Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. (1536 Views)

UNILAG M.sc. Chemistry / Unilag M.sc Microbiology / UNILAG M. Sc. Accounting & Finance 2019/2020 Prospective Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Are you a prospective MBA candidate for the UNILAG 2020/2021 academic year admission? Here is a thread created to help and guide you on all you will need to know and do to succeed at this year's admission. Admission is strictly by merit, which means with the right information, attitude and effort, success is guaranteed. I will be dropping further info on this thread however, You can talk to me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
There are basically six Areas of specialization in MBA

1) MBA (Accounting)

2) MBA (Finance)

3) MBA (Marketing)

4) MBA (Human Resource Management/IRPM)

5) MBA (production management/operations research)

6) MBA (General Management)

Get further info on this HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All candidates must have 5 credit passes including English and mathematics at o'level as basic requirement.

FULL TIME:
The program runs for 3 semesters (18 months)
lectures is during the day (mon-thurs) 8am-2pm
Tuition is 150k per session

PART TIME
the program runs for 2 sessions (24 months).
Lectures holds in the evening (Mon-friday) 6pm - 8pm
Tuition is 225k per session

EXECUTIVE:
the program runs for 2 sessions (24 months).
Lectures holds on saturdays (8am- 4pm)
Tuition is 900k per session

Obligatory fees
Acceptance fee #64,500 for the three programs
Prospectus fee #7,500
Departmental fee #5,000 - #20,000 (varies by department)

For further info chat me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are you contemplating on your current career path, thinking of which of the 6 different MBA specializations is right for you, you really dont know,
well i can help you by presenting you with facts and you will be left to decide yourself, you can chat me HERE
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good day all, how are we doing? Pls let's stay safe and abide by all directives by the local, state and federal governments, we shall all overcome this pandemic and come out much more stronger. While you are at home, I will advise that you do not waste the time, its an opportunity to invest in in your preparation for your Msc entrance exams, I will explain why. From experience, whenever anything offsets the academic calendar say Assu strike for instance, there's always a rapid response (rush) kind of, on resumption by the academic body to mitigate the effect and most times, students are not ready for this. Wishing you all the best, above all that you stay safe and in good health. You can talk to me HERE Ola.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon all, how are u doing? Hope you are all keeping safe and i want to believe you are not part of those working out on gbagada express way #lol, nigerians dont fail to fall my hand, work out at home if you must, not to talk of how much fluid the body generates when one does, to be in a crowded place is very wrong, by the way here's the gist i have for you this morning

Unilag Pg Admission has 9 stages

0. Pre - Application stage
1. Aplication stage
2. Reading stage
3. Examination stage
4. Results Stage
5. Admission stage
6. Registration stage
7. Lecture stage
8. Matriculation stage
9. Accommodation stage

I added the first stage which I call the 'ZERO STAGE'
that has made us get crazy admissions results than usual.

Others starts reading at STAGE 2 we start reading even before the form gets out. People have started reading/gotten thier past questions & answers in case you dont know, you should do the same too, our online whatsapp classes is also one of the tool we use to achieve this, if i must help you, you must be willing to take my advice seriously, This is one of the winning secret #shh, don't tell anyone #lol, You can talk to me HERE
do have a great day.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good day all, how are you doing? Hope u are staying safe, i have good news for those who refused to stay at home but decides to go work out at crowded places, you can now have two physically fit soldiers as your gym instructor �. Na you go tire #lol. Okay to the gist i have for us today, let me borrow the words of goerge sanlayana who said Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it however I'm here to help you avoid this. Take note of the following stats and draw intelligent inferences from it. LETS Go.

Last year 2019
Sales of form commenced 15th april

Official close of sales 16th June (2 months after), but who no like better thing unilag extended sales of forms by 3weeks to make more money �, finally sales ended 8th July

A lot of people were relaxed thinking exams will start sometime later but gbam!!!! Time table came out and exam was to start same month!!! Hehehehehe see rush hour!!! Exam started 20th july and lasted just one week hehehe! Things are changing.

So where am i going? If there was rush hour last year without corona virus, are you thinking what im thinking? All i can say is brace for impact. Pls start treating your past questions & answers. No better time to start than now. I will be here to guide you from time to time. A word is enough for the wise. You can talk to me HERE GeniusOla
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
A quick statistics.
have you made up your minds yet, part time MBA or full time MBA and why, here's a quick statistics of number admitted into the MBA programme last year in unilag 2019/2020 session
Part time 610 people
Full time 210 people

Reason for this, full time cut off point is usually higher that part time, so if full time is your option, you need to sit up and do the necessary.

You can drop your questions here, i will do well to answer them or you can contact me [url=https//:/2348021044205]Here[/url]
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good morning prospectives, wishing everyone a safe and productive day ahead. Get to work. The results is always sweet

Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2020
I will be taking your questions/enquiries and answering them to the best of my knowledge, thanks.
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2020
Do you have have question as touching your chances in gaining this admission, or how to go about it to be on a safer side? Click here
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
Guys!!! There's an insider info that sales of PG form will be published on newspaper tomorrow, and will last for two months, goes for same amount #22,500. There's no time to check time anymore. Click Here!!! to get your Pq & answer which comes with a bonus free whatsapp preparatory group. Its show time!
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by AnalyticalMind: 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by qanda: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Get UNILAG MBA Qualifying Exams Past questions on Q and A App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by AnalyticalMind: 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
Yeah
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
So guys, good morning and happy sunday, the long awaited period is here, forms are now out on sale, get your past questions and answers which qualifies you to join my free whatsapp group for MBA applicants only. Just like last year, dont let exam date catch you unawares. You can chat me Here
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Final closure of the PG application form is now shifted to October 8 2020, after which it will no longer be extended. What does this tell you? Exam is very much around the corner. So my question is what are you doing to win? Will you take advantage of contacting those who has gone ahead of you and are familiar with the system and seek their assistance. That’s the real smart.
So why haven’t you contacted me?
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
hi guys, hows preparations
Re: How To Secure UNILAG (M.B.A) P.G Admission. by GeniusOla(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2020
hello guys, how is preparations going, hope you have all gotten tour forms and applied by now, and if not, what is delaying you? to comfirm your eligibility, send me a chat by clicking the link beneath this post. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

DB Cooper ( The Infamous Mysterious Plane Hijacker ) / Scholarship For Physically Challenged? / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.