Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder (29412 Views)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by noleflendum: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
ibo amaka

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Keenmind2019(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Plz y does everyone hate dead meat seller
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:
OP bia,this blogging trade is not for you.

Go find another handiwork.

I was beginning to wonder if I have comprehension problems. This is the hardest to understand news I have read in a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
that brazilian connection sounds like drugs were involved, or otherwise dirty money

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Timijo(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2020
This is the disparity between Nigerians and the sane Whites. A few weeks ago when the news of the death of that DJ broke the internet, many people here jumped into a wrong conclusion. They said that his death was from fellow Nigerians, some even said that he was into drugs and some concluded that he was probably killed by a rival just because they saw the picture of a white lady.
All the nonsense were said without any investigation.
On the other hand, the Turkish Police Force took their time to investigate the matter and caught those who are connected to his death. Can you see pure sanity? The distance between Nigeria and the developed countries is measureless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
"The landlord, who has been a tenant of Nigerian DJ Emmanuel İfeanyi Orwunnah (32), who has been living in the building for 2 years, had not heard from him for 3 days"...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by RuddyFusion(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
angry Looks Like A Drug Deal Gone Wrong..

I'm sure you didn't read this...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Tmb78(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good news.That guy must not die in vain.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by anonimi: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Kingpele(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin even this your English could have killed the guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by gnss(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Crime is just on the increase ,If we love one another the way we love ourself crime will be no more . If you are dying of Staphylococcus aureus symptoms ,Dr.Wale Natural therapy cures me His WhatsApp and call no is 08100459321.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by anonimi: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Timijo:
This is the disparity between Nigerians and the sane Whites. A few weeks ago when the news of the death of that DJ broke the internet, many people here jumped into a wrong conclusion. They said that his death was from fellow Nigerians, some even said that he was into drugs and some concluded that he was probably killed by a rival just because they saw the picture of a white lady.
All the nonsense were said without any investigation.
On the other hand, the Turkish Police Force took their time to investigate the matter and caught those who are connected to his death. Can you see pure sanity? The distance between Nigeria and the developed countries is measureless.

Since we don't want to think and work, we are left with prayers and assumptions that are meaningless for the most part.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Namdeenero(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
This write up can mess up someone’s head fa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Waytolife: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2020

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Odinaka00(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
lighternote:
Lesson: when you put up an advert for something to sell on an open market platform (fb marketplace, jiji, Gumtree, Craigslist, etc), make sure you meet with your prospective buyers ONLY IN AN OPEN /PUBLIC SPACE.
These criminals knocked life off this guy because of ordinary used electronics embarassed cry

They do that a lot here in South Africa.. My guy was shot last week
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good morning people.

Please help respond to this survey by filling.

You'd be done within 2-3mins.

Ejo edakun��

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfniDOefkzsx3nzMCBFT4NzoQVlcxOnBZCCH-eHRNJQvWX0eg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by voltron14: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Xda59:
"The landlord, who has been a tenant of Nigerian DJ Emmanuel İfeanyi Orwunnah (32), who has been living in the building for 2 years, had not heard from him for 3 days"...

grin
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Opiletool(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
What manner of English is this?
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Nonsensetalk: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Keenmind2019:
Plz y does everyone hate [/b]dead meat sellerl[b]
grin grin
I can see u lyk him
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by biosystech: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
ednut1:
Say no to Drugs. idiots like this will make those at home thing there is milk and honey in the abroad. DJ for night drug dealer in the day. RIP
But it wasn't stated in the article that the DJ was a drug dealer. undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by tribalistseun: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Naija boys go kill brazilians like crazyyy!!! Na vikings full turkey, my friend told me.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Ineedawifenow: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmmm e day reach there too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by jimmyLd101: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
My advice is that when next you see her, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, may you get a good job that will keep you busy.
Amen
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by ednut1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
biosystech:
But it wasn't stated in the article that the DJ was a drug dealer. undecided
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8xuQdqH_Rd/?igshid=zlsarv9dzktg
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
we are toghether with half-caste people my foot....

if you people knew how much half people hate you,you would avoid havin them as children....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by OdefaGirl(f): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
I repeatedly read this piece so as to understand.... I come dey think whether head don block abi sleep they catch me, nawa for the Op. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Froshloaded: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wow
Imagine they have a suspect within a week, if it was in my country ni, they will just close the case grin
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by lucky4west: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
this OP be like panel beater...haba na so dem de present news? why post waitin u no fit read clearly....hahahhaahahaha
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by atomatedmoneyea: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello! Are you not tired of these entire fake programs that don’t pay? What about if I show you how to
make an extra 15k from the comfort of your home with a program that monetize and pays you
when you like, comment, follow, etc. Stop wasting your precious time on social media instead start
getting paid with it. If you'll want to know more about this, simply follow this link to join https:///CN7dFPvzOPP7CrwiY6u3LF
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by jesmond3945: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
e no go pass drug or woman
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Dollabiz: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
wink wink
Re: Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder by Horus(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Two Arrested Brazilians reveal why they killed Nigerian DJ in Turkey

The suspected killers of Nigeria DJ, Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia aka EmmyJay, have confessed to the crime and revealed the motivation behind their action.

Recall that we brought you the report that the Nigerian DJ was found dead in his apartment at Mecidiyeköy with his hands and feet tied behind. An early police investigation revealed that Emmanuel who had a knife next to his body, was tortured before he was killed. Read more here

The two Brazilian suspects arrested over the murder incident were identified as Sandro Marcello A. and Jonathan Carvalho D. It was further learnt that they confessed to the crime and also accused the Nigerian DJ of refusing to pay them after a $200,000 drug deal

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/two-arrested-brazilians-reveal-why-they-killed-nigerian-dj-in-turkey/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1t2N3g8w0

A Nigerian man, Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia life terminated in Turkey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered / Caretaker Uses Snake Juju To Kill His Friend's Daughter, Runs (photos / I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.