Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances (34779 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Subzero047: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Osibanjo bots no dey tire
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by FLYFIRE(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
BMO ZOMBIE members being exposed by this nonpayments. Hope this is not the reason Sarrki has been fighting his saviour & master bubu. I am very surprised because even if bubu kills his parents, he will still call him My Oga.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by nurusystem(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
This woman she is just taken us back,empty cell, #bringbackosibanjotoNPOWER
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Torrina: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mcphamous:
Osinbajo will surely be missed because the running of the N-power is quite different from the way Osinbajo has set the pace initially.osinbajo is a good man no doubt
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by persius555(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
And to think she's a woman. She's incompetent
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Ivoryd1: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
That woman is the real disaster that should be managed.....and all feminist shouting upandan for women to be given leadership positions, una don see for urselves....women are humongous in leadership positions....take for example sadiya farouq, Alison maduekwe...etc
Let's call for her resignation. Na soso excuse when it comes to payment...abi the program just started today ni
That woman is callous and insensitive
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pay our money now!!!
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ministry of Disaster.......
Does it mean Buhari saw this N.Power business as a disaster?....
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by jamexborn(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

So you're expected to show your education and enlightenment in a university alone abi

Everywhere else you're allowed to be an illiterate and a nonentity ba?

I'm beginning to see why you jumped in to defend the poor fella. His problem is poor communication ability yours is much worse!!

This your slavery mentality of thinking anyone that doesn’t speak english or perfect english is regarded to be illiterate in every other engagement is a nonentity is foolish and unwise

You lack the wisdom and knowledge to see that being illiterate in english language doesn’t take anything away from you being the best in Chinese or French

Non english speaking European players to go England to play football and attend press briefings speaking horrible in English and you will never find British media making mockery or shame them for their bad english
But look at your self “ ogunbamiji from one Godforsaken village in Iragbiji” trying make mockery of “Oke from one village in owutu, afikpo” that your ancestors were enslaved and told them to forsake their own language (yourba,Igbo&hausa).

English is a universal language and holds great advantage for anyone who understands it

Tired of wasting productive time replying your dullard self
You can never see the light
people like you are slaves and will forever be !!!

4 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Una eye go clear.

Where is tradermoni? Who don pay back the 10k "loan"

Election gimmicks are over. Welcome to reality Zombies
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Mummymahdi(f): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sonoyom:
What will be the effect of their strike?

There are schools that depends on Npower beneficiaries as teachers, and Nhealth too are very important in maternities and all primary health care systems

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
jamexborn:

This your slavery mentality of thinking anyone that doesn’t speak english or perfect english is regarded to be illiterate in every other engagement is a nonentity is foolish and unwise

You lack the wisdom and knowledge to see that being illiterate in english language doesn’t take anything away from you being the best in Chinese or French

Non english speaking European players to go England to play football and attend press briefings speaking horrible in English and you will never find British media making mockery or shame them for their bad english
But look at your self “ ogunbamiji from one Godforsaken village in Iragbiji” trying make mockery of “Oke from one village in owutu, afikpo” that your ancestors were enslaved and told them to forsake their own language (yourba,Igbo&hausa).

English is a universal language and holds great advantage for anyone who understands it

Tired of wasting productive time replying your dullard self
You can never see the light
people like you are slaves and will forever be !!!

I don't know how English language deficiency now equates to slave mentality.

If you're not good at something, try to improve yourself. It's mental laziness to attribute mediocrity to being free-minded. I guess you'll call wole Soyinka a chief slave.

I can see you're also struggling with the language which is why you're so pained and defensive. It's alright bro. You'll get over it.

The bolded shows your level of confusion and disorientation. In one breath, you say it's slave mentality to have good grasp of English, in another breath, you say it's advantageous.

You really need to fix yourself.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by lcralqki: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/bzaTX2P] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/bzaTX2P] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Oyerinde16(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Bakerdav: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Since they took away it's from VP, I know the program has collapse
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by lyrose(f): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is Baba Bubu initiative!!Why a woman in this ministry!!��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Indispensable85(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Elections are over.Welcome to the ministry of disaster.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Joylove2324:
I laugh when i see some Nigerians now complaining about non payment on SIP. This are the same people who never appreciate Osinbajo when he was in charge, now we now know the difference. I hope all their complains reach the minister so she can do the needful.

Is she not d one that created d atmosphere for d complains? How will d complaints reaching her change her attitude?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Joylove2324:
I laugh when i see some Nigerians now complaining about non payment on SIP. This are the same people who never appreciate Osinbajo when he was in charge, now we now know the difference. I hope all their complains reach the minister so she can do the needful.

How did you come up with this accusation? Any evidence that VP Osinbajo was never appreciated by the volunteers?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Why are they crying me river?
Were they not specifically informed that it was 2 years programme before signing up for it.
I get that there's unemployment in the nation but their continuity is blocking new set of entries.

Reserve this type of comment for the period when their protests will about laying off. This comment is not necessary for now.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jollylolly:
Nigerians Nigerians nigerians.

The thing about its people is that they will not appreciate the works of the leader when hes still serving but rather showing praises on that leader when he left the position. Although, this case is kind of different because the president is committed to reducing the rate of unemployment even after he finishes his tenure so therefore make NSIP a going concern by moving it to Humanitarian Ministry.

I honestly don't no d Nigerians u are complaining about when its just d few beneficiaries of d scheme that are complaining because of d change in management of d scheme. What is d biz of other Nigerians with osinbajo if they weren't beneficiaries of d scheme?

Is it by moving N-Power from d office of d VP to a ministry that d buhari wants to reduce unemployment? Is that an economic and employment policy? Are u saying after 4years, d Npower scheme has failed in its objectives despite d huge monies spent on it?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by prodomain(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I don't know how English language deficiency now equates to slave mentality.

If you're not good at something, try to improve yourself. It's mental laziness to attribute mediocrity to being free-minded. I guess you'll call wole Soyinka a chief slave.

I can see you're also struggling with the language which is why you're so pained and defensive. It's alright bro. You'll get over it.

The bolded shows your level of confusion and disorientation. In one breath, you say it's slave mentality to have good grasp of English, in another breath, you say it's advantageous.

You really need to fix yourself.

Oga anybody is free to comment here whether with broken English, Igbo, Yoruba or Perfect English. The message is the most important thing. Carry your ITK go one side abeg.

Your intent is not to correct the defaulter but to mock him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
prodomain:

Oga anybody is free to comment here whether with broken English, Igbo, Yoruba or Perfect English. The message is the most important thing. Carry your ITK go one side abeg.

Your intent is not to correct the defaulter but to mock him.
I can see you're in pains
Nothing for you here. I suggest you try next door.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

This English is part of why they [/s]are[s] not paid on time

You suppose to use "were" instead of "are" Mr teacher......Pele olodo

4 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by jamexborn(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:

Na hypocrite hin b

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:

Aunty Ebun... If you had kept quiet nobody will know the guy was your English teacher o.

How we go com do am now? cheesy
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Seepayday: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Her leadership style is terrible. This is a woman that once said on the media when she was interviewed about the fate of batch A, she said and I quote,' I believe that by now the volunteers must have been able to save'
Madam, how on earth one can be able to save from the stipend you don't pay promptly as of when due? Many beneficiaries have dependants. Some are married with children. Since she came in, there has been perpetual delay of stipend and beneficiaries don't get to know anything or reasons for the delay. What kind of a disaster leader is this? No more humanitarian, no more management. All beneficiaries feel is disaster under Sadiya.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by nkemjacob2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Northerns need to be ruled over by southerners
They have zero initiative
They just started talking about education in 2020
Any initiative created by a Southerner is immediately flooded and headed by a brain dead northerner and soon it gets destroyed.

Just look at their region
re u realising dat d north are d problem of nigeria?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Aunty Ebun... If you had kept quiet nobody will know the guy was your English teacher o.

How we go com do am now? cheesy
I don't get you sir
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by nkemjacob2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Npower beneficiary listen carefully. Npower is not a permanent job & also will not last. Make use of this little opportunity 2 see how u can establish urself. The gvt are tired of u guys its seems their expectation in this scheme is not coming through.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by MrFly(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
Even though we all know that moving the schemes to a new ministry is a welcome development but the minister have alot of work to do. Imagine seeing the beneficiaries complaining all the time is so sadden.
are u ok?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances by Poske95(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why change a winning team...the unfortunate story of our country.
Nigeria acts like a country....not behave as one
Thinking of it.....it's run by people called NIGERIANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Lady Earning N360K Sacked For Not Meeting Monthly Target Of N300M / Man Dies In Enugu As Foundation At A Construction Site Collapses On Him (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.