Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) (6224 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Maniagist: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empire actress, Taraji P. Henson is currently enjoying a romantic vacation in Mexico with her fiance, Kelvin Hayden.

This week, the 49-year-old actress was pictured enjoying a splash at the pool of Nobu's Los Cabos resort while clad in a sexy studded swimsuit.

See more photos below:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2020/02/20/taraji-p-henson-flaunts-her-hot-body-in-sexy-swimsuit-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Maniagist: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Share

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Maniagist: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Black don't crack. 50 going on 25. tongue

Now if only more black women could remain skinny into middle & old age. Everyone would really understand the meaning of black beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Davash222(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
At 49, this lady is sexier than 90% of Nairaland girls.
Irony of life.

How many ladies here can boast of having such firm and upright breast?

PS: Argue with a pictorial evidence, please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
She looks really good.

1 Like

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
Irony of life.

most of these Americans have gone under the knife. Niger women go natural . natural rocks...

7 Likes

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
She looks better than 90% of Nigerian women at her age even the younger women look like fat toads when they hit 35 let alone 50 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Amanda4life: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
Irony of life.

Mchew.

Is she doing the work we dey do?

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
My cookie o.
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Bigmanpickin: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Who gat that Indian man holding im pee pee picture abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Who gat that Indian man holding im pee pee picture abeg

5 Likes

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cookie...
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by WetSmoke: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am I the only one seeing the scars?
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
American Funke Akindele grin grin grin
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by YorubaLord: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why she come resemble Simi so? cool
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by teemotee: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
milff
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by victorian(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Amanda4life post=86814345][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by victorian(f): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Amanda4life post=86814345][/quote]

Are u minding davash 222.

Look at Nigerian single celeb ladies or single successful upward mobile ladies and see how Fresh and sexy they look even in their 40s and 50s.

But unfortunately marry a typical nigerian man and age massively!!! With million problems for your troubles. He will frustrate his wife with stds,and bossy attitude, fuckving the wife when shes so tired, I won't say rape but it's that bad. No single rest. Then his in-laws will add their own problems on his wife, blaming her on anything blameable, his side chicks will add their own competing nature in his wife's life. Sighs it's one hell of a tornado union. Why won't women stab and kill their husbands, even though I don't support their actions.

But such wives have had it to the neck! They can't take it anymore. Their psychic has been turned upside down in marriage.

Marriage these days makes a innocent loving girl. Into a monster. Sighs may God help the men

I look at my school mates who are married with kids, they've aged like kilode, with wrinkled forehead, enough worries on their faces and bodies, dragging along 4 , 5 kids.
Some even dodge when they see me. That's their wahala.

There is the peace surrounding a successful single lady, which is rare to see in marries women these days. The married men are looking younger, their wives are aging rapidly!

Taraji is not married, that's why she still look firm and sexy.

My uncle asked when are u getting married? I laughed!

Uncle got angry and started spitting fire! U better think of settling down, do u think u will look young forever. I just stood up with smiles and I replied with the way Nigerian men are these days?

Uncle Pls don't wound yourself o, just take it easy , I'm off to work. He was still rambling on, as I left his house with smiles.
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
victorian:

Look at Nigerian single celeb ladies or single successful upward mobile ladies and see how Fresh and sexy they look even in their 40s and 50s.

But unfortunately marry a typical nigerian man and age massively!!! With million problems for your troubles. He will frustrate his wife with stds,and bossy attitude, fuckving the wife when shes so tired, I won't say rape but it's that bad. No single rest. Then his in-laws will add their own problems on his wife, blaming her on anything blameable, his side chicks will add their own competing nature in his wife's life. Sighs it's one hell of a tornado union. Why won't women stab and kill their husbands, even though I don't support their actions.

But such wives have had it to the neck! They can't take it anymore. Their psychic has been turned upside down in marriage.

Marriage these days makes a innocent loving girl. Into a monster. Sighs may God help the men

I look at my school mates who are married with kids, they've aged like kilode, with wrinkled forehead, enough worries on their faces and bodies, dragging along 4 , 5 kids.

There is the peace surrounding a successful single lady, which is rare to see in marries women these days. The married men are looking younger, their wives are aging rapidly!

Uncle got angry and started spitting fire! U better think of settling down, do u think u will look young forever. I just stood up with smiles and I replied with the way Nigerian men are these days?

Uncle Pls don't wound yourself o, just take it easy , I'm off to work. He was still rambling on, as I left his house with smiles.

Lol,

You're spilling trash and complain men are giving thier wives stds and so on

Did you forget about the stastical dna result that was published by medical personel showing how first kids in marriage are always not for the man

Have you also not seen several post creted by nl males lamenting of thier spouse promiscuousness

You're simply gendered blind even you female folks wont accolade your writup over there
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by victorian(f): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
gregyboy:

Lol,

You're spilling trash and complain men are giving thier wives stds and so on

Did you forget about the stastical dna result that was published by medical personel showing how first kids in marriage are always not for the man

Have you also not seen several post creted by nl males lamenting of thier spouse promiscuousness

You're simply gendered blind even you female folks wont accolade your writup over there
[/s]

Lol accolades indeed. I'm not like you o

The ladies here know me, I say my mind all the time, that's all that matters. Not accolades. Ladies here are not like men who supports themselves in droves be it good or bad. But at least they get the message and know what I'm saying especially some married women here.

So fucv...k accolades!

No be only accolades, na chocomilo.
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Lol accolades indeed. I'm not like you o

The ladies here know me, I say my mind all the time, that's all that matters. Not accolades. Ladies here are not like men who supports themselves in droves be it good or bad. But at least they get the message and know what I'm saying especially some married women here.

So fucv...k accolades!

No be only accolades, na chocomilo.

The time you will ve using to catistage theen use it to help improve the lives of the female because all they know is to Bleep any dude for money....

If many ladies are independent the issue of infederlity from the men would all be resolved

All what nigerian ladies can boost of is makeup and suck dicks and nothing more
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Amanda4life: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
victorian:

God bless you.
You are so real.

People will hate you if you are truthful and real

Much love

1 Like

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by scoundrel(f): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
God bless her doctors.
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Stevecovey:
Black don't crack. 50 going on 25. tongue

Now if only more black women could remain skinny into middle & old age. Everyone would really understand the meaning of black beauty.

Not necessarily black, it depends how you take care of yourself
J lo is 50, Latina and she looks great
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by femi4: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Eja Nla
Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by victorian(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Amanda4life:

God bless you.
You are so real.

People will hate you if you are truthful and real

Much love

Amen and u too dear

Of course! they hate me for always saying the raw truth And I don't care.

And strange enough I have many followers, so it seems in one hand and deep down they appreciate the truth while in the other hand they just like to hate.

Hate me or love me, I will talk! cheesy

It's my calling. cheesy

I'm tired and fed-up of pretense and lies. It's very annoying to me when one pretend and u can see through the person.

Much love my dear. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Moses00: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
BUY YOUR USED CARS DIRECTLY FROM ABROAD

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11086127_c855c6f072a81005806500146edef087copy_jpegd6041aa79fbec5a6d2f53e3b786ffe96

CALL US OR WHATSAPP US FOR MORE INFORMATION

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am An Adult And I Enjoy Sex A Lot’ – Actress Adediwura Adesegha / Davido's Ex(nish Kards) Posted Pics Of Boobs Online Only Covered Nipples (photos / MEET The Tallest Woman In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.