Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos (4620 Views)

Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician / "Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Hot! 2 Nigeria Transgender, Bobrisky Vs Oluwa Lagos, Who Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Instablog9jaa: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Things are really becoming stronger and harder for Oluwa Lagos, now Tiwa Savage has dragged herself into the fight between the two Nigeria cross-dresser, Bobrisky and Oluwa Lagos. Earlier on a news came out saying one of Nigeria biggest politician with 4 kids is the one sponsoring Oluwa Lagos musical career who claims Oluwa Lagos has some musical talent in him.

Few days later Oluwa Lagos was spotted in one of the biggest music studios in Lagos.

The eyewitness claims that the Nigerian cross-dresser who based in London but now back in Lagos to push he’s career forward and Oluwa Lagos is not just a singer or a song writer but also a dancer who’s dance step can make all celebrities husbands abandon their home just to spend time with he.

Oluwa Lagos once claim she knows the people that’s behind the hacking of her previous Instagram account

Now the big question is, why on earth will Tiwa Savage dragged herself into this fight between Bobrisky and Oluwa Lagos, or she’s also scared of losing her throne too?

Souces: Instablog9ja

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Instablog9jaa: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oluwa Lagos spotted in one of the biggest music studio in lagos

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by EbukaHades10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hancha nile bu ndi ala.

I know Oluwa and Oluwa Dollarz

Bunch of clowns

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Chatinews: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hot! 2 Nigeria Transgender, Bobrisky Vs Oluwa Lagos, Who Will You Go For? https://www.nairaland.com/5697264/hot-2-nigeria-transgender-bobrisky

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Which kain Photoshop be this to promote ur artiste? See the razz talk sef. How can anyone believe tiwa said that? shocked
This is what she posted below.

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by scoundrel(f): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
I swear I don’t understand the news. I lost a few brain cells while trying to make sense of it. It’s likely Tiwa mistakenly used her official account, thinking it was one of her troll IDs. I don’t see what concerns her with these low lives.

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by missimelda01(f): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Reading this post gave me a headache, using he and she to describe one person

Choose one please.

Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by sodiqapril(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
If you want to know the dirty secret of a woman set her up against another woman..they don't need to fight physically..just a few minutes of swearing , shouting and all the secrets out..like someone said maybe Tiwa thought she was using a troll account cus I don't know why someone of her status will stoop so low to post shxt like that on her page
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who is oluwa Lagos again?
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by gosmoney(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stevecovey:
Which kain Photoshop be this to promote ur artiste? See the razz talk sef. How can anyone believe tiwa said that? shocked
This is what she posted below.
thanks for dis
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Chatinews: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Stop Sleeping With Bobrisky - Bobrisky's Twin Sister Blast Tonto Dikeh https://www.nairaland.com/5696476/stop-sleeping-bobrisky-bobriskys-twin
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Chatinews: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
0KNM:
Who is oluwa Lagos again?

Oluwa Lagos is one of those transgender, just like Bobrisky
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Simplebeauty: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Who the fvck is Oluwa Lagos again
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by Jerrick(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2020
You are the ones that will make him/her blow. Attention, either good or bad makes you blow and he/she is sure getting it right now

Buh at a point this is messed up...see the way I'm using "he/she" for just one person. Why are these people confusing us with gender na
Re: Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos by oyatz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is my first of hearing this second guy's name: Oluwa Lagos.

Plus-Sized Model, Eudoxie Yao Gets Engaged To Her Long Time Boyfriend (Photo) / OMG! Hours After 19years Old Girl Uploaded Her Nude Video, See What Her Dad Did / Where Is Victoria Inyama