Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician (3091 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / If Dating A Married Politician Will Make You Rich, Do It - Oluwa Lagos Blast Fan / Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Nairaobserver: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Controversial Instagram blogger Gistlovers has made claims that Nollywood actress Chika Ike is having an affair with an Abia State politician who is married.

According to the blogger, the Abia State politician has been embezzling government money for his side chic. She also alleged that the banker in charge of transferring money to Chika Ike was being paid a huge sum of money to keep it a secret.

Taking to her Instagram page, she shared the photo of Chika Ike having fun and captioned it, “See only you carry this kind food for the front, I Dey come o�����I never arrive�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️Na Wetin you Dey use the allocation money chop be this�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️that una meeting point don cast, Abia people will come and wait for una there and pour water for una body,let me finish my food first, full details later, chair design your husband dey support evil, Dey help them runs money,no hiding place for the wicked o, I Dey come in peace soon”.

See the post HERE

Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Azyne(f): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Wonderful!!!
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by lilvicky68(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2021
After una go dey ask how actresses dey make money..
That politician just dey swim inside bottomless pit

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Buhari caused all these rubbish
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Soulsymbol99: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Be like her tenure wit Ned don finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by cayorday89(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chika Ike, our head girl that year for St.Francis Catholic Secondary School, Idimu.. Very cool headed, homely and loved by all, if all this allegations are true, change truly has happened over time...

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by lkillbrokehoes: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
After una go dey ask how actresses dey make money..
That politician just dey swim inside bottomless pit
98% of them are guilty of this, especially the one that bought a car recently, they are all runs girls.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
cayorday89:
China Ike, our head girl that year for St.Francis Catholic Secondary School, Idimu.. Very cool headed, homely and loved by all, if all this allegations are true, change truly has happened over time...
What year was that?
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Gistlover loves shaking tables grin leave my Chika alone oo grin
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by beehivedata(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na she Sabi.

All of us dey get affairs.
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by cayorday89(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What year was that?
That was year 2001/2002,I was in JSS 1/2 then..
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by obonujoker(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol ..
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by pepperdemzombie: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Dem come dey ask why Regina Askia wan introduce her daughter into Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Lordthruce: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Is it your affair? I know they will no say female actresses this or that. minding your buisness will save you some stress and energy.

Just pray make poverty no catch u Sha
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by lkillbrokehoes: 6:16am On Feb 09, 2021
cayorday89:

That was year 2001/2002,I was in JSS 1/2 then..
Alright
Re: Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician by Divija(f): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2021
What do you expect When actresses are buying cars and houses,while the actors are languishing in poverty and hunger

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reaction To Break Up With Chioma - "Know Your Fact" / Zazoo Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute, Lady Claimed: Video / Extensive Album: Basket Mouth’s 4 Part Wedding… Review & Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.