Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Learn To Design Top End Websites At ₦1,500 Per Week - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn To Design Top End Websites At ₦1,500 Per Week (579 Views)

How To Make 10k Per Week Straight Into Ur Current Or Savings Account / 40 Pieces Of External harddrive( Packed Sealed) @10,500 Per Each 500gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Design Top End Websites At ₦1,500 Per Week by timchuks87: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
I am so confident that you will be able to design good looking sites at the end of 3 wks, even if it is your first time on a computer system, that I guarantee a money back policy; if you are unsatisfied at the end of the program I will pay you back your Money, no strings attached.

Yes the program goes for #1,500 per week, and the program will run for no more than 3 weeks. You can withdraw at any time if you feel that the program is not worth your while.

More Details here Web Design Lessons
Re: Learn To Design Top End Websites At ₦1,500 Per Week by mammilo: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
@webdesign what give you the assurance that you can teach somebody in three weeks and if the person doesn't have the knowledge of Graphics how will he or she cope with it 07066555898
Re: Learn To Design Top End Websites At ₦1,500 Per Week by timchuks87: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mammillo it is the beauty of the platform, it popularity was built upon its user friendliness. Like i guaranteed on my site if during the program u feel it is not worth your while, u can ask for your money back.
Re: Learn To Design Top End Websites At ₦1,500 Per Week by mammilo: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Well am also a webdesigner and i think for some to know how to design website one shuld atleast have a graphics design idea so that he culd be able to meet up some things he desire to put in any website he want's he/she want to design, well i think it depends on your schedule on how to teach your student keep it up Lol

(1) (Reply)

We Need Iron Ore Miners/exporters: / Free Website for your small business: / Ago 5kmt @110

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.