Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband (65409 Views)

Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by ProtectMyMoney: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
pocohantas:
She seems really excited to have him. She isn’t forming like he doesn’t complete her or bring anything to her life. I have a feelingshe would do her best to make it work. Hopefully the man meets her halfway. Congrats to them.

Form? When all the men refused to marry her and the only lucky boy she could get, you want her to form?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by We4all: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
don't let any lady lie to youor deceive you, getting married to their desired man is their greatest achievement in life, they just don't want men to know and be using it against them.

Even Queen Elizabeth of England was angry sometime ago when she realized that prince Charles her husband cheated on her, she threatened to divorce Prince Charles but till date she is still with him.

Oprah Winfrey have tried all she can to secretly get married but the younger guys she is trying to rope in aren't buying the idea, they only want to hit and run.

Many ladies all over the world will abandon their well paying job, career, fame to marry their desired man if that's the condition from the man; Janet Jackson did it, Shakira did it, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham, and so many other famous women, but hungry Nigerian ladies will tell you it's only in Nigeria just to feel funky grin

Even Queen Elizabeth of England was angry sometime ago when she realized that prince Charles her husband cheated on her, she threatened to divorce Prince Charles but till date she is still with him.

When you're in a haste to comment, you always end up saying rubbish and making a mockery of yourself.

My friend, Queen Elizabeth's husband is Prince Philip(Prince Charles is her son). And there was never any real proof that he cheated on her. So, what the heck are you blabbing about?

Many ladies all over the world will abandon their well paying job, career, fame to marry their desired man if that's the condition from the man; Janet Jackson did it, Shakira did it, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham, and so many other famous women, but hungry Nigerian ladies will tell you it's only in Nigeria just to feel funky.

Another gibberish from you. Since when is Shakira married? And when did she abandon her career? Please, get your facts right before spewing thrash. Shakira has a partner (Gerard), and has emphasized that she wouldn't want to get officially married to him, but would rather want things to stay as they are.

And please, Beyonce never abandoned her career to get married. As a matter of fact, there has been no stopping for her since she got married.

Same with Janet, and if marriage was the ultimate for her, then why did she separate from her husband? Why didn't she fight tooth and nail to remain with him?

As for Oprah, she has been with Stedman for over 30 years, and marriage has never been part of their plans. So, where the heck did you get your information from?

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by davidque: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
They don't seem to understand what marriage is for. I hope their marriage survives

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Mogajunior(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
cool

It is visible even to the blind that the ynash is the sole reason he married her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by franchasng: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
We4all:

When you're in a haste to comment, you always end up saying rubbish and making a mockery of yourself.

My friend, Queen Elizabeth's husband is Prince Philip(Prince Charles is her son). And there was never any real proof that he cheated on her. So, what the heck are you blabbing about?

Many ladies all over the world will abandon their well paying job, career, fame to marry their desired man if that's the condition from the man; Janet Jackson did it, Shakira did it, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham, and so many other famous women, but hungry Nigerian ladies will tell you it's only in Nigeria just to feel funky.

Another gibberish from you. Since when is Shakira married? And when did she abandon her career? Please, get your facts right before spewing thrash. Shakira has a partner (Gerard), and has emphasized that she wouldn't want to get officially married to him, but would rather want things to stay as they are.

And please, Beyonce never abandoned her career to get married. As a matter of fact, there has been no stopping for her since she got married.

Same with Janet, and if marriage was the ultimate for her, then why did she separate from her husband? Why didn't she fight tooth and nail to remain with him?

As for Oprah, she has been with Stedman for over 30 years, and marriage has never been part of their plans. So, where the heck did you get your information from?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sirheny007:
A marriage built on ass can hardly last 3months.
verbal reasoning
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Brightgem(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
When two irresponsible adults come together in holy matrimony. Is the matrimony still holy.

The children of today's celebrities are going to have twisted lives.

Wait for it.
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by idonhammer: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marriage wey go crash next month.
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Brightgem(f): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
don't let any lady lie to you or deceive you, getting married to their desired man is their greatest achievement in life, they just don't want men to know and be using it against them.

Even Queen Elizabeth of England was angry sometime ago when she realized that prince Philip her husband cheated on her, she threatened to divorce Prince Philip but till date she is still with him.

Oprah Winfrey have tried all she can to secretly get married but the younger guys she is trying to rope in aren't buying the idea, they only want to hit and run.

Many ladies all over the world will abandon their well paying job, career, fame to marry their desired man if that's the condition from the man; Janet Jackson did it, Shakira did it, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham, and so many other famous women, but hungry Nigerian ladies will tell you it's only in Nigeria just to feel funky grin

Welldone, loud speaker of all women universally! With what people are seeing happening in marriage these days, with how difficult it is for people to have sense, women are choosing to not marry by choice, choice.

More women are believing they can thrive without marriage, not because they feel men are nothing, but because peace is more important to them, and they'll rather not deal with uncertainty.
Marriage is uncertainty and too risky.

I won't argue with you, the changing times will tell you wussup and I'm not a feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Openbusiness: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Yoruba people will say "a wife you marry from Facebook will leave through Twitter"
Because she cheated on him on Instagram and he told her IT'S OVER on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Openbusiness: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Yoruba people will say "a wife you marry from Facebook will leave through Twitter"
Because she cheated on him on Instagram and he told her IT'S OVER on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Born2Breed(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
NationGist:

https://punchng.com/ill-stop-twerking-videos-hubby-doesnt-like-them-anita-joseph/amp/

This kain marriage sef.

I think say na pre-wedding photoshoot oh.

Everything inside house with no family members or friends.

Well, wetin concern me....
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Chirowman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
something must kill a man, all death na death but if man die on top woman na taboo. buy food you fit Finnish
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by franchasng: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Brightgem:

Welldone, loud speaker of all women universally! With what people are seeing happening in marriage these days, with how difficult it is for people to have sense, women are choosing to not marry by choice, choice.

More women are believing they can thrive without marriage, not because they feel men are nothing, but because peace is more important to them, and they'll rather not deal with uncertainty.
Marriage is uncertainty and too risky.

I won't argue with you, the changing times will tell you wussup and I'm not a feminist.
I love humble, submissive ladies who show respect to valuable men, so do every reasonable man, but any prideful, arrogant lady deserve whatever men do to her cos no sane man plays with a humble, respectful woman no matter what. Even if you planned to kill her, mere reflecting on her humility and respect will make you feel bad and have a rethink.

But you see all these ladies dragging headship with men just because they saw some financial empowerment which mostly came through one man somewhere (may not be their boyfriend, but there is always a man pushing every successful lady up cos this world is a man's world and nothing u can do about it), I don't pity them at all, I only pity their innocent parents cry

Go and check all your female friends, all the ones that were realistic with life from the beginning are living a fulfilled life with their happy family, but those ones that rebel in the name of trying to be strong woman or whatever they call it, they always live a regretful life at the end. If it's not marital issue, it's one other issue.

You cannot eat your cake and have it.

This world belongs to men (no apology), as a lady if u want to enjoy this world and have men worshipping you and doing your bidding, then you must be humble and submissive if not, you will regret later in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Damlhaade01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Na yansh d mumu marry......op abeg no notification ooo
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sirheny007:
A marriage built on ass can hardly last 3months.
Its durability is inversely proportional to the texture of the ass!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Bigmama9ja: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
See serious Gobe oh, anyhoo...

Are you a working class individual, do you crave your weekends for yourself, think no further BIG MAMA has got you covered for a token and by your invitation, we will clean, launder and prepare meals for you. What are you waiting for give us a call or what's app us @ 08126170340

Email: bigmama9ja@gmail.com
PS: YOU DESERVE YOUR ME TIME
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Bigmama9ja: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
I love humble, submissive ladies who show respect to valuable men, so do every reasonable man, but any prideful, arrogant lady deserve whatever men do to her cos no sane man plays with a humble, respectful woman no matter what. Even if you planned to kill her, mere reflecting on her humility and respect will make you feel bad and have a rethink.

But you see all these ladies dragging headship with men just because they saw some financial empowerment which mostly came through one man somewhere (may not be their boyfriend, but there is always a man pushing every successful lady up cos this world is a man's world and nothing u can do about it), I don't pity them at all, I only pity their innocent parents cry

Go and check all your female friends, all the ones that were realistic with life from the beginning are living a fulfilled life with their happy family, but those ones that rebel in the name of trying to be strong woman or whatever they call it, they always live a regretful life at the end. If it's not marital issue, it's one other issue.

This world belongs to men (no apology), as a lady if u want to enjoy this world and have men worshipping you and doing your bidding, then you must be humble and submissive if not, you will regret later in life
In your mind you said something useful, mctweeeeh, yeye they smell

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by mrkels(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
The husband try o .

Marrying someone who entices men for a living ?

Do you know how many young boys have masturbated to her videos ?

Do you know how much rich dudes have given to her in exchange of her body ?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by yeyeosoronga: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
don't let any lady lie to you or deceive you, getting married to their desired man is their greatest achievement in life, they just don't want men to know and be using it against them.

Even Queen Elizabeth of England was angry sometime ago when she realized that prince Philip her husband cheated on her, she threatened to divorce Prince Philip but till date she is still with him.

Oprah Winfrey has been dating her long term boyfriend- Stedman since the 80s. Some people on NL weren't even born then. She's never wanted to marry or have children, so they have remained boyfriend and girlfriend since then.
Non of the women you mentioned abandoned nothing for their men. Their careers continued to soar after marriage. Shakira is richer than her partner, beyonce continued to rise in her career after marriage, Victoria Beckham was never much of a good singer, and she went into other ventures, Janet took a hiatus in her career and once she had a child, got her divorce and she's back with a bang-she will be going on tour soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
only gullible men get deceived by their antiques na

Tonto Dikeh after forming hard bad girl humbled herself when she met Churchill thinking she was marrying Obasanjo's son, but when she realized Churchill wasn't OBJ's son she felt betrayed and chickened out, claiming domestic violence grin

She has started shopping for a second husband secretly in case u don't know lol

Aunty Linda Ikeja was busy forming Virgin Mary who doesn't need marriage or any man that it's all about her blogging career, but once she met Jeremy the fake billionaire she threw all her feminine policies and rules and laws to the dustbin and almost abandoned her blogging, and piam she carried belly only to realize that the guy na scam cheesy cheesy
They all can do without men. The funniest thing is, they believe are smart but will still fall love and dumbed by an average intelligent guy.
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by franchasng: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Gaddafithe2nd:

They all can do without men. The funniest thing is, they believe are smart but will still fall love and dumbed by an average intelligent guy.
my brotherly, that is why we is to advicing thems to keeping loyal and married us let us we have enjoyment life together both smiley

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Exodora: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
All I see there is two brainless people. Somebody should advice then now to packed theirselves in now before they contribute to their own Downfall.
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by StUriah(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Anita Joseph & Bobrisky arguing over the sizes of intimacy gadgets

https://www.nairaland.com/4698824/actress-anita-joseph-bobrisky-arguing#70647380

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by SunriseW(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by BRATISLAVA: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
even the mad man on the street of any village know that Queen Elizabeth's husband is Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh, your brain ought to have told you it was an error. My tab is on auto correct when you type some words, so slid undecided

As for Oprah, are you Oprah Is it only the guy's you hear she's dating on media that you believe Do you know about CDL Do you know anything about dirty celebrity screet scandals Abeg shift one side grin

You have suddenly changed it to Prince Philip. Go and look at what you typed before. Lol. You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by franchasng: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

You have suddenly changed it to Prince Philip. Go and look at what you typed before. Lol. You're funny.
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Dollabiz: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Brightgem(f): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:

I hear you. If you read my post well and comprehended it properly, this would not have been your reply. So I can't say anymore than I've said, you obviously know all my friends na that are married. Joke of the year.

Wonder who's dragging the so called world with you man. Like I said, everything will unfold before your very eyes and maybe later you'll comprehend.

Men who deserve respect and know how to command it don't need to say it, like you are so bent on doing , because who they are and how they are already commands that respect from an equally high value woman.

Until some of us find such a man we are not submitting to all the nonsense that are parading themselves as men everywhere. Thank you and goodbye
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by poweredcom(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abeg make she go sidon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" / How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.