Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat (71522 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by argob44(f): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Deontay Wilder was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure after his defeat to Tyson Fury.

Wilder's corner threw in the towel in the seventh round with the American being dominated by the Gypsy King.

He took plenty of punishment and was bleeding from his left ear and mouth before the fight was stopped and he lost his WBC heavyweight belt.

After the fight, he criticised his corner for throwing in the towel and not letting him "go out on his shield" as he was interviewed after being checked over by medics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/deontay-wilder-taken-hospital-after-21558006.amp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by GraGra247(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2020
He has multi millions in his account from that fight alone.

That's all that really counts.

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Chingykay77(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2020
So na now he sabi say even the greatest boxers they lose but when AJ lost his first against Ruiz jr he dy mock am..........
I hope he doesn't feel depressed sha
God grant him quick recovery

261 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by dawnomike(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2020
I really underestimated Fury

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by SniperSmurf(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fury is coming for AJ!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by GamalNasser: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Not surprised because that beating he took from the gypsy was quite comprehensive

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
That is the best thing to do.

He must surely be in serious pains.

The beating was outta this world.

Wilder too make mouth prior this match abeg.

He got what he asked for.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Bigval5: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Next time, there are things you joke with, not with God Almighty

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Highly needed.

The beaten was too much.

I just hope his brain is still in position inside his skull.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
He's in sifia pains grin grin grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by farouk2much(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
i can defeat this tyson furry
i can knock him out in first round

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nanagom: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin Wilder is a good example of what happens to you when you don’t respect your elders

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by id911(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's good for him with his loud mouth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by broadman20: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fury said he will send him to hospital from the ring and he has fufill his promise.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Fredlongs(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Eyah
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Zoehill(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
it shows that money making isn't easy, all those that envy sportsmen .................mind you they pay their dues without compromise

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Sijo01(f): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
The punch on the second to last picture is enough to send any able body man to the hospital. cheesy cheesy

Get well son, bro

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by ronyman(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mehn! I really did too but I was shocked by his energy
dawnomike:
I really underestimated Fury

8 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
SniperSmurf:
Fury is coming for AJ!

It will be a walk over for AJ.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by omoadeleye(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
This lip will looks disgusting for his gfs to kiss again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by SonofDevil: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jaw broken
Eardrum bursted
Face swollen
Nose broken
Blood all over his face.

Wilder beaten was similar to the way Lennox Lewis beat Mike Tyson .

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by massinola(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
I no fit Carry my head keep for one guy to take am do experiment like that. For that third round, I go just give up. Oh boy, the beating was too much

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by sammyj: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin This beast just finished Dontay career!! grin grin Make this beast no near my man AJ otherwise we go do harm something from here!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
He deserved the beating after running his big mouth

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Badonasty(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
It’s necessary...that beating too much

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by garetz: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
AJ vs Fury Next to unify the heavyweight division and determine who is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world

7 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by DimIsaac10(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
One current government from one country in Africa will quickly claim the winner as their own.. Another Achievement..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by garetz: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

It will be a walk over for AJ.

It won't be, Fury is gonna be a tough fight for AJ

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.