Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow (1536 Views)

10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered / Umuahia Portable Four Bedroom Bungalow / How To Build A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by chiemmanuel(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
I intend building a four bedroom bungalow with two parlors, store, no dining room,
Moderate finishing, nothing exquisite,
Please can anybody that has handled such project, and builders put me through on the financial cost of each stage like foundation, blocks molding, raising to roof level, roofing, plastering, wiring, windows, plumbing, and other things
Thanks in Anticipation
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Payperboii(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
I will advice you hire a quantity surveyor.. I can get you one if you don't mind. 07019964239 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Perfecttouchade: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
We are here to give u quality aluminium fabrication with affordable quote..tel 08153665659 WhatsApp

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I intend building a four bedroom bungalow with two parlors, store, no dining room,
Please can anybody that has handled such project, and builders put me through on the financial cost of each stage like foundation, blocks molding, raising to roof level, roofing, plastering, wiring, windows, plumbing, and other things
Thanks in Anticipation

I am a professional builder. do you have the plan?
you can contact me for the cost breakdown.
09056082348(call & Whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by edward2018(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Thanks in Anticipation

Architectural plan will aid the estimate, it’s with the plan that quantity surveyor will work on to give you the actual contract sum and from there you can know the amount incurred on stages like the foundation, block work, roofing, e t c.

If you don’t have the architectural plan yet! You can contact us as we will get you covered.
We will design plan that will suit your budget.

TUNWARD project consult is at your service

To know more about us visit our website

Whatsapp::+2347031571105
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Godisgreatest1: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Thanks in Anticipation
My dear, I will advice you NOT to contact anyone on whatsapp or e mail. If no one can make the estimation here then so be it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Thanks in Anticipation
depending on some factors, you can book between 4m to 6m, what I can help you build a low-cost housing, just finished one, you can call me or Whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by CONKERE: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
To know the cost.

You need to first get an architectural drawing but based on the experience I would give you an estimate which is not the final say.

How large do you want the rooms to be, How average is your finishing taste. What is your land formation like.

Since it is a bungalow. You can always go for local reinforcement rather than the TMT

For the foundation, you would spend likely 2.5 million to 5 million (This is determinant on the type of foundation)

Blockwork to leveling: you would likely spend up to 2 million (this is also determinant on how large the rooms and functionality of other spaces)

Roofing: from 1.5 million to 3 million this is purely determinant on the type of roof and the area of the building.

Finishing/interior: from 3 million to how your pocket can carry you to. (This included plastering, window, wiring/lightning, plumbing, Tilling, Paintingg, Pop, Etc.

Note these figures are not the actual cost but will help you plan. To actually get a detailed cost you can always reach out to get you an Architectural drawing and prepare you a bill of quantity.

With detailed planing and scheduling, this project can be delivered within 120days.
The longer you spend on a proberoject tye higher you insure cost

+2348136237351
Mail:support@conkere.com.ng, ayodeleagbaje1@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by chiemmanuel(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bimpsyyyyy:

depending on some factors, you can book between 4m to 6m, what I can help you build a low-cost housing, just finished one, you can call me or Whatsapp me on 09069193297
OK thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by chiemmanuel(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

My dear, I will advice you NOT to contact anyone on whatsapp or e mail. If no one can make the estimation here then so be it.
thanks, that's exactly why I made this post, i need advice here so everyone can learn

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
thanks, that's exactly why I made this post, i need advice here so everyone can learn

I think it's time most people know the truth.

nobody here on NL would give you estimates for free.
We have builders, Engineers, architects ,quantity surveyors and Land surveyors.Most of them offering their services for a fee. Most of the people you would meet here are professionals and if you want accurate estimates then you have to pay for it.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by ubcandid(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
You would mostly attract the interest of quacks. I guess you're learned, ask yourself if you would offer a random free counsel on what you spent years reading and learning about - more so, a professional field as this. Take the right part, it's not hard to find.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by chiemmanuel(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
I wanted to pay for professional advice, I know how to get it, i just needed personal experience from mostly people that have built theirs
raymondFirstborn:

I think it's time most people know the truth.

nobody here on NL would give you estimates for free.
We have builders, Engineers, architects ,quantity surveyors and Land surveyors.Most of them offering their services for a fee. Most of the people you would meet here are professionals and if you want accurate estimates then you have to pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Godisgreatest1: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I wanted to pay for professional advice, I know how to get it, i just needed personal experience from mostly people that have built theirs
Very well explained, I also know 'how' and 'where' to get professional advice, but trust me, it's not here.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

Very well explained, I also know 'how' and 'where' to get professional advice, but trust me, it's not here.

SMH
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

you really do not know the calibre of people in the property section . Forget this is a faceless forum, we have federal and state government consultants here just the same way we have also quacks here. Some of the engineers & builders here, you would have to book An appointment to see them.
So if really you are that serious you can book N appointment to see them in person, rather than soliciting for free advice and opinion.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Godisgreatest1: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

you really do not know the calibre of people in the property section . Forget this is a faceless forum, we have federal and state government consultants here just the same way we have also quacks here. Some of the engineers & builders here, you would have to book An appointment to see them.
So if really you are that serious you can book N appointment to see them in person, rather than soliciting for free advice and opinion.
Soliciting for free advice and opinion?? Congrats, you have succeeded in making me laugh. Me searching for professional in this platform, where is my microscope?. Photogenic professional.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Godisgreatest1: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

SMH
SMH? Is this one an engineering word? The thread concerns those that have built and are willing, in emphasis, WILLING, to share their experiences in terms of cost and hassles. Just for those that have built a similar house design!... That are WILLING. It's not a call for advertisement and usual 'contact me'. We are here to learn and be informed about the smallest bit of information. I don't know how difficult it is to interpret. It's well.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by joycluv: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

The problem is not even contacting them privately. But when you do, you'ld discover they have little or nothing to offer and that could be the reason some of them would never say it in public

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Four Bedroom Bungalow by chiemmanuel(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godisgreatest1:

SMH? Is this one an engineering word? The thread concerns those that have built and are willing, in emphasis, WILLING, to share their experiences in terms of cost and hassles. Just for those that have built a similar house design!... That are WILLING. It's not a call for advertisement and usual 'contact me'. We are here to learn and be informed about the smallest bit of information. I don't know how difficult it is to interpret. It's well.
thanks for that brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oregun @ Julie Estate: 3bedrm Flat Upstairs For Letting / Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m / Land With Original C Of O At Jahi District In Abuja Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.