Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (73241 Views)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Tonto's Hands And Legs In A Huge Mess Forget The Facial Make Ups / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrs faani, you fine joor!
natural beauty!

i want to be like you when i grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Baroba(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Cha Cha is actually a pretty girl minus the filters..Na those ikwikwi you should be worried about.. Ridiculously ugly thick long fake eye lashes, outlandish make upvpix filtered to death, hideous weave on, and then nails looking like those devils in a Nollywood plot..
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by kimlee3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chuvin22:
I hate makeup ehn

The one that pains me is that you will see one girl looking so attractive in her natural skin.

They next moment she will start applying Rubbish all over her body and face. And be like one kinda witchcraft.

Exactly Bro! some do actually look very nice without the whole make and all, I just don't know why they are highly intimidated by their female counterparts to tag along

There was this beautiful fair gal I use to crush on while growing up, in the struggle to be among and perhaps, get guys crazy about her she bleached her skin, I mean she's already fair, good looking and all, what else can you possibly ask for, well, I guess business was rosy for couple of years. Last time I saw her she got patches on her face like some kind of skin burn, her legs were more like fried chicken and also got to know she's a baby mama. Hmm! ladies, such an amazing creatures

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Tabitha03(f): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
The annoying part is there is no permanent make up. you wash it off after few hours.......i just hate it. waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by zinny377(f): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kilamiti:
That one concern you oh chacha. Your husband will still cheat with a girl that makes up and photoshops. People won't stop forcing their ideologies on other people.

SAVAGE! grin
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by NELLY1990: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simplicity, my watch word. I totally agree with you Chacha

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nelsen08(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
VanEFCC:
“I can’t be living a lie” – Chacha Eke Faani explains why she decided to stop using so much makeup and filters

Chacha Eke-Faani has explained the reason for her massive weight loss and decision to go natural.

The actress, in a photo shared in January, encouraged her followers to dare to be themselves.

She accompanied the advice with a makeup-free photo of herself.

Since then, she’s been posting photos of herself without makeup.

She has now explained in a new video why she chose to go natural and stop using filters on her photos.

The mother-of-three said that she became desperate to meet the societal standards of beauty that she was using almost any product recommended to her.

But the products made her suffer breakouts, made her skin lighter, and dug a hole in her pocket.
With time, she decided to stop and appreciate her natural beauty.

She added that she was also tired of living a lie by photoshopping her photos and using too much makeup.

She further said that most of those who look perfect on social media do not look anywhere close to that in real life and that she was tired of the “audio beauty and scam.”

Watch her speak in the videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05DavBhX88k

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B868lL7A5un/
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Isoduwa:

Did she stop?
yes, she did.
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by ityP(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
I really don't have a problem with my babe putting on make up, as long as she does it well and then too, she shouldn't put on make up all the time. Thank God I'm blessed with such a girl, she can go on natural look and still slay and she's a make up artist so when she puts on make up, she looks even prettier.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by yvelchstores(f): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
I learnt one or two from Cha Cha. No more funny smelling lotions for me. I went to buy amazing Olay products and they smell nice. All those harsh chemical creams that smell like onions, no no no more.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by peteruapata: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chai , this lady is the biggest scam of the century, infact am highly disappointed and fabagasted ... See someone I often think she’s 100% naturally beautiful , see how ugly she is , so na packaging you dey do all these while�. Infact if my mind forgives you am sure my soul will never will.... angry shocked embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Jaemes(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ok but why she resemble man for the second pisho
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by usedcardealerph(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
She has just woken up......she’s now seeing things from a different point of view. This is also a message to the others who are still asleep. Kudos to u chacha. Still keep your eyes wide open as there are things you haven’t noticed yet. This is just the beginning. Stay woke my people, Strange things are happening and we are few seeing them.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by usedcardealerph(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
yvelchstores:
I learnt one or two from Cha Cha. No more funny smelling lotions for me. I went to buy amazing Olay products and they smell nice. All those harsh chemical creams that smell like onions, no no no more.

Stay woke, you are yet to see more

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by usedcardealerph(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
ryut:

To reduce living fake life and that will reduce social vices,thereby making the country a better place.

Say no more.....shhh!!!
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by gcof(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Don't worry flat yansh girls. The thing DE go round.

When everyone has done plastic surgery and sing tire about big waiste, it will become common place and no one will flinch at a note. He go come DE too common.

Thats when they will look for that which is rare and that's when they will come calling..just DE observe.

There was a time slim, long legs dominated.
you are very correct
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Amotekun777: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pearly255:
You’re perfect the way you are gal.. I guess your husband love the new you. Trust women they’ll do absolute anything for their men.

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by ojaysam25(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
that second pics tho.
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Sniper101(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'll chase my woman outta our house if she suddenly starts looking the way Cha Cha is looking right now

WTF ...she looks more like a tomboy without her makeup undecided

abeg abeg make she go back to using makeups ...cos she ain't looking so hot right now

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
aminusodiq:
I love ladies without makeup!!! Look pure and natural grin but I admire ladies who makesup occasionally .... It makes me see beauty in a glamorous form grin grin

Check my siggy for classy logo design/ portraiture!!!
my nikka... How much do yuu design a logo
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by victorian(f): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kilamiti:
That one concern you oh chacha. Your husband will still cheat with a girl that makes up and photoshops. People won't stop forcing their ideologies on other people.

As in ehn?

That's some men for you.

They make their wives believe her natural look and looking thin is the best, so other men will not woo her.

But when they go out, they run after voluptuous ladies with heavenly make ups.

Men?
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by ityP(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
victorian:

As in ehn?

That's some men for you.

They make their wives believe her natural look and looking thin is the best, so other men will not woo her.

Men?

You honestly think men give a Bleep about who puts or doesn't put on make up? Lmao. The husband who has a wife that puts on heavy make up will still knack the lowly housemaid with none. Think again!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dammmmmmm!!! She sure is Ugly!! shocked Looks like a chacoal ass Man ,
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
victorian:

As in ehn?

That's some men for you.

Men?
You actually believes this Assumptions? you couldn't be farer from the fact.
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by aminusodiq(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Trigalee:
my nikka... How much do yuu design a logo
just 2k sir
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by victorian(f): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
ityP:

You honestly think men give a Bleep about who puts or doesn't put on make up? Lmao. The husband who has a wife that puts on heavy make up will still knack the lowly housemaid with none. Think again!

Hmmmm undecided
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
yvelchstores:

This post of yours has made me so happy
I don’t know why!
Maybe cos it’s a win for Nature
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2020
She needs to start doing makeup and start photoshopping her pictures
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Bekool(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2020
VanEFCC:
“I can’t be living a lie” – Chacha Eke Faani explains why she decided to stop using so much makeup and filters

Chacha Eke-Faani has explained the reason for her massive weight loss and decision to go natural.

The actress, in a photo shared in January, encouraged her followers to dare to be themselves.

She accompanied the advice with a makeup-free photo of herself.

Since then, she’s been posting photos of herself without makeup.

She has now explained in a new video why she chose to go natural and stop using filters on her photos.

The mother-of-three said that she became desperate to meet the societal standards of beauty that she was using almost any product recommended to her.

But the products made her suffer breakouts, made her skin lighter, and dug a hole in her pocket.
With time, she decided to stop and appreciate her natural beauty.

She added that she was also tired of living a lie by photoshopping her photos and using too much makeup.

She further said that most of those who look perfect on social media do not look anywhere close to that in real life and that she was tired of the “audio beauty and scam.”

Watch her speak in the videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05DavBhX88k

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B868lL7A5un/

Now looking like a tomboy.

Meanwhile if you are residing in warri or it's environs u can reach me personally I will be introducing to u a new chineese e-commerce company called sairuimall this company will help you sell their products and return both ur invested capital and profits after every 10 days of online trading together with one free product which u can sell. This e-commerce company have been in existence since 2008 and just arrived here in Nigeria few months ago. Some of our members are already earning millions monthly with ease and peace of mind.

Contact me on Whatsapp on 0. 9. 0 5. 8. 8 4. 6. 8. 4. 9.
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Eddygre8(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Reality pays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC / Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.