Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Free Website for your small business: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Website for your small business: (574 Views)

Get A Nafdac Reg Number For Your Small Scale Products In One Month. / Sign-up To Get A Free Website At Nigeria's 1st Ever Web Fair By Google,MTN E.t.c / Start a Small Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Website for your small business: by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
[size=15pt]Set up a site like mine at no cost.

Easy to update(you don't need a web designer)

I will give you a step by step guide on how to set it up.

This service also include practical tips on how you can make extra cash with your website.

Reply to post if interested.

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Free Website for your small business: by bunmninja1(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2011
am interested in free web. bunmninja1@yahoo.com.
Re: Free Website for your small business: by puppy2k(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2011
fill me in , avg1885@yahoo.com
Re: Free Website for your small business: by uchesi: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hi,

i am interested;sisimiojuoge@gmail.com.

thank you.
Re: Free Website for your small business: by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2011
[size=15pt]
Meanwhile, any other persons interested should  please state the following here.

Proposed name of the business.

A little about the business.

Products and services.

Contact information.

And any other relevant info you might want to be featured on the site.

Your website will be ready in a couple of days from the moment i get the information.[/size]

bunmninja1:

am interested in free web.  bunmninja1@yahoo.com.
puppy2k:

fill me in , avg1885@yahoo.com
uchesi:

Hi,

thank you.

Thank you guys for your interest.

Re: Free Website for your small business: by mekaoseka: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
INTERESTED TOO abiodunishola@gmail.com
Re: Free Website for your small business: by Icador(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hi,
its nice to have some one like around the globe, it really a brand new experience to also have me wanting to know more abt this which you have said, if its really true. Am interested. Email me on icadorsteel_ironsupplier@ymail.com
Re: Free Website for your small business: by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
Icador:

Hi,
its nice to have some one like around the globe, it really a brand new experience to also have me wanting to know more abt this which you have said, if its really true. Am interested. Email me on icadorsteel_ironsupplier@ymail.com
mekaoseka:

INTERESTED TOO abiodunishola@gmail.com
[size=15pt]I have mailed both of you guys,
Work has commenced on the info i have recieved and hopefully, we will be having our very first FREE website on this thread in a couple of days.[/size]
Re: Free Website for your small business: by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
uchesi:

Hi,

thank you.

Congratulations Sisimi Fashions, Your website is now ready via this temporary link http://sisimistyle..com/

This above link can now be redirected to whichever domain name you choose.

Note: The design of this site is done absolutely free of charge. However domain name registration is not free.
Re: Free Website for your small business: by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
Icador:

Hi,

Work has commenced on your website according to the information you have sent to my mail.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Ebooks / You Don't Necessarily Need A Seminar Or Ebook To Learn How To Make Money / Get The Cheapest Bulk Sms At A Low Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.