Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua (2516 Views)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by CotenantNIG: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tyson Fury wore a 'Nigeria' mouthguard in clear message to Anthony Joshua

Tyson Fury wore this gumshield tonight in his match with Wilder. A message to Anthony Joshua?

His mother is Nigerian, while his father is of Nigerian and Irish ancestry, and he's long spoken about wanting a fight in the African country.

https://www.givemesport.com/1549316-tyson-fury-wore-a-nigeria-mouthguard-in-clear-message-to-anthony-joshua

Lalasticlala

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by CotenantNIG: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Is it me or most people always think or trace their roots to Nigeria even whites
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by CotenantNIG: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Ofemmanu1: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Naija..
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by promzy555(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hhhhhh, really
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Sunofgod(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Psychological torment....
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by chatinent: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Even his punch gloves!
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Sylraph1: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
AJ won't even survive this guy to the third round

Power pass Power...

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
He's sending message to AJ.. Means I'll chew you.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Daewang: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stop the misinformation both of Fury's parents are Irish. His mother's name is Amber.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by forgiveness: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Tyson Fury wore this gumshield tonight in his match with Wilder. A message to Anthony Joshua?

His mother is Nigerian, while his father is of Nigerian and Irish ancestry, and he's long spoken about wanting a fight in the African country.

https://www.givemesport.com/1549316-tyson-fury-wore-a-nigeria-mouthguard-in-clear-message-to-anthony-joshua

Lalasticlala

Bloody liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Day169: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sylraph1:

Power pass Power...
.. time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Guestlander: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sylraph1:

Power pass Power...

If AJ can beat Klitschko, he shouldn't be a pushover for Fury. But, it's going to be a tough fight, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by henryobinna(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kai... this one na see finish
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by henryobinna(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
CotenantNIG:
Is it me or most people always think or trace their roots to Nigeria even whites
it's just you oga, it's like you're not reading the message

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by StreetFight: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Everyone loves Nigeria. Our problems are all traced to our heartless looting leaders.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by StreetFight: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
henryobinna:
it's just you ofa, it's like you're not reading the message

No negative message, even Tyson Fury's grandfather cannot chew Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Snipper007: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sylraph1:

Power pass Power...

AJ right now

Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by ican2020: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Joshua is next
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by CotenantNIG: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
StreetFight:

No negative message, even Tyson Fury's grandfather cannot chew Nigeria

Can't bliv Nigerians really want it to be I'll with Nigeria because of personal beef .. What's bad been a Nigerian
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by CotenantNIG: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
StreetFight:

Everyone loves Nigeria. Our problems are all traced to our heartless looting leaders.

Can't bliv Nigerians really want it to be I'll with Nigeria because of personal beef .. What's bad been a Nigerian
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by chival(f): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Daewang:
Stop the misinformation both of Fury's parents are Irish. His mother's name is Amber.
The reference was to Anthony Joshua.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by TheChameleon: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by foolbuster: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Lalasticlala

I'm so furious here right now. I so wanna take on this Tyson fury and teach him a lesson.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
The Gypsy king is the Boss of Mind games
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by jericco1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
angryAlready shivering
Re: Tyson Fury Wore A 'nigeria' Mouthguard In Clear Message To Anthony Joshua by kevoh(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Guestlander:

If AJ can beat Klitschko, he shouldn't be a pushover for Fury. But, it's going to be a tough fight, no doubt.
I have my doubts. AJ fought an older version of Klitschko who might have had experience but lacked the firepower (in terms of punch) of his youth. Remember Fury also beat Klitschko before that match against AJ. AJ and Fury are also of the same age group, I see their fight going either way and like you said, it's definitely going to be a tough fight.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: PSG Vs Man Utd Highlights (1 – 3) UCL Round 16 2nd Leg / Get To Know: Nicky Ajose Play For Manchester United / Vincent Enyeama Gives Performance Of The Season To Stop Falcao & Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.