Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m (2635 Views)

Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Nigerian Ashley Adirika Accepted Into All 8 Ivy League Schools In US / David Odekunle Accepted Into 7 Ivy League Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by ginimary: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2020

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Genius unlike some Nigerian girls that only know how to suck dick.

4 Likes

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Bigmanpickin: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
My crush cool cool not some gender on this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Timi141: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Must you people always bring your sexual frustration into every thread?

A woman did something good, if you want to praise her, praise her . No need to start demeaning Nigerian women in the process.

Nigerian women are also doing good in all sectors inspite of all the challenges.

Let's learn to celebrate our own.

8 Likes

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by teemotee: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kingrexyl:
and what do you know how to do

5 Likes

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by careytommy37(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kingrexyl:

Who told you Allison does not suck dick

2 Likes

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by TomMary(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you want to commend her do so without demeaning Nigerian ladies...

3 Likes

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by sunshineV(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kingrexyl:
My broda, Allison sucks dick too

1 Like

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Ge0grapher(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Baba, wetin Nigerian girls do you ?? undecided
Kingrexyl:

1 Like

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by michlins(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2020
This thread is evidence that majority of Nigerian guys are sexually frustrated and misogynists. Wetin concern this woman and the hate people have for girls in this part of the world

5 Likes

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 6:34am On Feb 21, 2020
teemotee:
and what do you know how to do
Better than what your lineages can do.
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2020
TomMary:
If you want to commend her do so without demeaning Nigerian ladies...
They deserves whatever they get, including you.
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2020
sunshineV:

My broda, Allison sucks dick too
But she got a good head on her shoulder unlike some Nigerian girls
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Timi141:
Must you people always bring your sexual frustration into every thread?

A woman did something good, if you want to praise her, praise her . No need to start demeaning Nigerian women in the process.

Nigerian women are also doing good in all sectors inspite of all the challenges.

Let's learn to celebrate our own.
If I don't say the obvious truth, I won't be free.

It's better to say the truth than keeping quiet.
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2020
michlins:
This thread is evidence that majority of Nigerian guys are sexually frustrated and misogynists. Wetin concern this woman and the hate people have for girls I'm this part of the world
When you say the obvious truth they will call you a misogynist, it seems you don't know the meaning or you are just dumb or a weak ass around females.
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by TomMary(f): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Kingrexyl:
They deserves whatever they get, including you.
MTCHEEW.. INCLUDING UR SISTERS, DAUGHTERS AND OF COURSE MOTHER.. GET SOME SENSE DON'T TRANSFER YOUR FRUSTRATION ON ME . THAT'S A WOMAN DOING WHAT YOU A MAN COULD NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DO

1 Like

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by michlins(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Kingrexyl:
When you say the obvious truth they will call you a misogynist, it seems you don't know the meaning or you are just dumb or a weak ass around females.
strong man. When was the last time you did something worth celebrating. Na when you come across women you become a strong man.

1 Like

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Joshuaweb: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2020
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2020
TomMary:
MTCHEEW.. INCLUDING UR SISTERS, DAUGHTERS AND OF COURSE MOTHER.. GET SOME SENSE DON'T TRANSFER YOUR FRUSTRATION ON ME . THAT'S A WOMAN DOING WHAT YOU A MAN COULD NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DO
You see that you are foolish? does my mom look like a girl to you? thank God I don't even have sisters, olodo! grin
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by Kingrexyl(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2020
TomMary:
But even your lineages wouldn't achieve what I've achieved, relax in your shíthole and keep making mouth. grin
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by enemmo(f): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2020
michlins:
This thread is evidence that majority of Nigerian guys are sexually frustrated and misogynists. Wetin concern this woman and the hate people have for girls I'm this part of the world

Nairaland is their Headquarters

1 Like

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by teemotee: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Better than what your lineages can do.

Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by pacespot(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
What does she do?
Re: Genius: Allison Flowers Accepted Into 23 Universities, Receives Over N145m by rowland545(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2020
So am I the only one who doesn't know who Allison is Pls someone should quickly tell me what she did and then go back to the gender war... Pls

(1) (Reply)

Finally Schools Reopening Date Is Already Set Check All You Need To Know / Delsu Post Ume 2011/2012 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.