Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper (53136 Views)

Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is extreme craze. Sinful people always trying to be the saint, and very hypocritical
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Ostrogoth(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Probably they are going to cutoff her mouth or boobs
Your own hilarity is on another level! How will they cut ogg her boobs just because of a rap song!
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Narrated 'Umar:
I came and behold, Allah's Apostle was staying on a Mashroba (attic room) and a black slave of Allah's Apostle was at the top if its stairs. I said to him, "(Tell the Prophet) that here is 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (asking for permission to enter)." Then he admitted me. ... (cf. Bukhari 3.648, 6.435, 7.119)

Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
Transmitted by Ahmad. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 38- ALIM CD ROM Version)

If you would only study history
The Arabs of a thousand years ago are the same Arabs of today, just like every other tribes

PortableToDynam:

This is not an hadith but the saying of Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman . Hadith are the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and he(the Prophet) never said those racist words.

Peace be unto you
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
StreetFight:
No prostitution will be allowed in Mecca. If this song is allowed in Mecca, next you will see Cardi B and Nikky Minaj tyoe of girls of Saudi origin. You want freedom, Islam will nevr ever give you. Nudity will not be allowed in Mecca. You want to be nude? Go to America.
It is only a matter of time, change is always constant, it may delay but it definitely will come.
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by TheExecutioner: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Your greatest punishment has already been inflicted on you and it happened on the day you were born without any brain cells.

ThatFairGuy:
Larubawa niwa eh eh, larubawa niwa, ibe naa tibi baba babawa o larubawa niwa (we're Arabian eh eh, we're Arabian, that was where our forefather was born). Don't turn history upside

1 Like

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by TheExecutioner: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
[img]https://images./6jdJQP2azNLJUR9kQt1wxY.jpg[/img]

you4me:
which hadith give me reference if not stfu
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by TheExecutioner: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2020

Mummymahdi:
h

U lied. No such hadith
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by ajl: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
The same Saudi princes and government that ordered the butchering of a Saudi journalist, Kashogi, are crying over a rap song being unholy.

Hypocrites! They are probably mad because in their eyes she is black and doesn't represent them.

3 Likes

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Deport her... Stupidly is the word tagged on them.. but foreign artists can come for concert there is nothing wrong...i thought this racists were opening up to d world..when they saw what was going with d crude oil .

From her video u can see that they restricted the whole thing in doors.

Anyways a friend have told me these things are fu*..... racist.. Black man koko no dey hear word
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by excanny: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
TheExecutioner:
grin

I think the most interesting thing about this story is that the Saudi Arabians/Meccans clearly regard this girl as an outsider and not one of them.

It is interesting because nearly all the Yoruba muslims I know have always told me that Oduduwa the ancestor of the Yorubas was a Prince of Mecca.

When you allow a myth to become your origin story, you're just setting yourself up to be embarrassed.

I really have no pity for any Somali that the Saudis are disagracing.

Cos these same Somalis believe they are Arabs. lol.

Now the true Arabs are showing them where they belong.
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Judybash93(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
The most useless black man is a religious one.
He has zero revolutionary spirit
He is the biggest zombie of all.
A religious man is a superstitious man
He lives more in fantasy than reality
So his present reality is always hell
When a politician start his speech with some religious text, I already conclude he is a failure

Phenomenal... You're on point brov
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Judybash93(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Larubawa niwa eh eh, larubawa niwa, ibe naa tibi baba babawa o larubawa niwa (we're Arabian eh eh, we're Arabian, that was where our forefather was born). Don't turn history upside

The best way to figure out where your ancestors are from is through DNA test and not some hearsay. A ki n se larubawa, Omo afrika ni wa.. Moreover, homo sapiens actually originated from Africa...
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by jeiz333: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
waooo....
Hiding racism under religion....
I may not understand what she is saying, but I am loving the beats and the video.
Please forgive her and make the best out of her talent....
#supportatalent
#supporttheblackart
#supportablackbrother
#everylifematters
#Stand4Life
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by ThatFairGuy: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gibberish
[s][author=delishpot post=86922633]

#Facts. I have seen flyers of black slaves in this era. They write and oh..... he is a good Muslim and he has been castrated. He will teach your chdren the quran. A good Muslim yet he is still sold like a common dog. A black dog to be bought as a watchdog or a black bull to be used for labour. Where is the brotherhood in that?
None, no Muslim or muslimah speaks against this. They buy and sell balck people. They see it as normal. No Muslim in the North has taken to the streets to protest this barbarity remi Di g their Arab counterparts how Allah has made everyone equal. But they all come out to fight when a burqua is removed, when a cartoon is drawn etc these people hate justice for non Muslims, they have a code of not speaking against a fellow Muslim no matter his atrocities towards non Muslims or those below him unless it shakes the authority and powers of the top brass eg leaders in religion or politics. That is when they will act.
In the past, Muslims would send their black Muslim slaves to be castrated, the females to be intimacy gadgets. It still happens today. None of those Muslims have spoken up but the niggers who lick their arses are consoled with the sub story of a slave forced to wake up before anyone else, forced to be an alarm clock. Isn't that a typical job for a slave? Is it strange for a master to love his slave? Does that make the slave blessed? Niggers love servitude. They can't do anything g progressive without a slave master driving them like donkeys. The few with brains are murdered and shut down by the majority nincompoops [/quote][/s]

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by ThatFairGuy: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Opa oranmiyan, who fed you with this lie? I challenge you to bring forth evidence of this bigotry you just vomited. If not, keep quiet for ever
[s]
StaffofOrayan:
I gave up on muslims when I read the Hadith that said anyone that says Muhammad is black should be killed.[/s]

You have to be a brain dead hypocrite to think being a muslim/Christian is the only way to be a good person.

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by ThatFairGuy: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
You, ordinary inanimate(hence staff...) Object, what if I tell you the REAL ORANMIYAN (a former governor in one state) starts everything he wants to do with religious text, and he was a successful governor, would you believe me angry grin grin grin
Opa oranmiyan, your assertion is fictional. Besides, are you a free thinker angry angry angry
StaffofOrayan:
The most useless black man is a religious one.
He has zero revolutionary spirit
He is the biggest zombie of all.
A religious man is a superstitious man
He lives more in fantasy than reality
So his present reality is always hell
When a politician start his speech with some religious text, I already conclude he is a failure

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by ThatFairGuy: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin so is that a Hadith?? If you don't know tell us, we'll school you. That's just an opinion of someone we don't even know. YOU'RE LOST cry

TheExecutioner:

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by ThatFairGuy: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
قتم لله على كلوبهم و على سمءهم و على ابصارهم غشاو
Your heart has been sealed by Allah, your ear and eyes has been covered....
Never will you listen no matter what we say. LOST SHEEP

[s]
TheExecutioner:
Your greatest punishment has already been inflicted on you and it happened on the day you were born without any brain cells.

[/s]

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by AbuAeesha: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bewiseedet:
What's all the hype about saudi ..not as if they're the holiest. Terrorist country.

call them what ever you like,it wouldn't change anything,and their standard of living will always be better than ur country's(owing to their laws and regulations)

1 Like

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by AbuAeesha: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dillusionist:
Hypocrites. This is why I pity their black slaves that donates billions to go throw stones at their demon in Saudi forgetting they have greater demons at home.
Y'all are still kafir in their sight.

what do u have to proof this statement of yours, it's better wen pple have logical proof bfr criticising other pples believe or thought
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
explosiveskull:

You know your stupid hatred for other Nationals such as Israel like you showed up there tempted me to go all offensive of Islam but I remembered there are other non retarded Muslims here that might get hurt.
So, to be frank you are a bastard Muslim, what made you think Saudi has the standard for morals? Hypocrite.

Are you a Christian? If yes you re a basterd to israhell, because israhell hate christanity
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by bitingcool: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Probably they are going to cutoff her mouth or boobs

Lol, a shame they don't even view who lives with them as part of them. Those people wey dey travel go there dey waste their time...plus z location doesn't make somewhere holy.
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Bewiseedet(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
AbuAeesha:

call them what ever you like,it wouldn't change anything,and their standard of living will always be better than ur country's(owing to their laws and regulations)
you forgot my country contributes to over 10% of their standard. Without my fellow countrymen spending lavishly there.
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You, ordinary inanimate(hence staff...) Object, what if I tell you the REAL ORANMIYAN (a former governor in one state) starts everything he wants to do with religious text, and he was a successful governor, would you believe me angry grin grin grin
Opa oranmiyan, your assertion is fictional. Besides, are you a free thinker angry angry angry

Don't attack my moniker
It's a pointless distraction
Religion has dumbed you down
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Solorrman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
jayfolarin:
Racism and nothing but. They do their best to hide it but how do you justify the acceptance of the light skinned Saudi girl's song and then demonize the dark-skinned Saudi girl's song. Awon masanfani!

Our leaders, politicians and successful people trooping to Saudi for prayers are the most useless people in the whole wide world. Religions is the oldest scam in the world and was created as a tool for mind control by the powerful for the powerless. No man understands God enough to describe him in a book. NO MAN!

Bleep Saudi Arabia
U are one among many pagans that their existence is not more than a waste of sperm and time. U mean u are useless because whoever throw away religion means he worth nothing. Imagine a robber rape ur mother and 3 virgin sisters after that he cut off their heads and urinate on the severed head,he does that while forcing u to watch but his face and any clue of identifying him is impossible because he wears a black mask and black cloth complete with gloves. He afterward steal all the money u have and burn ur 2 younger brothers together with ur house,when about to run away he made a call calling police that u were the one who did all these,the police catches u and brought u to judge who sentence u to be killed by hanging till date. It's then and only then that ur instinct would definitely search for God to avenge u in the next life because if as u claimed there is no God that means that killer did it free and nobody can punish him in this world. If that's the case that simply means life has no value and man should not think of doing good u better engage in sex,rape,stealing,gambling,killing,cheating and so on because there is no revenge so long police and world security never catch u then u did it for free. U need ur head checked seriously.
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
DennisEche:

Here is an hadiths telling you all Blacks are destined for hell
you’ve reached a point where I shouldn’t go further with you peace
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Solorrman(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:
I'd love Saudi to be invaded one day by Trump and Putin. They are the largest sponsors on terrorism.
May be they would enter but u urself would have been death then,because chaos will overtake everything and that automatically means a war that the world never witness,as u can imagine we ain't talking of biafran where Gowon fvckkk ur mommass ass we are talking of fighting with more than billion people and mind u this fight must be devastating even the billion people use only sticks to fight. Muslims ,i mean a real Muslim fears death from natural cause,accident,shooting by thieves or a gang but never fear death if u touch his religion,u are an illitrate that's why u dnt even know how to talk with sense,it's not indibuisi or ogorongoron okoronko it's Trump u are talking of and the best way i understand and bushy u are is that u dnt know nothing ,u talk from your nyansh and not from this world may be u live in Jupiter because even an orangutan would not talk like this,that's the reason the north never let u have presidency because all u know is death,plot to topple government,coup deta and fuss. If u dnt know dump head let me tell u,Trump fights with the Arabs because Saudi Arabia asked him to do that ? Saudi hate Shia government and other government that posed a threat to their suveirnity the same example is what is happening in Yemen,the fighters in Yemen are coulasion of American Marines and Saudi airforce ,Saudi and America are allies like never before in the whole middle East and gulf but because u only eat egba and during ogogoro u can not know anything ,ur head is in a bag of ganja,u are talking rubbish ,u think America has no head like ur palm wined head ancestors who only ask Oracle to guide their burukutu mouth .
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Solorrman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Islam and hypocrisy....
christianashit is the hypocrite.
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by Rhaspody(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
eyaa
Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by AmuDimpka: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
African Muslims think they are respected by Arabs and Saudi....they call them Abeed meaning slaves

So when I see Muslims in Africa killing their fellow Africans because of religion....I weep
....the same way with Christians

1 Like

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by delishpot: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Gibberish
[s][author=delishpot post=86922633]

#Facts. I have seen flyers of black slaves in this era. They write and oh..... he is a good Muslim and he has been castrated. He will teach your chdren the quran. A good Muslim yet he is still sold like a common dog. A black dog to be bought as a watchdog or a black bull to be used for labour. Where is the brotherhood in that?
None, no Muslim or muslimah speaks against this. They buy and sell balck people. They see it as normal. No Muslim in the North has taken to the streets to protest this barbarity remi Di g their Arab counterparts how Allah has made everyone equal. But they all come out to fight when a burqua is removed, when a cartoon is drawn etc these people hate justice for non Muslims, they have a code of not speaking against a fellow Muslim no matter his atrocities towards non Muslims or those below him unless it shakes the authority and powers of the top brass eg leaders in religion or politics. That is when they will act.
In the past, Muslims would send their black Muslim slaves to be castrated, the females to be intimacy gadgets. It still happens today. None of those Muslims have spoken up but the niggers who lick their arses are consoled with the sub story of a slave forced to wake up before anyone else, forced to be an alarm clock. Isn't that a typical job for a slave? Is it strange for a master to love his slave? Does that make the slave blessed? Niggers love servitude. They can't do anything g progressive without a slave master driving them like donkeys. The few with brains are murdered and shut down by the majority nincompoops [/s]

Chief slave to the Arabs. How is your castrated blokos doing? grin Nigers love to romance anything looking white. grin

1 Like

Re: Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper by SciLab: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Solorrman:
May be they would enter but u urself would have been death then,because chaos will overtake everything and that automatically means a war that the world never witness,as u can imagine we ain't talking of biafran where Gowon fvckkk ur mommass ass we are talking of fighting with more than billion people and mind u this fight must be devastating even the billion people use only sticks to fight. Muslims ,i mean a real Muslim fears death from natural cause,accident,shooting by thieves or a gang but never fear death if u touch his religion,u are an illitrate that's why u dnt even know how to talk with sense,it's not indibuisi or ogorongoron okoronko it's Trump u are talking of and the best way i understand and bushy u are is that u dnt know nothing ,u talk from your nyansh and not from this world may be u live in Jupiter because even an orangutan would not talk like this,that's the reason the north never let u have presidency because all u know is death,plot to topple government,coup deta and fuss. If u dnt know dump head let me tell u,Trump fights with the Arabs because Saudi Arabia asked him to do that ? Saudi hate Shia government and other government that posed a threat to their suveirnity the same example is what is happening in Yemen,the fighters in Yemen are coulasion of American Marines and Saudi airforce ,Saudi and America are allies like never before in the whole middle East and gulf but because u only eat egba and during ogogoro u can not know anything ,ur head is in a bag of ganja,u are talking rubbish ,u think America has no head like ur palm wined head ancestors who only ask Oracle to guide their burukutu mouth .

Aboki, after all this ya lamentation now, na which point you raise?

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.