Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Do You Want To Hire Projector And Screen in Lagos State? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do You Want To Hire Projector And Screen in Lagos State? (1549 Views)

Rent And Hire 3600 Lumen Digital Projector And Screen in Portharcourt / Rent And Hire 3600 Lumen Digital Projector And Screen Anywhere In Delta State / We Hire LED Mega Screen In Abuja - Free Delivery To Your Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Hire Projector And Screen in Lagos State? by Projectors(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2020
We are a reputable audio visual rental company in Lagos state.

We deliver to any event centers, meeting rooms, churches in any location in
Lagos - Ikeja, Lekki, Yaba, Maryland, V.I, Lagos Island and others venues in Lagos.

Our projectors are very sharp, affordable and easy to use.

We are just a phone call away from you, we deliver without delay.

Call/Whatsapp: 08034291442

Re: Do You Want To Hire Projector And Screen in Lagos State? by Projectors(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2020
We are a reputable audio visual rental company in Lagos state.

We deliver to any event centers, meeting rooms, churches in any location in
Lagos - Ikeja, Lekki, Yaba, Maryland, V.I, Lagos Island and others venues in Lagos.

Our projectors are very sharp, affordable and easy to use.

Call/Whatsapp: 08034291442

Re: Do You Want To Hire Projector And Screen in Lagos State? by sunnymighty(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Projectors:
We also hire stages in Ibadan for all types of events.

We deliver to any event centres, churches in any location in
Ibadan - Mokola, Iwo road, Challenge, Bodija, U.I, Agbowo and other venues in Ibadan.

Our stages are affordable and easy to set up.

Call/Whatsapp: 08063218711

Pls call/WhatsApp me on 07087924283

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Pelted With Urine ! / Dynamix Youth Awards Official Nominees 2010 / South Africa To Pay HIV Positive People Who Tattoo Status On Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.