Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture (8988 Views)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by thefamousnaija9: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toke Makinwa is a Nigerian radio personality television host, vlogger, lifestyle entrepreneur and author.she is Known for hosting the morning Drive on Rhythm 93.7 fm and for her YouTube vlog series Toke moment.

The celebrity took to her social media handle to post her pictures looking sexy and younger even than her age.

She looks very perfect and adorable with her black short gown that caught everyone’s attention, her fans and will continue to drop there there comment.

Accoding to one of the fans, says Marlians don’t wear pant real Marlians

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/real-marlians-dont-wear-pant-fans-blast-toke-makinwa-as-she-share-new-picture.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by MickzyDonald: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
I'm praying to God i bang this woman before i die so she can respect dicks when she sees one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I'm praying to God i bang this woman before i die so she can respect dicks when she sees one
You got your priorities right bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by MickzyDonald: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

You got your priorities right bro.
God bless you
When I'm tired I'll call you for party grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by dangotesmummy: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
What is wrong with this woman ? Isn't it time to grow up? You're getting close to 40, don't be deceived by your petite frame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by tubetv: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by heckymaicon(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
She's depressed.

1 Like

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who is she

Abi na she dey hold my govt contract money...
Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by sodiqapril(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toke Makinwa the grand Matron of female entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by Makavelli25: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by Finelinks: 4:47am On Feb 24, 2020
This girl is just average.
Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by MickzyDonald: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2020
Makavelli25:
Misplaced priority
See you

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by TypicalPitah(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
angry

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by scoundrel(f): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
The photoshop is too obvious. Then again it’s all part of seeking attention.

One of my brothers swears he’ll save his four months salary and have his way with this woman, for five days straight. He says he’ll make sure she cries so she’ll never forget him.
Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by MickzyDonald: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
TypicalPitah:
angry
Let me bang ur girl bro

Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by NobleAngell(f): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Monumental disgrace.
Re: Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture by TypicalPitah(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Let me bang ur girl bro
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) / Photos: Wizkid Doing It On A Couch With Girlfriend / D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.