Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police (64673 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by eme2015(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigerian police and cover up
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:
DEAD BODY TRULY NO DEY GIVE STATEMENT...

MY ADVICE TO NIGERIANS... WHEN POLICE GBAB YOU, FORGET YOUR RIGHTS, FORGET YOUR BASIC RIGHTS AND DO WHATEVER YOU ARE TOLD. IF YOU DO OTHERWISE AND THEM OFF YOU.. YOUR CHAPTER DONE END. WE LIVE IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA (Earth's shit hole). NOT USA

..... I know it sucks, but that's the reality

Best advice.
But trust nigerians, they'll never listen!
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by kadiri3(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I bin think say na original kaka
I dey tell u the way I rush enta dis thread ba
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Adewale623(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thunder Fire you
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
CzarChris:
Police eeh!!! Of course there is going to be a cover-up by the police and this matter will die a natural death. But the Nigerian Police should know that the day the masses will rise together in unison against police and fsars brutality is coming. The French revolution will be child's play compared to what will happen on that day.
My bro with the way party affliations, tribalism and religious affliations has divided this country eeh!
that day might never come oo.
do you think PDP, APC, Flattinos, Afonjas, Abokis, Islam, and Christainity can ever unite for a protest?
I bet no!
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by davillian(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Its high time
The Nigerian police starts using body cam.

CCTV in the station
And video cam on their vehicle
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by fasbat(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
SamuelTurner:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.ng/news/nigeria/police-footballer-killed-sagamu-hit-driver-policeman-282074/amp
from Abeokuta to effect arrest in Sagamu? My goodness, lies is institutionalized in Nigeria and it's a pity!
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by toluxe0075: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
I believe the best option now is for every youths to start defending themselves against FSars. I wouldn't be surprised if FSars officers are getting killed at random in few months time. It has really gotten to that stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:

Only in your dreams.. A revolution can never happen in a country that's filled with cowards and Illiterates
Bro the problem here is not cowardice or illiteracy.
were divided along too many lines from party lines to ethnic lines to religious lines even to denominational lines bro.
It the problem was cowardice and illiteracy then Nigeria would have been better long ago.
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by dominique(f): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
I saw a photo of his dad weeping profusely, very heartbreaking to say the least. May God console the loved ones he left behind
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Dreason(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
SamuelTurner:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.ng/news/nigeria/police-footballer-killed-sagamu-hit-driver-policeman-282074/amp

lol dont believe this lie
police arresting sombody for wearing military cap. hmm when did one police man start arresting people. sth that 20police will move to arrest 1person like he is most wanted creminal oimg
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by y3mi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:
DEAD BODY TRULY NO DEY GIVE STATEMENT...

MY ADVICE TO NIGERIANS... WHEN POLICE GBAB YOU, FORGET YOUR RIGHTS, FORGET YOUR BASIC RIGHTS AND DO WHATEVER YOU ARE TOLD. IF YOU DO OTHERWISE AND THEM OFF YOU.. YOUR CHAPTER DONE END. WE LIVE IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA (Earth's shit hole). NOT USA

..... I know it sucks, but that's the reality
You dey craze, better craze dey fvck your head....so to say dem be wan kidnap you go sell give human parts buyers na so you go follow dem judging from what you wrote "...DO WHATEVER YOU ARE TOLD"
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Ceenelly(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Godsonkemz:
He was killed by SARS that pushed him out of a moving vehicle to be ran over by an incoming moving vehicle. In a sane country, that SARS officer that pushed him out of the vehicle would be charged for murder.
where you there when it happened, let's not use the hate we have for the police to condemn them all the time, first putting on a military camouflage is an offence and is the duty of the police to arrest such a person, most of the robbery done in banks etc the armed robbers mostly wore camouflage, then it become hard to detect the real officers from fake
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by don4real18(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
So, do they mean that he will leave his car cos he was evading arrest for wearing a camo cap?
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sad
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by themayor4542(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Police can come up with stories just to cover up their stupidity
So because him wear military apparels na im una arrest am?

And funny enough if these officers do bad finish them go just cover am up with stories and hardly before any investigation fit expose them

That reminds me of the movie titled " river runs red"

Did the guy killed 30 people?
I mean for the police to go all the way from Abeokuta to arrest someone in Shagam means the offence must be serious.
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by y3mi(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
CzarChris:
Police eeh!!! Of course there is going to be a cover-up by the police and this matter will die a natural death. But the Nigerian Police should know that the day the masses will rise together in unison against police and fsars brutality is coming. The French revolution will be child's play compared to what will happen on that day.
What the fvck...it would be worse than The French Revolution, Arab Spring and the Apartheid combine. Somalia would look so beautiful by the time it ends. I hope it doesn't happen before we go our separate ways to form our respective nations. As it is, Nigeria is a fraud. A collosal colonial mistake.
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Mursz: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
What kind of lie is this one na, he tried to escape and got hit by a car.

The police doesn't even try to put in abit more effort in concocting these lies anymore, they simple just say the first thing that comes to mind, however how stupid and ridiculous it sounds.

The absurdity to this nonsense is appalling.
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by medokills(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Now the police are working. Imagine a police officer left Abeokuta to sagamu about 58klm (57m drive)to arrest a footballer for wearing military camouflage. What an intelligent gathering and the arrest led to lost of life of the footballer. I can understand why Bokoharam can not be defeated. Stupid police of shit hole country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Trimque2k1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by ay0201(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Princegsbson: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Y running in de first place,clear conscience fear no accusation
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by livinbygrace: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

I can't tell if the story is true or not. But one thing is certain, something the boy did or had on him was not right which was the reason he attempted to run. If he was clean, he is a footballer, he will get to the station and clear himself, even make calls to people that could come to his defense at the station and he will be freed even if they collect their usual bail or bribe, but then live goes on. Now he is gone, whether the story be true or not, he is gone and only God and him knows the truth.

God will punish you for typing this nonsense .If it had happened to you loved ones you wouldn’t have typed this rubbish from your anus .Oloshi
Go punish you once again

5 Likes

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by yesloaded: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Even if he didn't, why did he attempt to run away. No one runs like that if there is nothing to hide.
grin I laughed in Swahili

Any evidence he ran?

When someone want to manhandle you like smashing gun at your head, you will hold your hands?

1 Like

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Rodjoshempire: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Super story.
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Olominira(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigeria is being led by illiterates. This is why things like these are happening without being checked

1 Like

Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Comedian2019: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
"Police is your friend" is the greatest lie I ever heard.
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Prechy08(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's not adding up..

You arrested someone, you had a faulty car, you were fixing the car and he jumped out and got hit.

My questions is,
How did you arrest him, was he in company of someone, was he driving or walking with a camo,?

Did he identify himself?

Where you supposed to collect the camo Cap or arrest him.

See why am doubtful?
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by Tonytonic(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's time the youths of Nigeria sign a protest letter and send to the UN that we are tired of this govt.and that we are so unsafe in our own country.which kind thing be this
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by manwes: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
livinbygrace:

God will punish you for typing this nonsense .If it had happened to you loved ones you wouldn’t have typed this rubbish from your anus .Oloshi
Go punish you once again

And also your generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi / Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.