Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do You Enjoy Your Church Service(s)? Give Reason For Your Answer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Enjoy Your Church Service(s)? Give Reason For Your Answer. (228 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Enjoy Your Church Service(s)? Give Reason For Your Answer. by IAMCHRISTED(f): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Church is a place of worship and teaching of God's word. One can actually look forward to church service(s) depending on where you worship.
For me, church is not boring because I carefully selected my denomination. We worship God in truth and in Spirit. We also listen to sound teachings of God's word.
PS: My church is a new creation reality church.
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Church Service(s)? Give Reason For Your Answer. by Righteousness89(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
If Your Church Cannot Change you, Change your Church!

If The Messages that come from your Church does not prick you to Repentance, change your Church..
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Church Service(s)? Give Reason For Your Answer. by nlPoster: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2020
IAMCHRISTED:
Church is a place of worship and teaching of God's word. One can actually look forward to church service(s) depending on where you worship.
For me, church is not boring because I carefully selected my denomination. We worship God in truth and in Spirit. We also listen to sound teachings of God's word.
PS: My church is a new creation reality church.

What's that?
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Church Service(s)? Give Reason For Your Answer. by nlPoster: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2020
@ topic/op,

You could ask "What do you enjoy about your church service" perhaps to get more people interested.

Are you Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Not Taking Alcohol / Busted:the Woman Used For Fake Miracle Arrested And Confesses / 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.