Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances (34774 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by ademiola123: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
meaning they have not paid that bbq guy 2

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by MadeINchenzen2: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Even ghost workers/volunteers are complaining. If them wan do head-count na, them go appear. smh
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Luizkid(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
What do you expect from a ministry associated with disaster??
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
stechu:
When a woman leads. What do you expect?.

Dont mind dem dunce...sebi they are all clamouring for women in power?? na here we go dey, some go cry blood

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Joylove2324:
I laugh when i see some Nigerians now complaining about non payment on SIP. This are the same people who never appreciate Osinbajo when he was in charge, now we now know the difference. I hope all their complains reach the minister so she can do the needful.

Why are they crying me river?
Were they not specifically informed that it was 2 years programme before signing up for it.
I get that there's unemployment in the nation but their continuity is blocking new set of entries.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by jamexborn(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

This English is part of why they are not paid on time

You just need to get the message
He does not owe you perfect English

African man trying to shame African man for bad foreign language

Hypocrite!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Niceman4u(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Could this be the reason some buhari as*lickers have turned wailers.
Una suffering never start.
Little wonder that dead meat seller never show today

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by wink2015(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
The federal government should scrap NPOWER and encourage the creation of industries ( manufacturing industries ) to employ school leavers.

Npower as an intervention program should not replace normal job creation.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by clearcutz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
So these N-power people want to go on strike angry Have they forgotten they are volunteers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Meedon: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mannabaqgrills how far dem don pay u
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
The ministers who are friends to PMB are not living up to expectation at all.
1. FCT Minister. He's a strong ally of PMB and guess what? The teachers in FCT are not yet paid for their January salary.
2. Hajia Farouk-minister of humanitarian and disaster management. The staff in that ministry are equally yet to be paid.
3. Ogbonnaya onuh. Minister of science and technology. Is he still a minister?
These are good friends of Buhari. Pls can anyone tell me why nothing good is coming out of Buhari's friends/ally?

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by MrBONE2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
IghravweIG:
This space is for auction...

Asking price $200
The clock starts now..

Winners takes all full benefits...

Can i hear an opening bid? grin

Am not gonna bid, Am gonna take it by force grin

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
jamexborn:

You just need to get the message
He does not owe you perfect English

African man trying to shame African man for bad foreign language

Hypocrite!!!
Why then is English compulsory for admission to university.

Dundee!!
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by ajebuter(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
IghravweIG:
This space is for auction...

Asking price $200
The clock starts now..

Winners takes all full benefits...

Can i hear an opening bid? grin

Oya, , bring that ya coconut head make I konk am for you as you no get any solution to this problem..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by goshen26: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Most program targeted at bettering lives of people don't usually do well under women na
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by jamexborn(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Why then is English compulsory for admission to university.

Dundee!!

Nairaland is now a university abi

It is compulsory in universities
Perfect english is not compulsory for admission on Nairaland

Your hypocrisy is beyond me
Instead of you to take ur L Jejely
You need to learn how to argue
Start with people on your level of intelligence

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by otajipopo: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by proclinician: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm office of disaster.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by bigiyaro(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
una for know say, una be disaster nah! heheheh this is disastrous!!!
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Enyimbamercedes: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Well... good riddance.

We wont see then online defending their masters.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by NigeriaBam: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
jamexborn:

Nairaland is now a university abi

It is compulsory in universities
Perfect english is not compulsory for admission on Nairaland

Your hypocrisy is beyond me
Instead of you to take ur L Jejely
You need to learn how to argue
Start with people on your level of intelligence
So you're expected to show your education and enlightenment in a university alone abi

Everywhere else you're allowed to be an illiterate and a nonentity ba?

I'm beginning to see why you jumped in to defend the poor fella. His problem is poor communication ability yours is much worse!!

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Alvin212(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
300000$ for a do-nothing logo.

A shittyy uninspiring logo.

Cowhari stop wasting niger Delta oil money.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by optimus106(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Make una go find wooork...

Npower no be worrrrrrk...
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Trailblazer8: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Joy you're very beautiful and I like you. Please let's be friends beyond Nairaland.
Joylove2324:
I laugh when i see some Nigerians now complaining about non payment on SIP. This are the same people who never appreciate Osinbajo when he was in charge, now we now know the difference. I hope all their complains reach the minister so she can do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Kufmantsl: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Most times we fail to appreciate what we have until we loose it
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by nurusystem(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sorry sometimes women are not good to lead and this very woman she is not capable of managing this office,, please buhari should send her away ,she no fit,no Northerner can hold that program like South west, my people that is just the fact.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Simplebeauty: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin cheesy

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Lady Earning N360K Sacked For Not Meeting Monthly Target Of N300M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.