Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34640 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by dre11(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4w31Bck3zk?si=rZ1WNAzeesRSrdB1

‘This marriage wrecked me’ — Man narrates how DNA shows he’s not father of SS ‘son’

A Nigerian man, Steven Opeyemi Moses, has cried out after a DNA test revealed that he is not the biological father of a child with an SS genotype, which his wife had claimed was his.

Moses had appeared on a Nigerian-based TV courtroom show last year to present the matter.

He revealed on the show that his wife gave birth one year after marriage, only to discover that while he was AA, his wife, who was AS, had an SS-carrier son. During the hearing, the judge reportedly ordered a DNA test to be carried out, and the DNA analysis revealed a 0% probability of paternity, indicating a negative result.

Following a clip shared by a social media user, Moses provided an update revealing that his ‘wife’ has since refused to undergo a maternity test.

He made this known in a series of posts on his social media account (Steve Mosoes) on Monday.

He wrote: “I am still in awe of how we got here. We got married precisely on May 21, 2016. A year down the line she got pregnant and gave birth on her birthday November 8, 2018. The first crisis the body had we spent thousands in hospital and that’s when we first discovered he was SS.

“At this point I was confused. She first told me it was the enemy that was doing us through the boy. I didn’t believe and at the same time I didn’t argue with her. I started making my research if it was possible for AA + AS to produce SS.”

“I saw some rare occasions of extreme weather conditions but it wasn’t possible in Nigeria as a result of good weather. I spoke to few councillors and midwives in Ifako General Hospital and Lagos State teaching Hospital.

“We kept on living together, & we kept praying & fasting and nothing change. The boy kept on going through crisis. At this point we were already out of cash and could not afford a DNA test because I was already uncomfortable, having confirmed from many sources that it was impossible.

“For me to produce SS even when I marry SS as a AA. So I started voicing my displeasure out to my friends and one of them pointed me to Justice Court that they will do the DNA test for free. So I contacted them and arranged a sample for me and the boy for Paternity test.

Paternity test results came out in December, and we had a court session where it was unveiled as seen in the video. Since December, she has been dulging and refusing to pick calls from Justice Court to carry out the Judge verdict to run a maternity test.

“So as I write this story, Justice Court has not been able to reach her over the phone. She is not picking calls. One funny thing in all this is, in November last year. Her family got me arrested from Ajuwon Police Station because I was not dropping upkeep for the said child.

“It took intervention of our family lawyer to get the case out of police station. I remember the police were supporting her. In December, DNA results came out and it was negative. The need to clear herself arises and she went into isolation.”

He also dismissed the possibility of a ‘child-swap’ at the hospital.

The above video shows the last part that says ‘Is the child swap in hospital?’ It may be possible, but the chances are slim. I was present in the labour room and there were only two woman in labour that day. It wasn’t a hospital; it was Ojodu Health Center at Gbadamosi, Ojodu.

The other woman already gave birth while she was in labour. I remember following the nurse to clean him up & collected him back. I dropped him beside her on the bed waited for her sister to come and then I left to cook something for her. Honestly, this marriage wrecked me.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/this-marriage-wrecked-me-man-narrates-how-dna-shows-hes-not-father-of-ss-son/

5 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by EreluRoz: 1:07pm On Mar 19
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Mar 19
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by God1000(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19
Some women are wicked

According to punch report, Six out of every 10 paternity tests turn out negative. “Statistically, in DNA paternity testing, most times in Nigeria, we see that six out of every 10 children might not be fathered by their biological father

men should be extremely careful these days.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19
My rule

1: Marry a virgin

2: Conduct Paternity test before the baby clocks one year

Many married women are still having sex with their ex. The daughter of Jezebel was blaming the devil for the SS genotype while she is the real devil that was jumping up and down the penis of her ex.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
It was free.

30 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Chrisrare: 1:39pm On Mar 19
married men cheat a lot thinking they are smart, so he should enjoy his karma.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by henryadex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19
O ga o

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by saddler: 1:58pm On Mar 19
Fear women

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Chummynoni(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19
If only DNA was as cheap as 5k, many men would have been left childless/childrenless.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by stano2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19
Wickedness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19
What exposed ds tough secret now is genotype.........
If child resemble his/her father the woman is a lucky woman

7 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by slaawomirr: 1:58pm On Mar 19
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Have said it before that 80 percent of first child between husband and wife is actually not the husband who is the biological father
I sound stupid right but it is the truth
From the second child to the last born can be for the husband but you see that first child dna should be carried out

Kobojunkie:
Real niggarz read

Read niggar

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by iichidodo: 1:58pm On Mar 19
Slawomir on the same page with yours truly means that this page is gonna be lit. But we digress, the woman had almost gotten away with it like thousands of women out there...If not for that silly f**king thing called Sickle cell...

31 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by id4sho(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19
Mosdii, you are needed here tongue

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Kill or you get killed.

Stay ruthless, merciless and pitiless to these farm tools.

Fear who no fear that gender

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Luckysbab: 1:59pm On Mar 19
Na wah. Real wah.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Yonline: 1:59pm On Mar 19
soory to all involved

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Santana1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19
Nawaoooh
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Luckysbab: 2:00pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:

All these useless small girls on Nairaland and their foolish takes on issues.

Don't use this lizard sense to cross the road. It's dangerous.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by LoveJesus87(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19
sad
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 96ACE: 2:01pm On Mar 19
But how do these b*tches sleep in peace knowing that they’re involved in these paternity frauds??

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Ofunaofu: 2:01pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.

Even the devil will marvel at the kind of wickedness people display.

27 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by emkz: 2:02pm On Mar 19
jmoore:
My rule

1: Marry a virgin

2: Conduct Paternity test before the baby clocks one year

Many married women are still having sex with their ex. The daughter of Jezebel was blaming the devil for the SS genotype while she is the real devil that was jumping up and down the penis of her ex.

I always see this "marry a virgin" all over the place as if it is an insurance against promiscuity.

There was a dude who married a virgin and traveled within six months to Dubai and couldn't take his virgin wife immediately. He paid a surprise visit to his home in Nigeria and saw his virgin wife in the arms of his loyal gateman.

And those of you looking for virgin wives, why are you not virgins? Is there any rule that says you too should not be virgins?

All one can say is: marry a disciplined person, whether virgin or whatever. Marry someone you can plan your life with and work with. Don't force anyone to marry you and don't drag a woman who has not had her satisfaction from the streets. What you bang and what you marry are two different things.

Reading nairaland, 80% of the reasons for cheating by women relate to the urge to have fun. That fun can be calamitous. There was a story of how an adult ran mad when it was revealed that the man he knew as his father was not as he was a product of his mother's infidelity.

So those who cheat, don't use your own hands to destroy your children's lives.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Seequadry(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19
The thing reck tẹ guy true true

9 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Beverlyjean(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19
I'm so perplexed on how most women call men cheats , but they do the same , even without protection... such hypocrisy.... there are more children that are born out of the wife cheating than the husband cheating..

DNA should be a must ... and any woman caught in paternity fraud should be convicted and spend the exact number of years the child age was when it was discovered... and then every kobo the man spent , she should pay back double in restitution.. this has to stop , its becoming a menace in society

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19
Ewooooo
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Timoleon(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19
Omo x 100

She knew she was AS, was in love with an AS person and knew the implications. She found an AA guy willing to marry her but her love for the AS guy remained and they impregnated each other even after she married the AA guy. She lock up with the pregnancy hoping and praying for at worst an AS baby but God was against her adultery evidently.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19
My late Grandmother always said that every pregnant woman knows deep down the actual father of the child in her womb...!

That, even if a woman collects semen from 3 different men within the same time frame, she can still feel who the real father is...!

Paternity fraud is unpardonable!

There should be jail terms and fines for this. undecided

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by AbuAeesha: 2:04pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:

kindly read the story.it was clearly stated

21 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by inoki247: 2:04pm On Mar 19
Hmmm
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Antoeni(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19
The Evil Women Has Become , Shocks The DEVIL

6 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mogbeyiteren: 2:04pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
them don break your heart tire

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.