Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is (23140 Views)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Many songs we sang with the wrong lyrics in younger classes a few of them Are:

Mr macaroni riding on a bicycle if you want to follow me macaroni
The correct lyrics :

Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle if want follow me Mr Mark Anthony.

I am teacher in my country everybody know me well if look at up and down you know that is true
Sadalelelele sandals sandalelele Sandale
The correct lyrics:

I am teacher in my country everybody know me well if look at up and down you know that is true
Standard living, standard living, standard living standard living.
This is why songs need to get song books, not teaching students with here say.

Some times I hear some children singing My maths song with the wrong lyrics too, get song book for maths and other subjects.

Add yours

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Sndfrank: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2020
W can get it now
Mr Mark Anthony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by aristocratic5(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Noted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's not; Woo sat and wash my big fat head
It is; who sat and watched my infant head

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin angry

Biko dont spoil lyrics for us jare. Sandlelelesanderlele tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by abumeinben(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Una juss like to scatter things for person.

Na so dem spoil ...Jangilova Epo moto

Mr. Macaroni riding on a bicycle
If you want to marry me
Mr. Macarooooni

Bambam jigijigi bambam

Jigijigi bambam

Jigijigi Mr. Macarooooni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by foxxydude: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's Mr Macaroni that I know cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by kiddoiLL(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
When I first read this shît last week, I did an extensive search for it.
The poem has no history, no records anywhere on Google, nothing about if it's a nursery rhyme.
(Search other nursery popular rhymes and you'll see detailed description and history bout em)
The only results that came out were the same “It's not mr macaroni but Mr mark Anthony " bûllshit that popped up, and the result and history were like a day and the other was two days ago...
Then I figured out it's just another bûllshit lies being spread about it and another local childhood playground poem that just want to get ruined.

You guys now take every local childhood playground songs we had then, Switch the words with English words that sounds the same and start spreading crap all over the net.

Why Mr “Mark Anthony" ?? so no history as to why whoever created the poem chose “Mr Mark Anthony and Cecilia ”

Loads of crap...
you guys will eventually ruin everything from our childhood

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
kiddoiLL:
When I first read this shît last week, I did an extensive search for it.
The poem has no history, no records anywhere on Google, nothing about if it's a nursery rhyme.
(Search other nursery popular rhymes and you'll see detailed description and history bout em)
The only results that came out were the same “It's not mr macaroni but Mr mark Anthony " bûllshit that popped up, and the result and history were like a day and the other was two days ago...
Then I figured out it's just another bûllshit lies being spread about it and another local childhood playground poem that just want to get ruined.

You guys now take every local childhood playground songs we had then, Switch the words with English words that sounds the same and start spreading crap all over the net.

Why Mr “Mark Anthony" ?? so no history as to why whoever created the poem chose “Mr Mark Anthony and Cecilia ”

Loads of crap...
you guys will eventually ruin everything from our childhood
Try and search about Mark Anthony and know
who he his please.
Hope we did not ruin your Sadalelele.?

Change is very difficult that was the reason civil servants said they prefer typewriter to computer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by kiddoiLL(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

Try and search about Mark Anthony and know
who he his please.
Hope we did not ruin your Sadalelele.?

Change is very difficult that was the reason civil servants said they prefer typewriter to computer.
So according to Wikipedia and Google Your so called Mark Anthony was a politician in Rome and blah blah blah.
the other result that came out is the famous musician we all know.
So what exactly is your point?
you've yet to answer or bring up any history about this crap you guys are spreading that is “Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle”. It has no history, reference, or author.
Also what clowning level are you on?? loads of people bear Mark Anthony, so really you're still doing the same thing I pointed out. which is spreading crap.
There's nothing on the net about any poem being Mr mark Anthony.

Quote me when you have a proper link or history reference to back up your Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle poem crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by DSoj(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mxmm
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
kiddoiLL:
So according to Wikipedia and Google Your so called Mark Anthony was a politician in Rome and blah blah blah.
you've yet to answer or bring up any history about this crap you guys are spreading that is “Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle”. It has no history, reference, or author.
Also what clowning level are you on?? loads of people bear Mark Anthony, so really you're still doing the same thing I pointed out. which is spreading crap.
I saw that change in children song book. I agreed with them because Mark Anthony is a musician and a bike rider
But base on your criticism I see make more background search on it.

Like YouTube comments on the macaroni song and some advanced search.
Thank you.

But you can pass your information without insults

What can you say about the Sandalili ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by kiddoiLL(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

I saw that change in children song book. I agreed with them because Mark Anthony is a musician and a bike rider

Thank you.

As far as I've searched and seen so far, no records about it being standard living.
Someone woke up one day and decided it's standard living not Sandalili.
These stuffs aren't popular nursery rhymes, these are Nigerian rhymes and poems, and yet most people are quick to bash everything local about it and switch it with the White man's language.

There's no history or reference whatsoever to whoever wrote these local nursery rhymes, but down the years and for generations it's been “Sandalili" until someone decided to say it's Standard living and then everyone followed suit.
You guys should always take into consideration these stuffs are LOCAL NURSERY RHYMES AND PLAYGROUND SONGS so stop trying to change anything local about these stuffs.
Do your search also, you'll see there's no original quote, reference or anything citing the original work is ‘Standard living'.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Leave am like that, we are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Danielkc1: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Now that is a sane clime, no fear of kidnapping or accidental discharge or whatever

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Conner44: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
It is Mr. Macaroni who was riding on that bicycle angry Mr. Spaghetti tried earlier but failed as usual. Don’t try to change our nursery rhyme history.

and it’s ‘sanda-li-li-li sanda-li-li’ , argue with my kindergarten teacher and mates cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by dazzlingd(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
kiddoiLL:

Quote me when you have a proper link or history reference to back up your Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle poem crap

Will u mind those miserable assholes bringing up this nonsense ...fake news...it's just a nursery rythme and nothing attached to any mr Anthony...and guess what, singing with mr Mark Anthony cant even flow well with the song or else u are using your conc Nigerian accent to sing it meaning it is all false...

Lol who does that?? Mr MARK AN THO NY.....Jobless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
A nigga once said: Mr macaroni, riding on a bicycle, if you want to marry me, marry mr roni.

Bambam sisimiya bambam sisimiya bambam sisimiya mr macaroni STOP!!....

Ehn op what where you saying again...

Compare the original one and that your made up sh!t. Now tell me which one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet pass..
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by itsme01: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
I haven't used the matrix and Almighty formular I learnt in school to solve any of my life problem or pay any of my bills, abeg school na scam o jare

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by chival(f): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:
Many songs we sang with the wrong lyrics in younger classes a few of them Are:

Mr macaroni riding on a bicycle if you want to follow me macaroni
The correct lyrics :

Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle if want follow me Mr Mark Anthony.

Sadalelelele sandals sandalelele Sandale
The correct lyrics:

Standard living, standard living, standard living standard living.
This is why songs need to get song books, not teaching students with here say.

Some times I hear some children singing My maths song with the wrong lyrics too, get song book for maths and other subjects.

Add yours

Wow, I did not know about the Mr. Mark Anthony part till now, thanks. Would that be the Roman Mark Anthony though? He lived way before bicycles were invented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:
I haven't used the matrix and Almighty formular I learnt in school to solve any of my life problem or pay any of my bills, abeg school na scam o jare

that's what I am using to pay my bills, 95% of my bills and savings. my own school pay me.
you need to go back to school.
your education must pay your bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by chival(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

Thank you.

That rhyme far predates that Mark Anthony so it cannot be about him. I'm wondering if it's a reference to the Roman general of same name, but that doesn't make sense as well because he lived centuries before bicycles were invented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
chival:

Wow, I did not know about the Mr. Mark Anthony part till now, thanks. Would that be the Roman Mark Anthony though? He lived way before bicycles were invented.
I will have to make more research on that Mr mark Anthony.

but what of standard living do you know about that before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Alabasidi9: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by itsme01: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

that what I am using to pay my bills 95% of my bills and savings. my own school pay me.
you need to go back to school.
your education must pay your bills.

nah.. education comes in both formal and informal forms.. not all useful knowledge comes from a school... all the software designing, web publishing , graphics design jobs I have done to take care of my bills and have a comfortable life had zero input from crap tutored in the four walls of a Nigerian school

even you as a mathematician I dare ask you what real life problem have you solved with any of your formulaes.. I mean real life application with economic values

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Alabasidi9: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

nah.. education comes in both formal and informal forms.. not all useful knowledge comes from a school... all the software designing, web publishing , graphics design jobs I have done to take care of my bills and have a comfortable life had zero input from crap thought in the four walls of a Nigerian school
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

nah.. education comes in both formal and informal forms.. not all useful knowledge comes from a school... all the software designing, web publishing , graphics design jobs I have done to take care of my bills and have a comfortable life had zero input from crap tutored in the four walls of a Nigerian school

even you as a mathematician I dare ask you what real life problem have you solved with any of your formulaes.. I mean real life application with economic values
those applications your are using programming your software or designing your software was it no with mathematical principles majority of the work?
the color you mix or make use of in your design do you know it was programmed with the us of hexadecimal code?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by itsme01: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

those applications your are using programming your software or designing your software was it no with mathematical principles majority of the work?
the color you mix or make use of in your design do you know it was programmed with the us of hexadecimal code?

the fact that programing at low level or machine level uses a lot of binary or hexadecimal instructions doesn't really meaning we use core mathematical principle or formulae like Algebra, Almighty formulae.. its like you saying because an accountant works with numbers he relies on mathematics

Principle of Programing and Mathematics are quite different , Programmers and Mathematicians have quite different thought process.. we simulate reality with numbers that processors can work on, we don't work on the numbers itself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

the fact that programing at low level or machine level uses a lot of binary or hexadecimal instructions doesn't really meaning we use core mathematical principle or formulae like Algebra, Almighty formulae.. its like you saying because an accountant works with numbers he relies on mathematics

Principle of Programing and Mathematics are quite different , Programmers and Mathematicians have quite different thought process.. we simulate reality with numbers that processors can work on, we don't work on the numbers itself
if those numbers don't exist will you simulate?,
why won't you use algebra algebra is even in the hexadecimal and binary you said.
what was used to make the so called high level
the logical reasoning you use
AND OR NAN NOR XOR XNOR IFTHEN IFANDONLYIF
are they not maths
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Alabasidi9: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by ABCthings: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

So you don't know the smart phone you're using with all its graphics involves mathematics. This is why you must go back to school and this time don't skip classes.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by ABCthings: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

Guy, go back to school! Or is the English too hard for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Cramming Affect One's Performance After School? / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel / WAEC Nov/Dec 2012 Result Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.