Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why I Support Pete Edochie On The Issue Of Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Support Pete Edochie On The Issue Of Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman (530 Views)

Captain Hosa Kneeling Down To Greet Oba Ewuare II (pic) / Pic Of Dolapo Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Great PMB / Is This True About The Female Form Of Kneeling?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Pete Edochie On The Issue Of Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman by Revolva(m): 4:41am On Feb 22, 2020
It was in the news again and this time veteran Nigerian actor, Pete Edochie lamented that any man who kneels down to propose to a girl is a fool and i believe he is right.

Here are the Reasons why Kneeling Down to Propose to a woman is wrong

Pete Edochie is Right and this is because in So Many Cultures it is not done and We Africans dont know where it actually came from or How it started. It is not even a European Culture , It may be some new invented trend .Africans culture believe it is wrong for a man to Kneel to propose to a woman.

A woman should kneel to accept the proposal rather or Whatever but the man should not kneel to propose.Kneeling to propose to a woman proves nothing and it cant verify if he going to be a Good husband or a bad one.

Another problem is we Africans may knot know that The western traditions and cultures concerning marriage and the so called White Church Wedding also may be one of the reasons this kneeling down trend have taken the heart of many young men and the reason is they dont understand the importance of our original African traditional wedding at first when they were growing up.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4L3IorT9g

https://666jams.com/why-i-support-pete-edochie-on-the-issue-of-kneeling-down-to-propose-to-a-woman/

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Why I Support Pete Edochie On The Issue Of Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman by Isoduwa(m): 4:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Who buy the ring?
Who get the money?
Women collect your ring with respeck
Re: Why I Support Pete Edochie On The Issue Of Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman by iCauseTrouble: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2020
To me, its nothing. We too dey carry irrelevances for head in Nigeria
Re: Why I Support Pete Edochie On The Issue Of Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman by IDENNAA(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Only a culturally ignorant person kneel to propose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Fact: Meet The Youngest King In Nigeria (revealed) / Hausa Native Dress Code Is Booming The Circles Of These Days Fashion Styles / How Your Parents Make You Poor And You Are Like Doing The Same To Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.