Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their (1151 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by Tundezy6(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2020
An angry Nigerian man who hails from Edo state received the shock of his life when the DNA test revealed that he was not the biological father of their three children.

The man who explained that he came from Canada to take his wife and three children with him was perplexed as he was stopped at the Canadian Embassy that he is not the real father of the three kids.
The man reportedly in tears and was very angry and beat the hell out of his wife and in the process removed about 4 teeth from her mouth.

What would you have done differently if you were the man in question? Some people think he should have forgiven her and take the children with them to Canada.

Video

Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by Perfecttouchade: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Yee pa shocked away match don deny this cheating woman and her away children the away visa and tickets. Women stop cheating, one day the cheat go cheat on u o
Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by coolcharm(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Useless fake news.
So the embassy conducted DNA tests without permission?
The man and his wife don't have names?
The video leads to a dead and useless blog?

3 Likes

Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by StrikeBack(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Una don create like 5000 stories on top this pictures

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by Hhansome(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Take heart man. Infidelity: A challenge people of the world have been facing and no one could profer solutions.
Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by Bewiseedet(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Thank God for DNA ...and to think the Man as being taking care of another dude's kids.
Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by snitchbitch: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oh boy, there is trouble oooh!

But nevertheless, I beg the man to have some patience, if this story is true, then good things awaits him. But this woman is wicked ooo!!! All the children. The fear of women is the beginning of .........
Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by megastu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
It has beeen debunked as fake.

The man is a trader in benin and has never been to Canada.

It was a case of domestic violence. The man is mean though. See as he use blow scatter the man teeth.
coolcharm:
Useless fake news.
So the embassy conducted DNA tests without permission?
The man and his wife don't have names?
The video leads to a dead and useless blog?

1 Like

Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Canada no dey ask for dna
Re: I Came To Nigeria To Take My Wife, Kids To Canada, But DNA Shows I’m Not Their by vickydankal(f): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Divorce would have been better not beating her. The woman can sue him, have him picked and locked up ( That’s in a sane country)

(1) (Reply)

Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties / At What Age Are You Ready For Death / The Future Of Nigeria Going Down The Drain(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.