Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

l - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / l (2532 Views)

l / Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! / l (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

l by niskill: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2020
l
Re: l by niskill: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2020
l
Re: l by niskill: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2020
l
Re: l by niskill: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
More slots are stil available.
Re: l by niskill: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
niskill:
More slots are stil available.
Re: l by niskill: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=niskill post=87135230][/quote]
Re: l by niskill: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
More investors still needed.
You can ask me for your questions here.
Re: l by niskill: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
niskill:
More investors still needed.
You can ask me for your questions here.
Re: l by niskill: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=niskill post=87391576][/quote]
Re: l by niskill: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=niskill post=87405733][/quote]
Re: l by Successdynamik: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2020
niskill:
FARMFAT
We Produce, We Process, We Train in Ibadan

Putting FOOD on all Tables.
We Produce, We Process, We Train Farmers.
Farming is our life. You feed the world when you farm.

GET TO KNOW ABOUT US
Goal getting is the most important part of our Farming.
We have chosen the path of farming and we are committed to achieving our goals.
We are into both crop and animal farming. Our crop farming is mostly vegetables because we are involved in hydroponic farming (i.e. soiless farming). we have trained hundreds of farmers and intending farmers through our farm visits, seminars, conferences and school visitations.

OUR WORKS
What we produce and what we process.
Instant Cassava Fufu
Layers for Egg production
Broilers for meat production
Turkeys
Differrent Varieties of Snail
Both Fruit and Leaf Vegetables

WHY CHOOSE US?
Good company and good discourse are the very sinews of virtue.
OUR COMMITMENT
We are committed to farming and we have been involved for over 7 years.
WHY CHOOSE US
We have experts with years of experience in practical agriculture on our field and in our management.
OUR VISION
To bring food to all Tables
OUR MISSION
To make food available in the market.
To process and improve agricultural value chain.
To train farmers using latest technology.

OUR INVESTMENT PACKAGE
we are happy to have you as an intending investor. we have over seven years of farming experience and this has given us enough confidence in increasing our production capacity. like you have read on our front page; we are into crop and animal production. we rear broilers for meat, layers for eggs, turkey for both breeding and meat, fishes for both breeding and meat, and snails for both breeding and meat. we are also into production of vegetables with which we adopted hydroponic farming system but we hope to go commercial in it in the year 2020.

Why we need you to invest
We encourage increase in production of farm produce, so that we will be able to achieve our goal and one of the ways in which this can be made possible is to bring in worthy investors that are passionate about agriculture to work with us in this race of agricultural rejuvenation.

Amount that can be invested
We accept a minimum of fifty thousand naira (50,000) and Maximum of two million naira (2,000,000) from one investor.

Returns on investment
You will receive 25% of your investment capital every six months for a minimum of one year while your investment capital will still be intact. i.e. if you invested 50,000 naira, you will be paid 12,500 naira every six months for a minimum of one year. which means that you will be paid 25,000 naira after a year and if you do not want to continue, your 50,000 naira initial capital will be paid back to you which will total 75,000 naira (initial investment capital plus the 2 time returns on investment) after a year.

Investment Document
We shall give you our memorandum of understanding, investment agreement and insurance information upon signing up for our investment package,

Is our farm insured?
Yes. Insurance covers our farms.

Can investors visit our farm?
Investors are allowed to visit our farm with prior notice.

How can investors follow up their investment?
We send monthly email to our investors for updates and progress report. we also have WhatsApp group for willing investors to join. The WhatsApp group is optional.

Want to invest?
send your name and the amount you want to invest as a message to info@farmfat.org

25% in 6 months, that's greediness na, if one invests 50k, about 2k interest in a month, what's that, its better one do a petty business where he'll have that in a week or even less than.
non-sense
Re: l by niskill: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Successdynamik:

25% in 6 months, that's greediness na, if one invests 50k, about 2k interest in a month, what's that, its better one do a petty business where he'll have that in a week or even less than.
non-sense

I got your point here and i quite understand you. But when it comes to investment, it involves financial security and some percentage of return on investment. We are into agricultural production, we have been in this farming system for over seven years and the experienced gathered so far has made us to give a realistic return on investment. Infact, insurance company will not insure our farm if the return on investment given to investors is not realistic. I believe you can do business and make 2k per month with 50k like you said but investing will relief you of stress and other factors. Thanks
Re: l by niskill: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Happy New week
Re: l by niskill: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
niskill:
Happy New week
Re: l by Odiase23: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks forthe post.
Kindly share with us who's securing the funds invested.
I am a Wealth Management Consultant/ Investment Adviser, security of Funds is very important to Me.

If you can tell me your insurance company that takes care of unforeseen circumstances then i will be look at investing . 08035281639
Regards

1 Like

Re: l by niskill: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Odiase23:
Thanks forthe post.
Kindly share with us who's securing the funds invested.
I am a Wealth Management Consultant/ Investment Adviser, security of Funds is very important to Me.

If you can tell me your insurance company that takes care of unforeseen circumstances then i will be look at investing . 08035281639
Regards

Leadway assurance is the insurance company.

we will contact you.
Re: l by sidonlook: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
niskill:

Leadway assurance is the insurance company.

we will contact you.

How can this be verified ?
Re: l by niskill: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2020
sidonlook:

How can this be verified ?

We will share the premium with investors and you can call leadway assurance for confirmation after. Thanks
Re: l by niskill: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Farming is the only way to collectively fight food insecurity.
Re: l by king4afric(m): 4:29am On Mar 20, 2020
@OP I have just checked leadway website and your company is not among the Agric-tech partners they cover.
Re: l by niskill: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2020
king4afric:
@OP I have just checked leadway website and your company is not among the Agric-tech partners they cover.
Yes. you are right, it is not on their website yet because before a company can be listed on their website the company must have paid up to 500,000 premium insurance fee, which means the company must have had at minimum of 12,000,000 naira worth of investment capital from investors to be used for production and we have not reached the stage, by the time we get there our company will be listed on the page. kindly verify this information by calling any of the leadway contact numbers.
Re: l by niskill: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
niskill:

Yes. you are right, it is not on their website yet because before a company can be listed on their website the company must have paid up to 500,000 premium insurance fee, which means the company must have had at minimum of 12,000,000 naira worth of investment capital from investors to be used for production and we have not reached the stage, by the time we get there our company will be listed on the page. kindly verify this information by calling any of the leadway contact numbers.
Re: l by niskill: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2020
We have physical and human security on our farm.
Invest in Farming with Financial Insurance.
Re: l by niskill: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
niskill:
We have physical and human security on our farm.
Invest in Farming with Financial Insurance.
Re: l by niskill: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
we keep farming despite the coronavirus outbreak because we farm to feed the world. food security is our vision.
Re: l by niskill: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
niskill:
we keep farming despite the coronavirus outbreak because we farm to feed the world. food security is our vision.
Re: l by niskill: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
stay home stay safe. we farmers work 24/7 to keep food on all tables.
Re: l by niskill: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
niskill:
Re: l by niskill: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=niskill post=87902640][/quote]
Re: l by niskill: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
niskill:
Re: l by niskill: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=niskill post=88038743][/quote]
Re: l by niskill: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=niskill post=88071002][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Sense Out Of Treasury Bill Yields / Am Confused Here #MMM / Where Exactly Is Ibeju Lekki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.