Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind (3002 Views)

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
special emphasis on march 17 and march 22. expect that ukraine situation to turn out into a full blown worLd war this month and expect america to be touched this month. america will get bombed on this month. its going to be fire. hold onto your seatbelts. the meaning of MARCH is DESTRUCTION OF EMPIRES and so expect the american empire to take a huge destructive blow this month. if you have relatives there put them on high alert. tell them to get their nigerian visas ready. THE FALL OF AMERICA IS HERE. Expect putin to turn up the heat this month and he will bring the american empire to its knees. he is the ordained destroyer of babyLon. one of thE 4 horsemen of the aPOCALYPSE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Oxb90: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
I no gree
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by rickpat(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
na wa

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Mozino007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Back to sender!
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Goldbw122(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Well nothing like that will happen.

3 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by marvellously(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oga we go dey here all this nonsense when u dey cap no go happen hope say by that time u don deactivate this account because I go drag you grin grin

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Franky70(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
sukkot:
special emphasis on march 17 and march 22. expect that ukraine situation to turn out into a full blown worLd war this month and expect america to be touched this month. america will get bombed on this month. its going to be fire. hold onto your seatbelts. the meaning of MARCH is DESTRUCTION OF EMPIRES and so expect the american empire to take a huge destructive blow this month. if you have relatives there put them on high alert. tell them to get their nigerian visas ready. THE FALL OF AMERICA IS HERE. Expect putin to turn up the heat this month and he will bring the american empire to its knees. he is the ordained destroyer of babyLon. one of thE 4 horsemen of the aPOCALYPSE

You don sniff suck away again

2 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
sukkot:

Orí é tí d*rú.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sukkot, I see you gat your groove back cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by ShaqFu: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
sukkot:
Pardon me but what brand of weed do you smoke?

2 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Saintmary(f): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2022
sukkot:

Oh wow. I'm just speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2022
All eyes on sukkot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by BelovedCityWatch: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2022
March has always been the culprit. Revelation 6:8 is unfolding. Nukes will fall, let's pray God will avert so many unnecessary deaths. Please PRAY PRAY PRAY!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by KnownUnknown: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:
All eyes on sukkot.

Hopefully, the bloodbath meets him in whatever hovel he types his delusions from.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
sukkot:

Interesting!

But the prophecy says they will continue pushing each other until God's kingdom come. undecided
Well thanks for considering our book (Bible) smiley

2 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ishilove:
Sukkot, I see you gat your groove back cheesy
ahn ahn yes now Ishi hehe cheesy cheesy
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:
All eyes on sukkot.
grin cheesy
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
marvellously:
Oga we go dey here all this nonsense when u dey cap no go happen hope say by that time u don deactivate this account because I go drag you grin grin
cheesy
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by ololo12: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
My kind sire. I’ve been waiting for this moment lol. It’s a purge. I don begin de invest in nuclear bunkers. And other skills to make me self sufficient when the matter set grin

sukkot:
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by MindHacker9009(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:
All eyes on sukkot.

Don't waste eyes on him, turn your eyes on Jesus. Forget miserable guesswork.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Image123:

Don't waste eyes on him, turn your eyes on Jesus. Forget miserable guesswork.

Bwahahahahaha! Jesus' guesswork wasn't much better.
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by SupremeBliss(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
sukkot:

They might be some truth in what you said, but he is not the destroyer of Babylon neither is he one of the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Image123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Jesus' guesswork wasn't much better.

You must be referring to Jesus of oyingbo

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Image123:

You must be referring to Jesus of oyingbo

Nah I am referring to Jesus of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by OkCornel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Some people really need help.

They’ve given up on life and would be delighted to see others suffer too.

Misery really needs company.

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Image123(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordReed:

Nah I am referring to Jesus of the Bible.

Then like i say, you don't know Him. Do you know any of His words that has come to pass?

2 Likes

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Image123:

Then like i say, you don't know Him. Do you know any of His words that has come to pass?

Not sure, go ahead and tell me.

1 Like

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by Rilwayne001: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
sukkot:

Thought you said you’ve stopped with prophecies sire? This one you dropped choke oh!! shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by sukkot: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Thought you said you’ve stopped with prophecies sire? This one you dropped choke oh!! shocked grin grin grin
Sire. you cant stop the work of GOD grin grin grin grin

of course we see in part and prophesy in part so there is a margin of error but i am here to finish the work i started about ww3 cheesy cheesy
Re: This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind by LordReed(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
sukkot:
Sire. you cant stop the work of GOD grin grin grin grin

of course we see in part and prophesy in part so there is a margin of error but i am here to finish the work i started about ww3 cheesy cheesy

LoLz. Remember how 7 years ago you predicted WW3 this same way? I just dey laugh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus' Birth Stories Are Very Fraudulent, Dubious And Historically Untrue / Why Do People Cry So Much When Somebody Dies? / Stories From Sunday School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.