Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? (1116 Views)

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? / I Will Like To Visit Canada On Holidays And Don't Know How To Go About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by iranlowoju: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
i heard that there are people that do that as in funding the travelling completely and then as one starts working they will be the one that will be collecting the salary from the person for some months then after that the person they sponsored gets freedom from them and can start collecting his salary by and for himself and do his life the way he wants. so if i could see some thing like this I'm interested oh.for i have no money now to do it on my own thanks.

any helper or informant can reach me on iranlowoju@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by denzel2009: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
And if you default they transfer you to north pole temporarily to work with penguins till you pay. If you dont pay they revoke the contract and reverse your plane journey to Nigeria.

Why do you believe all these scams sef?
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by binhozie(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2010
denzel2009:

And if you default they transfer you to north pole temporarily to work with penguins till you pay. If you dont pay they revoke the contract and reverse your plane journey to Nigeria.

grin                           grin  grin  grin  grin              grin                           grin
grin                           grin             grin             grin                           grin
grin                           grin             grin             grin                           grin
grin                           grin             grin             grin                           grin
grin                           grin             grin             grin
grin grin grin  grin              grin grin grin grin grin             grin grin grin grin               grin
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by iranlowoju: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2010
denzel2009:

dont blame me denzel2009 !what do expect of a jobless fellow? i believe that half a bread is better than none.or what do you think?
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by justwise(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2010
iranlowoju:

dont blame me denzel2009 !what do expect of a jobless fellow? i believe that half a bread is better than none.or what do you think?

You wouldn't even get any bread let alone half one. You be going for modern day slavery
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Vicjustice: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2010
iranlowoju:

i heard that there are people that do that as in funding the travelling completely and then as one starts working they will be the one that will be collecting the salary from the person for some months then after that the person they sponsored gets freedom from them and can start collecting his salary by and for himself and do his life the way he wants. so if i could see some thing like this I'm interested oh.for i have no money now to do it on my own thanks.
any helper or informant can reach me on iranlowoju@gmail.com
Dear Friend
   You are correct in a way, there are syndicates like that who actually "sponsor", traffic or smuggle people into Europe especially Mediterranean Europe, and it does happen in other continents as well; and though, that "runs" is dwindling by the day, but you have to meet up to these few qualifications:
* Make sure you are homosexually active, prepare your anus for wider opening, otherwise,-
*-You have to be a female, ready for sex with whoever and whatever, in the perfect term; a sex slave.
* Be prepared to go to some remote Nigerian village to meet some barbaric and wretched looking voodoo priest who would demand your body parts/blood and force you to swear your total submission before travelling abroad.
* Be prepared to stand by road sides at night wearing skirt even during winter.
* Be prepared to allow your phone conversations as well as other correspondence with your family to be monitored by your boss/madam.
* Be prepared to live day and night under the thoughts of voodoo spells threatening death and insanity (madness) on you should you give your boss/madam away to the police.
* Be prepared to always stay indoors except when it is time to go for "action" because, you wouldn't like to be controlled for "Ducumento" by the Italian Carabinieri.
* Be prepared to be woken up even while you sleep during the day because, some clients might be coming to your house to pay your boss/madam and have se'x with you.
* Be prepared for any time deportation, and know that as an illegal pros'titute facing deportation, you will not be entitled to leave the country with your money, everything you own may be seized by the authority; therefore, the only achievements that you can reckon would be the money that you have made for your boss or madam. It would be too bad to be deported with no money for yourself after paying your boss/madam.
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
Vicjustice:

Dear Friend
   You are correct in a way, there are syndicates like that who actually "sponsor", traffic or smuggle people into Europe especially Mediterranean Europe, and it does happen in other continents as well; and though, that "runs" is dwindling by the day, but you have to meet up to these few qualifications:
* Make sure you are homosexually active, prepare your anus for wider opening, otherwise,-
*-You have to be a female, ready for sex with whoever and whatever, in the perfect term; a sex slave.
* Be prepared to go to some remote village to meet some barbaric and wretched looking voodoo priest who would demand your body parts/blood and force you to swear your total submission.
* Be prepared to stand by road sides at night wearing skirt even during winter.
* Be prepared to allow your phone conversations as well as other correspondence with your family to be monitored by your boss/madam.
* Be prepared to go to some remote village to meet some barbaric and wretched looking voodoo priest who would demand your body parts/blood and force you to swear your total submission.
* Be prepared to live day and night under the thoughts of voodoo spells threatening death and insanity (madness) on your should you give your boss/madam away to the police.
* Be prepared to always stay indoors except when it is time to go for "action" because, you wouldn't like to be controlled for "Ducumento" by the Italian Carabinieri.
* Be prepared to be woken up even while you sleep during the day because, some clients might be coming to your house to pay your boss/madam and have se'x with you.
* Be prepared for any time deportation, and know that as an illegal pros'titute facing deportation, you will not be entitled to leave the country with your money, everything you own may be seized by the authority; therefore, the only achievements that you can reckon would be the money that you have made for your boss or madam. It would be too bad to be deported with no money for yourself after paying your boss/madam.
Chei, Do all these really happen in dis Modern era? I don't doubt u though.
@Poster, look up to Vicjustics post and get back to us abt ur proposed journey.
Tx.
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ha Olumideeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he would be transfered to factory in midlands to skin chickens
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by denzel2009: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
Idowuogbo:

Idowu, stop frustrating me o ehn ehn
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
i wont stop tseeew angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Basildon1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
Idowuogbo:

LMAO!! Straight from airport, my guy go think say film trick!
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
^ hehehe ,, am sure he wouldnt mind skinning dem cus like he sed hes desperate , if dey gave him job waxing pensioners sef , he wud jump @ it
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Busybody2(f): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^I trust ID Elenurazor not to waste time in breaking it down cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now unto serious matter, i am the only one allowed to call my Darlink, Dashing, Dazzling, Denzel that name, so you berra retract, reverse and vamoose before i open my eyes nau nau angry

I can see Vicjustice representing and killing it as usual grin
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Busybody2(f): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2010
Even the one wey dem nor sponsor sef dey only get like £100/week cash in hand for working 10 hours a day for six days a week, talkless of you wey wan make them bring u into the Country grin
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by denzel2009: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^I trust ID Elenurazor not to waste time in breaking it down cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now unto serious matter, i am the only one allowed to call my Darlink, Dashing, Dazzling, Denzel that name, so you berra retract, reverse and vamoose before i open my eyes nau nau angry

I can see Vicjustice representing and killing it as usual grin
What can I do without you wink wink
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Busybody2(f): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2010
Alagbari cheesy If no be say the lyrics wey dey flow from ya mouth dey do me like yori yori cheesy Oya pucker up lemme kiss you joo, i wan make ID elenurazor head combust with jealousy jare grin
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2010
^ha iya wa ajiri fine gal , hot paparazzi ejo na my market b dat , denzel is not on sale o , wen am due for bogof , i wil dash u, 4 now mo fe fi she winter grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Busybody2(f): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2010
angry Densul, warn this likkle gyal oh, and tell her i spent the whole summer and autumn fighting Jennykadri so that i could have you to myself this winter angry I don't wanna share my man, so hold ID wella and warn her before i commot her two front teeth oh angry

Who do you want, oya choose one between me and me tongue grin
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by denzel2009: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

angry Densul, warn this likkle gyal oh, and tell her i spent the whole summer and autumn fighting Jennykadri so that i could have you to myself this winter angry I don't wanna share my man, so hold ID wella and warn her before i commot her two front teeth oh angry

Who do you want, oya choose one between me and me tongue grin

Errrrmmm,this is difficult ooo. The two both of you satisfy some needs in my medulla oblongata,can I have all the above? I have a gigantic playground wink
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by shakers(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2010
@OP
i know someone that works with a ship that carries things abroad, if you are interested they could smuggle you in and ship you to europe, i know they go to most european countries and Brazil and sometimes the USA, if you want they could hide you somewhere in the ship when you set sail, but the problem is if their oyinbo captain by any means see you, my broda you will be thrown overboard, so think about it and let me see how desperate you are, Rubbish,
YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU CASE BECOME THAT OF SOLOMON GRANDY LOL, usa or canada is not a guarantee for success
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by belamour(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2010
@Relies, Help him out if you can and stop making drama out of him and OP, Am really sorry no one came up with a solution, I can take you to Contonu on contract. Get back to me if interested.
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Basildon1(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2010
belamour:

@Relies, Help him out if you can and stop making drama out of him and OP, Am really sorry no one came up with a solution, I can take you to Contonu on contract. Get back to me if interested.
COTONOU!! LOL! wetin man no go hear on top NL!!
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Busybody2(f): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2010
Basildon1:

COTONOU!! LOL! wetin man no go hear on top NL!!

Cotonue too is in abroad na grin Oh ye of little faith, haven't you heard of the saying "half a bread is better than none" grin lol cheesy Cotonue and on contract too, i nor fit shout cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Get Me To Usa Or Canada On Contract? by Basildon1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Cotonue too is in abroad na grin Oh ye of little faith, haven't you heard of the saying "half a bread is better than none" grin lol cheesy Cotonue and on contract too, i nor fit shout cheesy
AS IN, jokes!   cheesy  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve On Your English Accent/intonation / Help On Msc Elect Engr In Singapore / Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.