Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine (69970 Views)

Anthony Joshua Stoms Fela's African Shrine Lagos Nigeria Video And Pic / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
See hateful osu losers who never supported him forming advisers ...
I know you lot are pained because of his ethnicity ..
Useless flat...heads

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by m140(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:
Why won't you have suspicion when you aren't proud of your heritage.

Successful people are often the first to reconnect with their roots.

Failures call their homes shitholes because a white man said so.
God bless you for this thing you right, I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Bukden16(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

You just made my day whole...

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by m140(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
this guy is pissing me off. a country that bluntly rejected you when u needed them most, now u are here hyping the country?
angry angry angry
Not everyone hasn't a forgiving heart like yours
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by m140(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

oga Nigeria na shit hole

what do you call the poverty capital of the world with oil resources !
If you are here too, you be mumu, tell them na
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Godwin2am(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
why won't you have suspicion when you aren't proud of your heritage. Successful people are often the first to reconnect with their roots. Failures call their homes shitholes because a white man said so.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by tivta(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:
I'm beginning to suspect some political undertone in this guy's movements.

From sleeping on the floor for Buhari...

To registering for NIN and making videos of it...

And now this.

What is he up to?

Exactly my thoughts but he should be aware that popularity doesn't win elections in Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Symorne(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good for him.
Time to focus on bettering my future also.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Dareal90s(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
ednut1:
why cant he go and gatecrash wilder vs fury ehn. chicken
U too can do dat na
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by SamOyovwi: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
God bless you for this
voltron14:

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by vincentjk(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

The last sentence cracked me up real hard but it's actually true nao cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by madridsta007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:

From sleeping on the floor for Buhari grin...

And now this.

What is he up to?

Typical 9ja mindset.

Let me add my own: He came to collect jazz for the Pulev fight grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by deavicky(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
someone should help me monitor that AJ make they no gi am sontin smoke there.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by LuciusX: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by LuciusX: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
And so effing what? E no konsain me.*slams door*
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Dollabiz: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Basher8583: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
this guy is pissing me off. a country that bluntly rejected you when u needed them most, now u are here hyping the country?
angry angry angry

Igbo man... You better mind your business. Even we from the north pay him our deepest respect.
Its only losers like you that remain bitter.
And ontop your bitterness, you no still get power or say in anything regarding this our country. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by lowaist101: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Perhaps Joshua might be coming home to politics one day!
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by richPHAROAH: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Basher8583:

Igbo man... You better mind your business. Even we from the north pay him our deepest respect.
Its only losers like you that remain bitter.
And ontop your bitterness, you no still get power or say in anything regarding this our country. So sad
see this frustrated ape talking wink cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Basher8583: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
dejiolaniyan:
Even though I'm a fan(hardcore) of his.Why am i having the feelings he's letting people get a feel of his belts while still his if later he got beaten by Deontey Wilder sad
I just hope he beats DW though!

DW is a street fighter.... He is alway looking for a power blow and thats his weakness. Any power blow he misses dangerously exposes him. That one na boxer? AJ will finish him on a TKO or professionally by UD
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
hmmm so true
voltron14:

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
where were the so called ETHNIC GROUP to serve as encouragement and support when he lost.all of a sudden they remember he's a shagam boy.i am sure they're famzing him so they can beg him for money

No be Nigerians again? shioorr

Fuckrightoff to hell with your negativity and non-stop hate preach kiddo. The fact that everyone around you including your family and community showed nothing but hate or 'fake-love' to you doesn't mean everyone else in the world is like your people.. Forreals, fuckoff

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by BrutusOj(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
post=86833547:
What a very Handsome dude... kiss

Sexy eyes.
Great Body,
Respectful and jovial,
Always smiling (apart from when he is inside the boxing ring....of course not! cheesy)
..... Overall,
Fat, Very Fat Wallet!
OMG shocked

Ladies, are you with us ?
You talk too much!! undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by virginchaser(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

The best comment from Nairaland forum today.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by farem: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:

And now this.

What is he up to?

Anything you may suspect, he's amply qualified.
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by AriwaMendieta: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
post=86833529:
Cool Dude.

Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua,
A great guy full of #RESPECT.
That is One good and outstanding thing about the Yoruba tribe.

Kiddo, Don't mind him jor,
atleast we are happy for him that he is not one of those that wakes up their people with karate kicks or boxing blows every morning.
Don't mind the boy jor! wink

We always love this picture so much,
Femi, chilling with Our Darling Daddy. tongue
Come on guys,
It's time for Selfie........

Oya now...... wink
[/s]
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
jayfolarin:

Fuckrightoff to hell with your negativity and non-stop hate preach kiddo. The fact that everyone around you including your family and community showed nothing but hate or 'fake-love' to you doesn't mean everyone else in the world is like your people.. Forreals, fuckoff
painment.fakers hate when their fakeness is revealed to them grin

E pain am die.awon famzers.owo epo people.na only in good condition you go see them,let Anthony mistakenly loose you go see how them go back off from him.shioorrr.im not surprised you're one of them because the way the matter pain you grin

I can see it from here grin
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by irunoko(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
BrutusOj:
You talk too much!! undecided
painment and jealousy kill you there tongue grin tongue

shes right tongue

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by sniperr007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:

And now this.

What is he up to?

He is proud of his root
Unlike our brothers that are in the country and abroad that can tear their passport at any given opportunity
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is mostly those who have made it abroad that are proud of Nigeria, being Nigerian abroad is a thing to brag about and take glory in, being Nigerian in Nigeria though, is another talk

How can you take pride in a country that seeks to destroy you at every turn you make?

Anthony Joshua is not experiencing the 'shithole' Nigeria, people that come from abroad, especially the celebrities, don't get to experience the shithole Nigeria. No police officer will stop him to go through his phone or accuse him of a crime, he isn't likely to be harassed by area boys, as we haveseen with the NIN registration, he will not stand in any queue before he is attended to, and he certainly will not have to fulfill any ridiculous requirements like paying for fuel or photocopy, to get things that he should.

So, to all the delusional people that are saying "Successful people are proud...." Blah blah blah, know that AJ never see Nigeria, what he is seeing is Naija, the one the likes of Iwobi, Cardi B and Jidenna see when they come here, Naija is reserved forvisitors, not residents. Shithole Nigeria, is for residents and there is no pride in that
Re: Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine by TheChameleon: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

Since i started using Nairaland in 2017, never quoted the same comment twice.

Your last 2 sentences should be enlarged and framed in every flattiies bedroom.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.