Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) (3002 Views)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. / Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
The story of a man named Deontay Wilder who threw caution to the wind and thought he could blaspheme God.

Lifted up in pride just like the great Nebuchadnezzar, he said.....

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Here is the man who trusted in God. In humility he acknowledged the power and authority of the sovereign God and said.......

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
It is not of he that willeth, neither of he that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

This was how it all panned out

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
God resisteth the proud and gives grace to the humble.

See who's standing grin

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the lesson.

Lalasticlala wink

OAM4J

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by decatalyst(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
What a way to furiously shut up a Wildling grin

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by donbachi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Make him ask makers of titanic cruise ship...u don't joke with my maker.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by ojun50(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lk
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
wink
You only seem lucky and agile when the heavens ignore your stupidity to blaspheme the Great GOD of Heaven.
I hope you have learnt your lesson.
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Realadey(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
OMG cheesy

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by kestolove95(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
I pity wilder he chop raw beating

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
The Gypsy king is a Believer. JESUS is Lord. To God be the glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2020
justnock:

He even did a thank you Jesus video grin

2 Likes

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Uyi168: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Boko boys have done worse .....
lipsrsealed
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2020
FREE MEAL FOR CHRISTIANS.. HAHA..
SEE US FOR NAIJA WEY PLACE GOD ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE..
SHEY WE GO DE SUFFER TILL WE DIE BECAUSE OUR REWARDS IS IN HEAVEN?? cheesy

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FREE MEAL FOR CHRISTIANS.. HAHA..
SEE US FOR NAIJA WEY PLACE GOD ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE..
SHEY WE GO DE SUFFER TILL WE DIE BECAUSE OUR REWARDS IS IN HEAVEN?? cheesy

You shall soon join Wilder in his wilderness grin

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaMutant:
You shall soon join Wilder in his wilderness grin
When Mayweather (who runs a stripclub) was beating Manny (pentecostal christian, friend of most great pastors and gospel artists) why did your god(e) not help him out?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
LoJ:

When Mayweather (who runs a stripclub) was beating Manny (pentecostal christian, friend of most great pastors and gospel artists) why did your god(e) not help him out?

Skewed logic undecided

It is not about who is a Christian and who's not.

God allows the rain to fall on both the just and the unjust.

Success and failure happens to both the just and the unjust.

But when you mock your creator; you shall see the consequence kiss

3 Likes

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
LoJ:

[/s]

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MuttleyLaff: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
LoJ:
[s]When Mayweather (who runs a stripclub) was beating Manny (pentecostal christian, friend of most great pastors and gospel artists) why did your god(e) not help him out?[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10828733_108216041061887498470144ed5f239f7714775b2c8e68090bd24fdjpegjpeg2d5db1e92ec45e20eaa09e6153ee24c1jpegjpege7504aa40b2b02b420ec037c13664b6bjpeg2827741ecc492f9c10e341b2b25cafcb_jpegddb3f1a07c36556422d5d472d0d200f9

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MuttleyLaff: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
justnock:

NaijaMutant:
He even did a thank you Jesus video grin

MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-bESib7fAQ

04:10 ... it happen you know, first and foremost I
04:13 want to say, thank you to my Lord and
04:15 Savior Jesus Christ. I said those who
04:18 bring evil against me will not prosper. I
04:20 said those who stand in the dark
04:22 can never come into the light and praise
04:25 be to the one and only true God, Jesus
04:26 Christ.
04:29 Secondly, I just want to say, big
04:31 shout-out Deontay Wilder, you know he
04:33 came here tonight he manned up. He really
04:36 did show heart of a champion.
04:37 I hit him with a clean right hand and
04:39 dropped him and he got back up and
04:41 battled on into round seven. He is a
04:43 warrior. He will be back, he will be a
04:45 champion again but I will say the King
04:48 has returned to the top of the pole

That right there, all he said at the 04:10 - 04:26 mark is what sets him apart from AJ and why he will defeat and beat AJ if or when they meet.

I love AJ, but AJ goofed when he didnt acknowledge Jesus as his Lord and Saviour of the world but instead, especially in the run up to the Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates Joshua vs Ruiz fight, pandered to the local moneybags Arabs, with remarks like Bismillah (i.e. in the name of Allah) that he'll win and Mashallah (i.e. Allah has willed it) after winning

C'mon AJ, educate yourself on the meaning of your name, lol. For crying out loud, AJ, your name Joshua, is etymologically related to the Hebrew name Yeshua (i.e. Jesus) Wear it on your sleeve AJ!
He did a similar "... yes firstly I just want to say thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me the power of strength and giving me the victory on this special weekend ..." after beating Otto Wallin in 2019

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

He did a similar "... yes firstly I just want to say thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me the power of strength and giving me the victory on this special weekend ..." after beating Otto Wallin in 2019

I think AJ converted to Islam.

Good luck to him anyways.
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Skewed logic undecided

It is not about who is a Christian and who's not.

God allows the rain to fall on both the just and the unjust.

Success and failure happens to both the just and the unjust.

But when you mock your creator; you shall see the consequence kiss
so your god(e) accept that his child is mocked, but can't stand people mocking him?
So in any given fight those that mock your god(e) are losing systematically?

That your god(e) is very interesting.

5 Likes

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MuttleyLaff: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I think AJ converted to Islam.

Good luck to him anyways.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11098426_fbimg15824899649112515_jpeg4129404755578f29bc6e5e790a3fa45a

This is the reason why Tyson Fury will beat and/or defeat AJ if or when they meet.

I love AJ, but AJ goofed when he didnt acknowledge Jesus as his Lord and Saviour of the world but instead, especially in the run up to the Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates Joshua vs Ruiz fight, pandered to the local moneybags Arabs, with remarks like Bismillah (i.e. in the name of Allah) that he'll win and Mashallah (i.e. Allah has willed it) after winning

C'mon AJ, educate yourself on the meaning of your name, lol. For crying out loud, AJ, your name Joshua, is etymologically related to the Hebrew name Yeshua (i.e. Jesus) Wear it on your sleeve AJ!

AJ, hasnt converted to anything. AJ, just likes to follow the money trail and will do or say anything he thinks the wealthy would want him to do or say, lol. Case in point, Bismillah or Mashallah for the ears of the Abu Dhabi/UAE, or gelato for Femi Ote$/DJCuppy moneybags, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MuttleyLaff: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
LoJ:
so your god(e) accept that his child is mocked, but can't stand people mocking him?

[img]https://s5/images/PrideBeforeFall.jpg[/img]
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by kkins25(m): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2020
LoJ:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. this man, you got me cracking....lol

2 Likes

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
whats your point baba

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MuttleyLaff: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2020
LoJ:

kkins25:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. this man, you got me cracking....lol
Mayweather is wise not to step out of line by running his mouth against God, so yeah it didnt matter that he beat Manny (pentecostal christian, friend of most great pastors and gospel artists) Oh, almost forgot to say that Floyd Mayweather may have taken cue from Manny Pacquiao's advice to fear God because amidst the bling, Mayweather honors God and insists "God is first in his life", so LoJ, fyi, its a win-win situation and outcome that is good for both Mayweather and Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao involved

LoJ:
whats your point baba
The point is, when you case point, Goliath vs David (i.e. 1 Samuel 17:10, 26, and 45-47) or Pharaoh vs Moses/Israelites (i.e. Exodus 5:2) rock the boat and mock God, then that á¹£hit will fly, hit the fan and land on your face, lol
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by Sheunma: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Why are you people like this? If Wilder had won, the narrative would have been something like: God allowed it because he's merciful and patient and gracious etc etc.

Wilder made millions from this loss despite mocking God. He probably made more money in this fight alone than some people who've never mocked God in their life will ever make in their entire lifetime.

Besides, I hate to drag this innocent girl into this shit, it breaks my heart, but it has to be said so you people can think: Leah sharibu is still with boko haram today because she trusted and refused to deny her God while staring death in the face. Years have passed and Boko Haram have not dropped dead. Infact they are getting better bombing churches left right and center and Leah still in captivity.

O yeah, in the case of Leah, God is being mysterious and his ways are not ways of man and he has a plan for keeping her in captivity. I know all this.

What Boko haram did with Leah is more mockery of God than wilder's statements. Wilder gets his punishment from God by losing a fight while pocketing some few millions. Boko Haram gets punished by holding on to their captive and daring God the more by burning his places of worship for good measure.

Think folks! Think! God!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2020
LoJ:

It's obvious you've run out of sense and logic grin

Say something different please cheesy
Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by MJBOLT: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
nigerian christians and their never ending stupidity grin i wonder why their god has failed to save Leah Sharibu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) by themonk(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11098426_fbimg15824899649112515_jpeg4129404755578f29bc6e5e790a3fa45a

This is the reason why Tyson Fury will beat and/or defeat AJ if or when they meet.

AJ, hasnt converted to anything. AJ, just likes to follow the money trail and will do or say anything he thinks the wealthy would want him to do or say, lol. Case in point, Bismillah or Mashallah for the ears of the Abu Dhabi/UAE, or gelato for Femi Ote$/DJCuppy moneybags, lol

Bro you make a lot of noise with little substance, infact everytime Wilder wins he thanks God first. Most of you just find stupid ways to make what you believe become true. There are millions of people who have mocked God and succeeded and there are millions who love God and didn't. Life doesn't work the way you think, I believe there is a supernatural power out there but his ways are not our ways.

Please stop making up foolish theories that don't align with facts. Off the top of my head as a boxing fan I can tell you about many boxers who praise God and Jesus and we're beaten black and blue. God blesses who wants to bless right? why are you proving a God who doesn't need your help?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus' Birth Stories Are Very Fraudulent, Dubious And Historically Untrue / Why Do People Cry So Much When Somebody Dies? / This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.