Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Food Would You Not Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Would You Not Eat? (1771 Views)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / What Food Makes You Purge? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food Would You Not Eat? by Meklex(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
? ? ?
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by googles: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2010
Amala **bleh**
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by babyme1(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
Nothing
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
That cocoyam soup thingie. . .
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

That cocoyam soup thingie. . .
you are missing something, if you taste that food, your life will never remain the same
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^and who told you i haven't tasted it?
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
baby.me:

Nothing
can you eat ofe mpoto ie cocoyam leaf soup
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

^^and who told you i haven't tasted it?
That should be 4rm a bad cook,if at all you tasted it
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
I see you have no concept of personal taste or preferences. No be naija? Pitiful.
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
googles:

Amala **bleh**
if truely you are a ganja farma, you can eat anything now,cuz after smoking your ganja, whatever you see becomes food
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

I see you have no concept of personal taste or preferences. No be naija? Pitiful.
well you are entitled to your opinion,but i bet you if you have realy tasted that food, your mindset would have been re-modeled
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by googles: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
ikpakwu:

if truely you are a ganja farma, you can eat anything now,cuz after smoking your ganja, whatever you see becomes food

Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2010
ikpakwu:

well you are entitled to your opinion,but i bet you if you have realy tasted that food, your mindset would have been re-modeled

Stop being obtuse
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

Stop being obtuse
i would rather you became sensitive to foods that will enhance your poor reasoning!
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
Speaketh the log grin
I gladly take my poor reasoning. . .not even if i was paid would i trade the said poor reasoning for one as obtuse as yours
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
Something called Ekusu in Bini. It's like moinmoin but made out of corn instead of beans.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!  angry

Amala - Double Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!angry angry
Starch (?)  angry angry angry angry
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

Speaketh the log grin
I gladly take my poor reasoning. . .not even if i was paid would i trade the said poor reasoning for one as obtuse as yours

My Dear plz no bef we just playing oh
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Something called Ekusu in Bini. It's like moinmoin but made out of corn instead of beans.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!  angry

Hmmmm. Ever since secondary school days, me and corn have not been good friends, though i'm curious to know what it tastes like.

ikpakwu:

My Dear plz no bef we just playing oh

ok ooo
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by snthesis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
nothing- as long as it smells good and u dnt tell me what u put inside
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

Hmmmm. Ever since secondary school days, me and corn have not been good friends, though i'm curious to know what it tastes like.
ok ooo
Awww! You don't like corn and have never tasted it?  shocked shocked
I Love corn a lot - boiled or roasted. But this particular thing ehn, I so don't like it. My mum likes it a lot and says it's nice though.

You like Amala and starch?

@Topic : Chinese rice. I'D rather go hungry than taste it. Yuccccccccccccccccccccck!! **Pukes**
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
miss B, have you eaten agbugbu na achicha(igbo food)
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
I don't know what agbugbu na achicha is, for certain. . . .Never heard the name before, too. Does it look like spaghetti and it's usually wrapped in leaf and served with yellowish sauce (Forgive my poor description and ignorance)?
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Awww! You don't like corn and have never tasted it?  shocked shocked
I Love corn a lot - boiled or roasted. But this particular thing ehn, I so don't like it. My mum likes it a lot and says it's nice though.

You like Amala and starch?

Lol i meant the Ekusu food you mentioned.  
i went to school in Jos so we had alot of Gabza (It's corn erhh fufu undecided), made out of not the best part of ground corn ooo. . .it was yucky tongue  Since then, i don't eat much corn anything.

I don't really like starch but i like amala grin
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

Lol i meant the Ekusu food you mentioned.  
i went to school in Jos so we had alot of Gabza (It's corn erhh fufu undecided), made out of not the best part of ground corn ooo. . .it was yucky tongue  Since then, i don't eat much corn anything.

I don't really like starch but i like amala grin

Lol. Never heard of Gabza. Wonder how it tastes - Fufu made outta corn. Do you like the real fufu?

Chai! How can pesin like Amala (That black/brown tasteless thing). grin
I Like Ebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and pounded yam cheesy kiss
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

I don't know what agbugbu na achicha is, for certain. . . .Never heard the name before, too. Does it look like spaghetti and it's usually wrapped in leaf and served with yellowish sauce (Forgive my poor description and ignorance)?
it's actually a cooked dried cocoyam,pounded lik yam and mixed with red oil, babe it's so nice
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Lol. Never heard of Gabza. Wonder how it tastes - Fufu made outta corn. Do you like the real fufu?

Chai! How can pesin like Amala (That black/brown tasteless thing). grin
I Like Ebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and pounded yam cheesy kiss

It's gross. . .cheap and good to feed students grin
Hmmm i don't like the real fufu but i eat it.

Ahahaha i don't know ooo. . .i just like it.
I'm a poundo freak. . .i love eba but pounded yam is on a different level.

So far i haven't eaten snails. I won't say i will never eat them but at the moment, no.
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
ikpakwu:

it's actually a cooked dried cocoyam,pounded lik yam and mixed with red oil, babe it's so nice
Aww! I haven't tasted it. I'll add it to my To-Taste list.  wink

Who knows what the Binis call Uloka and Kulikuli?  grin
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
kulikuli is lik groudnated ground-nut moulded long lik, and its uesd to drink gari. "unless this is not the type they meant"
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

It's gross. . .cheap and good to feed students grin
Hmmm i don't like the real fufu but i eat it.

Ahahaha i don't know ooo. . .i just like it.
I'm a poundo freak. . .i love eba but pounded yam is on a different level.

So far i haven't eaten snails.  I won't say i will never eat them but at the moment, no.

Cheap and gross? Little wonder they fed Y'all with it. Hostel right? grin Fufu smells. angry

You're missing Iice. Snail is  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Esp. when fried. I'm so hungry, right now. Lol.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:B-whbCD_npuZ5M:https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/287926_sauAtAd_snail___jpgca0131319608de2c7721a9f58772791d&t=1[/img]
You should try it soon. I'm scared of it when it's still alive though. The way it crawls. Arrrrrgh!
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by MissyB3(f): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
ikpakwu:

kulikuli is lik groudnated ground-nut moulded long lik, and its uesd to drink gari. "unless this is not the type they meant"
Yez! You don't know Uloka, kulikuli's 'twin' ( I think it's yellowish, can't remember)? Niceeee kiss

I Loveeeeeeeeeeee soaking garri a lot but this weather isn't garri-friendly at all. grin grin grin
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by ikpakwu(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Yez! You don't know Uloka, kulikuli's 'twin' ( I think it's yellowish, can't remember)? Niceeee kiss

I Loveeeeeeeeeeee soaking garri a lot but this weather isn't garri-friendly at all. grin grin grin
have you tasted Ijebu gari, Men it reminds me those days in campus, Thank God say i never blind for garri by now
Re: What Food Would You Not Eat? by iice(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Cheap and gross? Little wonder they fed Y'all with it. Hostel right? grin Fufu smells. angry

You're missing Iice. Snail is  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Esp. when fried. I'm so hungry, right now. Lol.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:B-whbCD_npuZ5M:https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/287926_sauAtAd_snail___jpgca0131319608de2c7721a9f58772791d&t=1[/img]
You should try it soon. I'm scared of it when it's still alive though. The way it crawls. Arrrrrgh!

Ewwww the whole crawling slimy thing is just not working for me. 

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eclectic African Catering - London - Uk / Omo See Bush Meat Wey I Kill This Morning O / Food Recipes For Baritone Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.