o... Traffic o... Smoke from plenty trucks... Dusts from bad roads...

People were buying drugs inside bus and drinking it right there cos the stress is too much.
Re: Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House by Lance008(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
You don pursue am 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) / Selina Tested Episode 23 (the Dead Of SIBI) / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.